James Graham Performs "Human Nature" | Season 2 Ep. 4 | THE FOUR

AliCat

Proud Member
[video=youtube;Do_GYbESaiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do_GYbESaiQ[/video]

THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM, for a second season. Evvie McKinney from Memphis, TN, was crowned the first-ever winner of THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM. FOX teams with iHeartMedia on the new music competition series THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM. Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning, multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie will serve as host, and Grammy® Award-winning musician, record producer and songwriter Sean “Diddy” Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor will make up the panel of experts. THE FOUR begins where most competitions end: with the four finalists. Four super-talented and fiercely competitive singers, chosen from their auditions by the show’s panel of music industry experts, will try to defend their coveted spots on the stage, as they are challenged individually by new singers determined to replace them. Each week, if any of the four are outperformed, they’ll go home and their challengers will take their place.

AliCat;4225239 said:
[video=youtube;Do_GYbESaiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do_GYbESaiQ[/video]

THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM, for a second season. Evvie McKinney from Memphis, TN, was crowned the first-ever winner of THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM. FOX teams with iHeartMedia on the new music competition series THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM. Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning, multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie will serve as host, and Grammy® Award-winning musician, record producer and songwriter Sean “Diddy” Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor will make up the panel of experts. THE FOUR begins where most competitions end: with the four finalists. Four super-talented and fiercely competitive singers, chosen from their auditions by the show’s panel of music industry experts, will try to defend their coveted spots on the stage, as they are challenged individually by new singers determined to replace them. Each week, if any of the four are outperformed, they’ll go home and their challengers will take their place.

:listeningtomusic(y)

This is one of the prettiest songs by Michael. And I just turned before I saw this one to look at Family feud. I should have waited. Thanks for posting.

It wasn't often that Michael Jackson would do a duet with another artist and Fergie was one of them. Fergie is the hostess of the new singing competition, The Four.

https://www.fox.com/the-four-battle-for-stardom/article/meet-the-host-5a21beb98df282002255023d/

[video=youtube;pfuaxvyM5VM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfuaxvyM5VM[/video]

MICHAEL JACKSON AT CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER PARTY

Michael Jackson made a rare appearance at Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier’s 50th birthday bash over the weekend at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles. Snoop Dogg and Fergie performed at the party.

http://www.rap-up.com/2008/05/27/michael-jackson-at-christian-audigier-party/

I was in La Jolla Shores taking a kayak tour of the caves, recently. After the tour was over and I was leaving the upstairs kayak tour office, heading downstairs to the sidewalk. I overheard "Beat It" by Michael Jackson playing at the restaurant below. As I stood down by the ourdoor patio portion of this restaurant, I sang along!
Here's Michael Jackson singing "Beat It" at his 30th Anniversary, at MSG in NYC!!!

Since James Graham was voted out, he has one last chance, possibly tonight. James was once in a boy band, just like Justin Timberlake. Justin has gone on to have a successful solo career, much like Michael Jackson has! Here's Justin Timberlake covering "Human Nature" by Michael Jackson.

" so he can hear us..."

lovely-mj-crying-meme-859-best-e280a0-michael-jackson-my-immortal-e280a0-images-on-pinterest.jpg

Miss you...

The Four perform "I Want You Back" by The Jackson 5 with Zhavia and Evvie.

James Graham is back!!! He's in the Final Four!!!

In order for James Graham to advance, he had to beat out Jessie, who both performs the guitar and sings. Jessie performed "Come Together" by the Beatles and still lost out to James.

Michael Jackson is the King of Pop! Michael had the intellectual capability of fusing guitar riffs and dance together. Michael took the genius of Jimi Hendrix and his guitar riffs and the genius of James Brown's dance moves and fused them together as one, which is why he is the King of all time!!!

Micheal Jackson Live in Korea(1999)

This may be the BEST performance of the two world's fused together, Michael Jackson and Slash. Michael wanted Slash up to the par of his cousin, Jimi from Seattle...PLAY!

It's OFFICIAL, James Graham is the Winner of The Four!!!

In honor of his winning, here's Michael Jackson singing, "Rock With You."

Back