Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Moonwalkers

Dear Michael Moonwalkers ❤️
    Today I am again writing a letter for you in heaven and today I want to tell you that how much we moonwalkers love you. Michael jackson due to you we moonwalkers family have been united as one by the bonding of the love ❤️ among you and moonwalkers. For me my moonwalkers family are very precious to me just like you are precious to me michael 🌸🌸. Michael jackson you have really gifted me the most precious treasure in my life that is the moonwalkers family 😍😍😍🌎🌎. To me my moonwalkers family are my life and I want to love them more and want to protect them with all my hearts and never want to let their hands go from me ❤️❤️❤️. Michael thanks for giving me the most precious gift and joy to my happiness 😘😘. My moonwalkers family I will love you forever and will stay by your side forever and ever so that you can never feel the presence of being alone. Because we moonwalkers are dangerous, we moonwalkers are bad, we moonwalkers are forever and we are never alone and we are a family forever ❤️❤️😘😘😘. Michael I just want to you to know that how much I care about you and your moonwalkers family 😭😭😭 because if something happens to my moonwalkers family I will never able to forgive myself because I love them the most ❤️❤️❤️ in this world. At last I just want to say that
    I LOVE YOU
    ALL MY MOONWALKERS❤️
    And I will stay by your side forever 😘😘
    ©sneha222

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sneha888 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Moonwalkers

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha888 View Post
    Dear Michael Moonwalkers ❤️
    Today I am again writing a letter for you in heaven and today I want to tell you that how much we moonwalkers love you. Michael jackson due to you we moonwalkers family have been united as one by the bonding of the love ❤️ among you and moonwalkers. For me my moonwalkers family are very precious to me just like you are precious to me michael 🌸🌸. Michael jackson you have really gifted me the most precious treasure in my life that is the moonwalkers family 😍😍😍🌎🌎. To me my moonwalkers family are my life and I want to love them more and want to protect them with all my hearts and never want to let their hands go from me ❤️❤️❤️. Michael thanks for giving me the most precious gift and joy to my happiness 😘😘. My moonwalkers family I will love you forever and will stay by your side forever and ever so that you can never feel the presence of being alone. Because we moonwalkers are dangerous, we moonwalkers are bad, we moonwalkers are forever and we are never alone and we are a family forever ❤️❤️😘😘😘. Michael I just want to you to know that how much I care about you and your moonwalkers family 😭😭😭 because if something happens to my moonwalkers family I will never able to forgive myself because I love them the most ❤️❤️❤️ in this world. At last I just want to say that
    I LOVE YOU
    ALL MY MOONWALKERS❤️
    And I will stay by your side forever 😘😘
    ©sneha222
    Lovely and Thanks for sharing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stephenvalek For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Beautiful!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Wonderful letter! I would caution not to think of Michael as an "idol", though, but this letter was written nicely

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StageGlitter For This Useful Post: