Fiddes: Michael Jackson Would Have Been Accused Of Sexual Assault #MeToo Movement, Per ‘Radar Online

ILoveHIStory

Proud Member
A new report states that the legendary late singer would have not been able to deal with the pain of any alleged new claims.

Michael Jackson’s former friend has revealed that the King of Pop would have been accused of “multiple” times of sexual abuse in the wake of the #MeToo movement, according to a new report by Radar Online.

The late singer’s friend Matt Fiddes claimed in an interview with the site that hundreds of men and women would have come “out of the woodwork” to accuse him of inappropriate behavior in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein sex abuse scandal.

Fiddes’ most shocking claim of all was that he stated the “shock” of the allegations would likely have claimed the legendary singer’s life.

“Michael would have been one of the key prime targets had he lived to see the #MeToo movement. Maybe up to hundreds of men and women would have crawled out of the woodwork to accuse him of all sorts of horrible attacks. And I genuinely believe the shock would have killed him,” Fiddes claimed.

“I have believed since the Harvey Weinstein scandal happened that Michael would never have lived to see his 60th birthday. He would have either ended up dead or in jail, or more likely both.”

Jackson was accused of molestation by choreographer Wade Robson in 2013. Prior to his accusation against the singer, Robson testified in Jackson’s defense at the singer’s 2005 criminal trial, when Jackson was accused of four charges of child molesting, one charge of attempted child molesting, one conspiracy charge, and eight possible counts of providing alcohol to minors, according to a report by The Los Angeles Times. Jackson was acquitted in that trial.

Then in 2013 about four years after the singer’s death, Robson sued the Jackson estate for what his attorneys described as molestation that spanned a seven-year period. A judge later ruled that the Jackson estate could not be held responsible for Robson’s exposure to Jackson, according to USA Today.

Fiddes claimed Jackson never recovered from being accused of molestation in the past, and he would have “killed himself” before going through it again, per the Radar report.

“If he had been forced to face trial for more accusations because of the #Me Too movement, I genuinely believe he would have killed himself with an overdose, died from the shock or if he’d gone to jail, found a way to kill himself in there.”

Fiddes also claimed that Jackson was innocent of the multiple charges of sexual abuse and child molestation that marred his life.

In 2016, the singer was posthumously accused in still another complaint by a woman identified as “Jane Doe” who said the singer sexually abused her when she was 12-years-old. Radar reported that “Jane Doe” claimed Jackson paid her $900,000 “hush money” to deter her from speaking with the press at the time of the assault. Her law lawsuit was eventually dismissed..

https://www.inquisitr.com/5013713/michael-jackson-accused-sexual-assault-metoo-movement/

+

https://meaww.com/michale-jackson-m...ormer-bodyguard-matt-fiddes-sexual-allegation

Add your comments to this new tabloid Radar Online cancer, or directly to that mother fucer Matt Fiddes via his email or official contacts

tumblr_ltqtroMmzw1r0npigo3_250.gif

I can't even comment anymore. The stupidity and delusion is so beyond severe just from the title that I can't even make a proper comment and state what I feel. This guy is a f*cking moron.

Here we are almost a decade onward from Michael's passing and this lying piece of trash can still get a platform. Disgusting.

Every single time any positive news is in the air, except the diamond celebration and all the events, MJ One show, Brooklyn MJ Party or MTV VMA, or the EMI deal,.... All of a sudden, the very next day(s) some ****ing Radar bd stories come up, if not Robson there is Fiddes or any other mother ****er.....
Those tabloid bitches do not miss a single opportunity...., made by Radar o Enquirer, though both are blocked in the EU

Last edited:
What an idiot. You gotta feel for these fools. Heres me thinking mj not been here would make it easier for people to accuse him yet after all the b.s there were no floodgates after june 09. What a surprise. They really are scraping the barrell now. The story makes no sense. Runing out of b.s to peddle are we fiddes.

It's always Radar. Sometimes it's other tabloids, but they're copy and paste jobs from Radar.
Why is that?
Is there some kind of connection with whoever owns it?

Radar must be preparing for the positivity around his birthday coming up (as they tend to do).

ILoveHIStory;4227345 said:
A new report states that the legendary late singer would have not been able to deal with the pain of any alleged new claims.

Michael Jackson’s former friend has revealed that the King of Pop would have been accused of “multiple” times of sexual abuse in the wake of the #MeToo movement, according to a new report by Radar Online.

The late singer’s friend Matt Fiddes claimed in an interview with the site that hundreds of men and women would have come “out of the woodwork” to accuse him of inappropriate behavior in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein sex abuse scandal.

Fiddes’ most shocking claim of all was that he stated the “shock” of the allegations would likely have claimed the legendary singer’s life.

“Michael would have been one of the key prime targets had he lived to see the #MeToo movement. Maybe up to hundreds of men and women would have crawled out of the woodwork to accuse him of all sorts of horrible attacks. And I genuinely believe the shock would have killed him,” Fiddes claimed.

“I have believed since the Harvey Weinstein scandal happened that Michael would never have lived to see his 60th birthday. He would have either ended up dead or in jail, or more likely both.”

Jackson was accused of molestation by choreographer Wade Robson in 2013. Prior to his accusation against the singer, Robson testified in Jackson’s defense at the singer’s 2005 criminal trial, when Jackson was accused of four charges of child molesting, one charge of attempted child molesting, one conspiracy charge, and eight possible counts of providing alcohol to minors, according to a report by The Los Angeles Times. Jackson was acquitted in that trial.

Then in 2013 about four years after the singer’s death, Robson sued the Jackson estate for what his attorneys described as molestation that spanned a seven-year period. A judge later ruled that the Jackson estate could not be held responsible for Robson’s exposure to Jackson, according to USA Today.

Fiddes claimed Jackson never recovered from being accused of molestation in the past, and he would have “killed himself” before going through it again, per the Radar report.

“If he had been forced to face trial for more accusations because of the #Me Too movement, I genuinely believe he would have killed himself with an overdose, died from the shock or if he’d gone to jail, found a way to kill himself in there.”

Fiddes also claimed that Jackson was innocent of the multiple charges of sexual abuse and child molestation that marred his life.

In 2016, the singer was posthumously accused in still another complaint by a woman identified as “Jane Doe” who said the singer sexually abused her when she was 12-years-old. Radar reported that “Jane Doe” claimed Jackson paid her $900,000 “hush money” to deter her from speaking with the press at the time of the assault. Her law lawsuit was eventually dismissed..

https://www.inquisitr.com/5013713/michael-jackson-accused-sexual-assault-metoo-movement/

+

https://meaww.com/michale-jackson-m...ormer-bodyguard-matt-fiddes-sexual-allegation

Add your comments to this new tabloid Radar Online cancer, or directly to that mother fucer Matt Fiddes via his email or official contacts

Actually, with regard to Jane Doe, HER lawyers requested the dismissal:
http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/ro...se-case-against-michael-jackson-got-dismissed

In a surprise development, just 2 weeks before the demurrer hearing Jane Doe dismissed her sexual abuse case against Michael Jackson. Right now, our information is very limited – Jane Doe’s lawyers filed the request for dismissal and the case was dismissed without prejudice, meaning technically it can get refiled.

Matt Fiddes held Michael's umbrella for a weekend in 2002 and 16 years later still claims he was MJs good friend :lmao:.

? pretty much sums it up. Although hes also claimed he spent ten years living with mj.hope someone told mj and the kids who that strange man was ?

This guy do not know what Michael would do now. MJ may not have even be no target since EVIDENCE cleared him and we know if MJ was alive, Wade, Jimmy WHO defended MJ would not have made claims but since MJ is gone. there was money to try and make. When Mj was alive, no child avocate group with power and respect came after MJ unlike groups towards others who were accused. They knew a lie so this guy can sit down.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sure... &#128580;&#128580; <a href="https://t.co/QL6xVZDb6A">pic.twitter.com/QL6xVZDb6A</a></p>&mdash; Amalie (@BjerreAmalie) <a href="https://twitter.com/BjerreAmalie/status/1025803490277449730?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. August 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Paris78;4227410 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sure... &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; <a href="https://t.co/QL6xVZDb6A">pic.twitter.com/QL6xVZDb6A</a></p>&#8212; Amalie (@BjerreAmalie) <a href="https://twitter.com/BjerreAmalie/status/1025803490277449730?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">4. August 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah right :gtfomeme: its got his vile stench all over it!

