Will the Estate release something for Michael's 60th Birthday?

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
Do you think the estate will release anything to commemorate what would have been Michael's 60th birthday?
I've heard very thin rumours there are plans to release a song but I don't know whether that was simple speculation or a plan they had. I haven't heard anything about this since last month

I would love them to release a never before heard demo, either of a unreleased or released track.
My dream would be if they released a work tape of a released song like, Liberian Girl, Who Is It or Stranger In Moscow

If they did release something to celebrate it, what would you want and or what would you expect them to release?

We know what they're doing for his birthday. Some picture discs and a Vegas party.

We'll probably get a message posted about Michael's 60th on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram, but I think that'll be it.

We already had the announcement of all of Michael's albums released on picture disc in a box set and the 60th celebration at Mandalay Bay in Vegas. Otherwise...
giphy.gif

Thanks for replying guys

That would feel underwhelming and frankly feel like a missed opportunity

I don't think it's out of the question to consider the Thriller IMAX announcement will come on August 29th, on or around.

I don't think it's out of the question to consider the Thriller IMAX announcement will come on August 29th, on or around.

Hopefully. Thriller 35 home release would be awesome.

I do not think they will just release a song/demo out of the blue. Would be nice, but I doubt it very much.

So picture LP's and the Vegas thing… That's it I guess.

It bothers me that there was no publicity for the picture discs. I would of liked a trailer with a collage of Michael's career.

But that could be because a certain lying individual always tries to mess up any anniversary day (or new release) for Michael.

Back