If Michael Could Write to Us From Heaven....

Sneha888

Proud Member
If Michael Jackson could write us a letter from the heaven what would it be like?

Dear Moonwalkers

How are you moonwalkers,are you doing all well and sorry I left you with a hard pain on my heart,my time has camed so God decite it to take me to Heaven. It was a big sadness with you,but you had to move on your way. God showed me my new,true home. I sufferd alot but I still had someone who truly Loved me and that's you,my fans,my children, family and moonwalkers.I am an angel now and I'm watching you and protecting you all. I have a lot of friends here. Don't worry for me,I won't forget you and I know you won't forget me either. Follow your dreams and heal our mother Earth and try to make it a better place. I left you lots of wonderful music. Don't cry for me,but remember me by my music,dance and for my goodness,everything beautiful that I done for our planet. God is protecting me and holding me in his arms. I Love you All with all my heart and soul! This isn't Goodbye,I know we will meet in Heaven one day! With L.O.V.E.''
Michael Jackson

Cool thread Sneha :) though It was moved to the ‘fan section’ where it sits better for attracting more replies.

Though it’s a nice idea. I think The term ‘Moonwalkers’ is used more often by young fans who didn’t live in the era of MJ. The term is not wrong but as a long time fan of Michael, he didn’t talk to us that way.

We are his Fans, his family, his children, the beacon of light at the end of the dark tunnel :D

I’m sure he’ll say that love is the answer and we should bring back love in the world and protect the earth. He may even ask for forgiveness in leaving us so cold in this dark world but I read a quote the other day that sums it up really.

‘ l come to understand that there comes a time when the TEACHER Michael has to step back to really see if his STUDENTS (us the fans) really learnt well. The TEACHER is only watching to see how high and far the students will soar’ (y)

Back