Thread: Paris Jackson Responds To The Frauds And Serial Predators Peter Midani And Pearl Jr

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Paris Jackson Responds To The Frauds And Serial Predators Peter Midani And Pearl Jr

Today Paris Jackson has spoken out at the fraudsters Peter Midani and his sidekick Pearl Jr after MJJCommunity sent a message of concern that these predators were preying on vulnerable fans on a scale like no other.

Paris Jackson rightly points out that fans should 'after having listening to so much of his music and watching his interviews' know this serial fraudster is not her father, but more so she specifically states 'It's not him' and 'this Peter guy is crazy'

Today we (MJJCommunity) now join in this effort along with Paris's message ask the fans to help stop this absurdity, those fans who are and who know someone that is being brainwashed by these prolific dupers to say 'NO MORE, STOP THIS, YOUR TIME IS UP'

Paris, we thank you, the community thanks you, these perpetrators have been doing this for far too long, today we now see light at the end of the tunnel.

Team MJJCommunity.
    MJJCommunity - Michael Jackson Community
    Loyally honouring Michael since 2001
    JOIN THE CHAT - CLICK THE BELOW BANNER NOW!!

Have a question or query by all means give us a shout contact@mjjcommunity.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MJJCommunity For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 736 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Responds To The Frauds And Serial Predators Peter Midani And Pearl Jr

Glad Paris steps up against those phonies. Speaking of I had a feud with Pearl Jr. on YouTube re. MJ fake death, I even called her a nut for it and told her to foff, I mean does she even think Michael would be stupid enough to fake his and leave his kids alone? I don’t think so. So I tuned her out by muting her right off.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryVeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,241 Posts

Default Re: Paris Jackson Responds To The Frauds And Serial Predators Peter Midani And Pearl Jr

I saw a video of this guy talking about a Thriller jacket. People think this is MJ
    Rocking with Mike for 15+ years and more to come! THRILLER 2017!
    I tried to do the Thriller routine.. check it out! haha:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fMLQWH1C0
    Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dam2040 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Pearl Jr likes to get a rise out of people and to gain attention. NOTHING MORE and why do people pay her any attention lol, She's entertaining but people shouldn't get worked up over her, There are more important things to stress over in our lives.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConservativeMind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I don't pay attention to crazy people.

I wish Michael were still here, but he's gone. Fans need to accept that.

"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,459 Times in 1,457 Posts

No need to give them even more attention... I had never heard about those nutters before, now I have... No need to spread their names around.

Stupid people are best ignored...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hess For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryVeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeMind View Post
    Pearl Jr likes to get a rise out of people and to gain attention. NOTHING MORE and why do people pay her any attention lol, She's entertaining but people shouldn't get worked up over her, There are more important things to stress over in our lives.
    She comments on my MJ youtube channel all the time. I delete her comments all the time too.
    Rocking with Mike for 15+ years and more to come! THRILLER 2017!
    I tried to do the Thriller routine.. check it out! haha:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fMLQWH1C0
    Thanks!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,927 Times in 2,465 Posts

I think it's sad that some fans were fooled by this. They're so desperate for Michael to be alive that they'll take whatever they can get.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,098 Times in 1,934 Posts

Who is this person? This is the same.person that was online speaking to fans that had a similar speaking voice to Michael's ,(which I remember that) or os this something totally different?
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeMind View Post
    No, she's not entertaining. She is the exact opposite of that. She is a blight on the fan community...an embarrassment...a cause of great division between fan groups (as if there isn't enough of that going on, already!) Since Paris spoke out publicly on twitter, this delusional, sociopathic woman has gone completely off the rails and is now making all kinds of ridiculous excuses - one of them being that Paris doesn't remember what her own father sounds like; another being that her father (alive and in hiding) can't control her, so she does and says anything she wants to; and yet another, that Paris' twitter account was hacked by someone at MJJC, so the comment wasn't really hers! This is the kind of lunacy that she dishes out, on the regular, but it's really gone to another level, now. She grasps at straws and contradicts herself, with every sentence. Now, she's talking about taking a firearm with her, to the Estate's MJ One 60th Birthday celebration, at Mandalay Bay, because everyone speaking out against her is a HATER, apparently and she fears for her safety. To her, the "haters" now include Paris, who will, of course, be in attendance for this big birthday party and for the Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation charity event. I hope security is very tight and I hope Pearl gets frog-marched out of there....that's what I want to see happen. I want her to stop making her ridiculous videos, which present her OPINIONS as facts and I want her to stop preying on fans and asking fans for money - and Peter Midani/Fake MJ is just as despicable, with all of the unprincipled scamming, lying and malicious behaviour he has exhibited, over the past nine years.
    "To give someone a piece of your heart,
    is worth more than all the wealth in the world"
    ~Michael Jackson~

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,267 Posts

Edited. I understand relevant people are aware of the above.
    Last edited by myosotis; 11-08-2018 at 02:25 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]