Last edited:
Matt Fiddes held Michael's umbrella for a weekend in 2002 and 16 years later still claims he was MJs good friend :lmao:.

IKR? What a dumbass.

Really, he's not saying much at all, in this article....nothing new, at any rate and nothing that isn't plainly obvious to anyone with half a brain. His idea that people would come out of the woodwork to make claims against Michael is inflammatory and just plain wrong, because even with the #metoo movement, there has been no one else accusing Michael. Absolutely no one. He's right, in saying that if Michael were alive, fresh allegations would kill him - the 2005 trial did a number on him and I honestly don't think he could survive anything more. I'm glad the article ended with declaring Michael's innocence, but it's a pity that readers have to trudge all the way to the end to see that. In any case, Fiddes is a nobody and Radar is nothing.

To the author of this stupid article:

Michael Jackson's addiction that ultimately killed him was because of being accused of allegations before everyone in Hollywood was being accused. Yes, it's true that there would have been tons of false allegations coming out now - even George Takei and the guy from Tool and A Perfect Circle got targeted - but Michael Jackson would be here if the allegations that he faced in 2003-2005 hadn't been so traumatic.

Honestly. The 2005 trial killed Michael Jackson. Speculation about further allegations if he were still here is a completely foolish thing to write an article about.

Do people really think things through before stating them in a form that the whole world can see? Of course Michael's name would be brought up in some form but in no way would he be a prime target or a major mentioning.. he was found Innocent (dont even try to debate me on 'not guilty' doesnt mean innocent which I've heard people say..which is some real bs) anyone that would slander his name on it would open themselves to lawsuits from Michael or the estate. The media would be really stupid to slander him enough for him to hear about it.

It would not happen for.that reason

KOPV;4227498 said:
Do people really think things through before stating them in a form that the whole world can see? Of course Michael's name would be brought up in some form but in no way would he be a prime target or a major mentioning.. he was found Innocent (dont even try to debate me on 'not guilty' doesnt mean innocent which I've heard people say..which is some real bs) anyone that would slander his name on it would open themselves to lawsuits from Michael or the estate. The media would be really stupid to slander him enough for him to hear about it.

It would not happen for.that reason

I think he was clearly innocent. I have never seen anyting that proved otherwise. What I have seen is for exemple the media just ignoring Geraldine Hughes then she tried to speak out about the Jordan Chandler case and reports about Jordan himself saying in some tv show that MJ never absed him but Evan was on the same show saying he never forced Jordan to accuse him. Then the lawsuit about Evan beating Jordan and then Evan died of cancer. I never actually saw that show myself I think Larry King said that he had seen it. This was back in 2008-2009.

La74;4227509 said:
I think he was clearly innocent. I have never seen anyting that proved otherwise. What I have seen is for exemple the media just ignoring Geraldine Hughes then she tried to speak out about the Jordan Chandler case and reports about Jordan himself saying in some tv show that MJ never absed him but Evan was on the same show saying he never forced Jordan to accuse him. Then the lawsuit about Evan beating Jordan and then Evan died of cancer. I never actually saw that show myself I think Larry King said that he had seen it. This was back in 2008-2009.
Evan didn't die of cancer. He committed suicide.

ShipOfFools;4227529 said:
Sneddon died of cancer. That might have been the mistake.

Yes, you are right he comitted suicide.

We know hes innocent but some people that specialize in law (or use law 'one liners' like to say that 'not guilty' doesnt mean innocent.. this sentiment alwaysss annoys me because its total bull.. lack of guilt is innocence! 'Innocent until proven guilty' right?

I guess when our country claims one thing but the fine print says otherwise is just wrong..

Take the 13th amendment for example it does NOT abolish slavery, it just makes it 'pretty' to shut people up.

Dunk96;4227517 said:
Evan didn't die of cancer. He committed suicide.

