Moonwalker 30th (why no Digital, Blu-ray, DVD still?!)

CrazyVegasMJ

Proud Member
I don’t understand how Moonwalker isn’t at least available digitally. I’ve had the Bluray that I had to import from the UK 6 years ago and the picture quality is amazing but wish I could have it on my iTunes/VUDU/Movie Anywhere accounts so I could easily watch on my phone wherever I’m at. At least released the Bluray in the states! Ugh idk I don’t get it

Was there any behind the scenes footage filmed? If it was, then that would be a nice bonus feature. And if there any any deleted scenes, it would be cool to see those too. Also Kellie Parker has always spoken highly of Michael and her time working with him on Moonwalker, so I think she'd be happy to give an interview talking about her experiences on the movie.

^ wells theres a whole making of that I enjoy.. it is in pretty low quality so it would be nice to release moonwalker with it and have a higher quality version.

I don't know if it's still there but it was available digitally on Amazon video.

I have Moonwalker on Blu-Ray - bought it in Denmark I think. Or maybe ordered it online, can't remember :)

But it is released on Blu-Ray

Well it's not fair to North Americans that they don't have Moonwalker on DVD let alone a Blu-Ray and even digital download. I have the unofficial DVD that's perfectly synced, normal pitched and colour quality is awesome compared to the Blu-Ray quality.

Back