Janet Jackson Jamming to "Remember The Time"

Re: Janet Jackson jamming out to Remember The Time.

Jane and JoVonnie look alike in this picture.

I think it's a super cute little video. It shows that Janet still loves and cares about Michael and the music he left behind. BTW this was at the pre-kick off party for Austin,TX fans of Janet's before the SOTW second leg premiere concert there on Tuesday night.

I love seeing mj fam rockin out to him!

In before someone hates on Janet for this.

Anyway, super cute video. Made me happy.

In before someone hates on Janet for this.
Wow you took the words right out of my mouth lol. I always see this on MJJC and it makes me so upset. But whatever you can't please everybody.
tenor.gif

I'm a big Janet fan. She's like my 2nd favorite artist behind MJ of course. Why would anyone hate on Janet? What has she done?

Nooooo. With that question the flood gates open Haha
. Prepare yourself for the wrath haha

Loved it, especially the little head wiggle between verses :)

I'm a big Janet fan. She's like my 2nd favorite artist behind MJ of course. Why would anyone hate on Janet? What has she done?
Nothing. Apparently MJ fans want to believe the media and tabloid b.s. of yesteryear (i.e. the feuding between her and Paris in the wake of Katherine's disappearance leading up to the alleged security tape of Janet slapping Paris) and all these other sensational articles,most recently about Joe's death where there were more tabloid articles about Janet & Paris supposedly fighting over who'd pay for Joe's funeral. Paris jumped on Twitter and told the world that her and Janet hadn't argued in over six years and that all the rumors were exactly that. But MJ fans clearly don't think it's good enough and they still are under the assumption that Janet is this gold digger and she was trying to extort money from the Estate (also extremely laughable acting as if Janet doesn't have a legacy of her own and money of her own) due to the circumstances surrounding her dissolved marriage with Wissam Al Mana,the father of Eissa,their child. It's quite hysterical and ironic that MJ fans have no problem believing tabloids about Janet & the rest of the Jackson family,but when it comes to Michael it's suddenly the end of the world,acting as if Michael & Janet didn't love each other. It's tired and ridiculous but again I don't deal with these delusional maniacs.
tumblr_ltqtroMmzw1r0npigo3_250.gif

Nothing. Apparently MJ fans want to believe the media and tabloid b.s. of yesteryear (i.e. the feuding between her and Paris in the wake of Katherine's disappearance leading up to the alleged security tape of Janet slapping Paris) and all these other sensational articles,most recently about Joe's death where there were more tabloid articles about Janet & Paris supposedly fighting over who'd pay for Joe's funeral. Paris jumped on Twitter and told the world that her and Janet hadn't argued in over six years and that all the rumors were exactly that. But MJ fans clearly don't think it's good enough and they still are under the assumption that Janet is this gold digger and she was trying to extort money from the Estate (also extremely laughable acting as if Janet doesn't have a legacy of her own and money of her own) due to the circumstances surrounding her dissolved marriage with Wissam Al Mana,the father of Eissa,their child. It's quite hysterical and ironic that MJ fans have no problem believing tabloids about Janet & the rest of the Jackson family,but when it comes to Michael it's suddenly the end of the world,acting as if Michael & Janet didn't love each other. It's tired and ridiculous but again I don't deal with these delusional maniacs.

Thanks for the low down :) and I agree with your sentiments as well.
Okay, now that I got the info lets not turn this into a Janet hate thread.
Lets all enjoy the video and the fact Janet be boppin to her brothers music which we don't really see. Its a sweet moment.

If you didn't get a chance to see her receive the first ever Impact Award from Disney just watch!

Janet Jackson is honored with our very first Impact Award at the 2018 Radio Disney Music Awards!

What an honor!

If you didn't get a chance to see her receive the first ever Impact Award from Disney just watch!

Janet Jackson is honored with our very first Impact Award at the 2018 Radio Disney Music Awards!

What an honor!

She's truly amazing and the award was totally deserved.

Say SOME fans of Michael, Not all fans. I do not see this family no different than anyone other family when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Say SOME fans of Michael, Not all fans. I do not see this family no different than anyone other family when it comes to this kind of stuff.

It's quite a large chunk of MJ fans. I'm not saying all MJ fans are like this but it's a pretty substantial chunk to make my comment valid. I'd say at least 60-65% of MJ fans believe all that negative stuff about Janet.

Aww what a cute video. :)

Janet loved her brother very much. Michael and Janet were definitely close. I think his death probably hit her the hardest.

Dunk96;4226178 said:
It's quite a large chunk of MJ fans. I'm not saying all MJ fans are like this but it's a pretty substantial chunk to make my comment valid. I'd say at least 60-65% of MJ fans believe all that negative stuff about Janet.
I definitely have to disagree with 65% of ALL fans believe the bs about Janet.. It’s definley not the majority.. it may seem that way occasionally but that’s just because the Janet haters are a small but very vocal group of trolls and, well, haters

I think another reason as to why some MJ fans hate Janet is because they don't like the fact that someone other than Michael Jackson from the Jackson family made it big in the music industry. Janet is a legendary artist, obviously not on the level of Michael, but still a legendary artist in her own right. And I think that bothers some Michael fans. Those Michael fans wanted Michael to be the only successful music artist from his family, but sadly for them, Janet managed to make a name of herself and like I said, that bothers some Michael fans.

Back