I agree fully, I don&#8217;t buy that that b@$^@#& died from cancer that the media said, we knew he committed suicide, most likely he can&#8217;t take anymore of MJ&#8217;s popularity even in death. Well good that he&#8217;s gone and got what he deserved anyways with that old b@$^@#& Sneddon. He&#8217;s responsible for making California&#8217;s justice system the worst in the U.S. by extending Article 288 to Article 288A just to get at Michael.

Why do people have to say these things about Michael to make news? And this guy claims to be a friend? No "FRIEND" wouldn't be going to Radar Online selling a news story because its a slow news day, I wonder how much he was paid for this??

Hes not a friend he was a hired help for a few days when mj visited london in june 2002 got the job cause hes friends with geller. Hes a known attention seeker who, everytime he tries to make money off mj his stories get more and more ridiculous. His last one claiming to have lived with mj for ten years but mj couldnt even remember his name when asked about him. Why would he when he was a hired help like dozens of others over the years.

"Nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what he had to deal with......ie nut jobs like fiddes

KOPV;4227661 said:
We know hes innocent but some people that specialize in law (or use law 'one liners' like to say that 'not guilty' doesnt mean innocent.. this sentiment alwaysss annoys me because its total bull.. lack of guilt is innocence! 'Innocent until proven guilty' right?

I guess when our country claims one thing but the fine print says otherwise is just wrong..

Take the 13th amendment for example it does NOT abolish slavery, it just makes it 'pretty' to shut people up.
In law, they are correct to a point. That is why I say THE EVIDENCE PROVED Michael to be innocent and then I lay it out. and if anyone say MJ was guilty, tell them to back it up with FACTS which they can not. And they can NOT use the 1993 case either because that was allowed to come into the 2005 and finally put on trial as well and prove the be BS (and when someone bring up the settlement, I explain settlements to them. Settlements are done for varies of reason even when people are innocent. One example that get people when they think it does is when I say "do you know someone who has been in a wreck"? You know that person was not hurt but that person is going to play it up in order to try to get a settlement even if they are not hurt. I am sure you know someone who did this. And often, those posters disappear and say no more because they know most people know someone who received a settlement and LIED about it but they still got a settlement.

^ my argument is.. by LAW people are supposed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.. if that is a true statement, than not guilty is the LACK of guiltt.. meaning by law.. INNOCENT until proven guilty by the court of law.

It's the states job to prove guilt, not to put someone in the shadow of guilt for the rest of there lifes.. if they dont prove guilt than that person by law SHOULD be considered innocent. They never "PROVED" guilt.. "..until proven guilty"

2hile I understand the sentiment "just because we could not prove hes guilty that doesnt mean hes not".. but in the United states we supposed to stand by "innocent until proven guilty"

^ my argument is.. by LAW people are supposed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.. if that is a true statement, than not guilty is the LACK of guiltt.. meaning by law.. INNOCENT until proven guilty by the court of law.

It's the states job to prove guilt, not to put someone in the shadow of guilt for the rest of there lifes.. if they dont prove guilt than that person by law SHOULD be considered innocent. They never "PROVED" guilt.. "..until proven guilty"

2hile I understand the sentiment "just because we could not prove hes guilty that doesnt mean hes not".. but in the United states we supposed to stand by "innocent until proven guilty"

The problem is a particular issue for celebrities who have their name plastered all over the press with whatever salacious stories they see fit. Press wants to generate headlines and they don't do that with honest reporting, they do it by destroying a person's reputation.
Then if the celeb is acquitted the press already got the public convinced the celeb is guilty "beyond all doubt", regardless of what the jury says. It's disgusting, but that is why you'll see internet trolls spouting some shiz about "not guilty" does not mean "innocent". It's because they think they know better and can't handle the jury's verdict.

MJ felt the injustice personally for many, many years. It's about time that laws were passed that prevented the defamation at the hands of the press. Press argue for "freedom of the press" or claim their stories are "in the public interest" but the truth is they're not responsible enough to be given free reign. It's been proven time and again.

If the law considers somebody is "innocent until proven guilty", then why does the law allow the press to destroy them before they're even stepped foot in court?

That's why the lyrics to Scream are so relevant, perhaps even more so now than in 1995.

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
Your lies are disgusting
What does it mean
Kicking me down
I gotta get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

Peek in the shadow
Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
then you better prove you're right