MJ Mini Series in the works

datblackboi08

Proud Member
From "The Breakfast Club" Rumor report Aug 30. 2018

I read alot of comments of people who say they wouldn't watch it because of how bad "Man in the Mirror" with Flex was. Remember that was a VH1 film...VH1 makes shitty movies.

Now if this gets the same treatment is the "New Edition Story" and upcoming "Bobby Brown Story," then it might be worth seeing. Not saying that BET has to do it. It just needs to be thought out. Whoever thought making the Flex MJ film had to be high on crack.

https://youtu.be/UcDIbiUfm6U

Last edited:
I sure hope not. No matter who seems to make it somehow someway it'll turn out negative in some aspect. We need a proper theatrical Titanic-length movie of Michael's life from beginning to end with somebody that looks just like him as a child and adult (I'd pick E'Casanova as adult Michael,but idk about a child Michael). But I'm positive it won't happen without having some negative,tabloidish aspect to it,especially if Hollywood got its grubby hands on it.

I can't see the video as I'm at work but this sounds like it comes from the recent Daily Mail report about a mini series based on Frank Cascio's book. I will boycott any product derived from anything the Cascio's have been involved with. It's early days though and according to the DM they haven't found a producer or director etc so it may never happen anyway.

well we will see if this ever actually happens.. I'm still waiting on the docu-series on A&E.... anyone?? lol

Rather than a mini series, I'd rather see a Senna style documentary pulled together using actual footage of Mike pretty much narrating the story himself, with the right talking heads to push the narrative

Back