Wiesner-documentation over Michael in German TV

Annita

Proud Member
I wished the Estate can stop it.

"My friend Michael" - The King of Pop will be 60 - Sat. 25.08 - VOX: 20.15
https://www.swyrl.tv/exclusive/arti...er-king-of-pop-wird-60-sa-25-08-vox-20-15-uhr

On the occasion of the 60th birthday of the music legend, a new documentary provides completely new insights into the life of Michael Jackson - thank the private archive of Jackson's manager.
The king is dead - long live the king? Not so in the case of Michael Jackson. The ingenious pop musician is and remains irreplaceable. When, according to the Guinness Book of Records, "the most successful entertainer of all time" passed away on June 25, 2009, the world fell into shock. The suddenness of his demise raised many questions - ultimately the blame for *****'s death on his personal physician, who killed him by the repeated administration of an anesthetic agent - so the verdict of 2011. With her documentary "'My friend Michael' - The King of Pop becomes 60 ", the directorial duo Claudia Mannes and Stephan Schwartz are now setting a cinematic memorial for the legendary pop musician. Using exclusive and brand-new footage, they pay tribute to Jackson's artistic output. But even the private people try to get to the bottom. VOX shows the remarkable documentary in prime time.

There is a plethora of documentaries about deceased artists - and it is said again and again, they have found new, exclusive material to shed new facets of the respective celebrities. What often turns out to be a misleading marketing strategy seems to be true in the four-and-a-half-hour VOX documentary in honor of Michael Jackson. For none other than the former manager of the King of Pop opened its doors and archives for the research of the two directors: The German Dieter Wiesner worked together with Jackson for ten years, celebrated great successes with him, consoled him in difficult times and became one the closest confidant of the musician.

Wiesner's private archive turns out to be a goldmine: never-before-seen audio and video recordings enable a new look at one of the most dazzling and tragic figures in pop music history. Other companions of the superstar also talk about their experiences with the eccentric musical genius. The controversial sides of the pop icon are not excluded. On the one hand, Jackson was always considered a sensitive soul and loving father - on the other hand, he let his youngest son almost fall from the balcony. His openly shown love for other children was considered scandalous. However, evidence of pedophilia in his behavior never existed.

On August 29, 2018, the musician who gave us hits like "Billie Jean", "Thriller" and "Beat It" would have been 60 years old. But at the age of 50, his life was over. His physical as well as psychological overload is therefore also in the focus of the revealing documentary. Why could not his death be prevented, why his cries for help were not answered in time?

The unrealized plans and wishes of the world star are also discussed. Emotional highlight of the whole thing: Dieter Wiesner travels on behalf of *****'s mother Katherine through the USA - with the aim to put one of the heart wishes of her son into action. Whether he succeeds?

Last edited:
Have you seen the new French doc made by TMC?
HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK

here is the preview aired aug 15.:

Last edited:
I just saw the trailer of this dokumentary and its as bad as I thought. I need some info on Scheffler to write to vox

I have no idea why I wrote Scheffler. I am really sorry of cause I mean Dieter Wiesner

On VOX the german tvchannel. I was so shocked and angry. It was short but they showed Mark Lester, Kathryn and Jermaine. In this short time it was like reading a tabloid. I want to write to vox but I didn' have enough info about wiesner

The documentation was not bad - sometimes critical but mostly good News about the King. Overall 7/10 - i enjoyed the documentation.

I liked it too - it contained new video footage of Michael and they didn't emphasize neither 1993 nor 2005. It was a good documentary and even Wiesner sounded honest and fair.

does someone recorded it or is there a streaming link ? thanks per advance for sharing !

Apart from the inclusion of Lester and Fiddes talking their usual nonsense, it was an ok docu.
A few fact and timeline flaws here and there but nothing too bad.
There also was no negative spin on how everything went downhill after Thriller, like many other docus usually have.

I have to say after watching the replay Sunday on Vox that I really disagree with the preposts.
Maybe it's because Michael Jackson fans' expectations regarding good documentaries are so low that they except as the main characters in a documentary disturbing persons like Wiesner, Fiddes and Lester. Even though the 3 did not tell all a way trash, they are all ineffective as fact-holders about Michael. Also the main focus of the documentary was Michael's private life and not Michael as an artist. And even when the artist did play the focus then only at the surface.
Main topics and recurring were: plast. surgery, his difficulties with women and the question if he was a-sexual, the procreation of his children, his strange behavior (to the point Michael has got the media machine rolling ergo it is his own fault about the coverage).
Wiesner really acts as if he was involved in everything that happened to Michael in the last 10 years and is just as involved in the life of Michael's children now. Of course, he also experienced the suicide attempt of Paris firsthand.
Really bad, the Wiesner in his role even seems credible supporting with pictures with Joe, Kathrine and with Prince at the Bambi event, ergo it is true he is in contact with Michael's children.
Vox had shown a 4 hour special to Bad 25. That was one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. But this documentation I will not seen twice.

To me it was a positive docu. new footage, sometimes critically, but fair. If noone is willing to uploading it, i could do it.

By a slimeball who realizes by putting some "positive stuff" in a doco amongst the shit (Lester etc) that fans will flock to him, and hey presto he get attention and makes some $$$$$$$$. With friends like that, who need enemies. No thanks :stop:

The documentary was okay... but way too long.. it was like 4 hours and they could have shown all of that in like 90 minutes..

can someone please reupload this docu "mein freund michael" by dieter wiesner?

i could reupload but it is with commercials and i tried to cut them out but the RAM of my laptop is too little so I cannot remove the commercials...

i could reupload but it is with commercials and i tried to cut them out but the RAM of my laptop is too little so I cannot remove the commercials...
which quality and resolution does it have? HD? or just SD?

Last edited:
Back