Invincible demos and rough mixes was selling For 250000$!

Anton999

Proud Member
Michael Jackson "Invincible" alternate unreleased Album DAT, "June 12, 2001 Mixes". All 15 tracks contain vocals by Michael Jackson. Total play time is approximately 73 minutes and 34 seconds. All recordings are unmastered and feature full studio dynamics. Five tracks are marked "not finished" in red marker and "2000 Watts" is also in that category. "Shout" was omitted from the final release, "You Are My Life" and "Whatever Happens" are not present here. "Threatened" was the last track with Rodney Jerkins and the Teddy Riley songs were all recorded very late. "Heaven Can Wait" is a highlight as Michael can be heard straining his voice - those vocal takes were never released. The song "Threatened" still features the original backing singer in the chorus and "Speechless" was originally the penultimate track on the album. The DAT is in very good condition, all tracks are rough transfers and the quality is nearly perfect with a few glitches that occurred during the transfer. The DAT has a "Not for Production" yellow label. The track listing and notes were handwritten by a studio engineer. This is being sold as a collectible. No copyrights are given or implied. Comes with a Gotta Have Rock & Roll™ Certificate of Authenticity.

VirmHtvFhpM.jpg
yChmChkK4dA.jpg

Hi
I'm new to the site, but definitely not a new fan. I absolutely love Invincible and it is one of my favourite Era's along with Dangerous. When I saw this news online about the Invincible Demo going up for sale, I thought, why couldn't they have done something for the fans and release copies for us to buy. I love listening to Michael's demos. No, instead they sell it off to the highest bidder with conditions that it can't be copied. How does that benefit the fans? I also saw online recently that Michael's bad jacket is going up for auction. Why is there not a Michael Jackson Museum with all these precious items available for fans from all over the world to come and see or experience. Why does everything have to be sold off to the highest bidder. It seems only people with money get to access Michael's iconic clothing etc.

Can you please provide more info on this? Is it still purchasable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this ever purchased, or more importantly, was it ever leaked?

Was this ever purchased, or more importantly, was it ever leaked?
If you look on the link two posts above yours, it says that "the lot has a reserve price that has not been met".
In other words, no one bidded with the minimum (and really high) stake of $20k when it got relisted.

Also, no. Not leaked (as of now).

The owner of the bidding is completely insane to think that some unfinished mixes are worth 200k lmfao. Not even new songs are worth this much.

The original description of the eBay listing:

All 15 tracks contain vocals by Michael Jackson. All recordings are unmastered and feature full studio dynamics. Five tracks are marked "not finished" in red marker. "Heaven Can Wait" is a highlight as Michael can be heard straining his voice - those vocal takes were never released. The song "Threatened" still features the original backing singer in the chorus and "Speechless" was originally the penultimate track on the album while "Shout" was omitted from the release. "You Are My Life" and "Whatever Happens" have not yet been present on this album configuration. The DAT has a "Not for Production" yellow label. The track listing and notes were handwritten by a studio engineer.

So Heaven can Wait is the only track with major differences essentially

Back