Michael Jackson & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (try to make it happen)

djvernon

Proud Member
In the past years some artists has released albums with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin, Roy Orbison, The Beach Boys. Guess who is missing ? ? ?
MICHAEL JACKSON. If you have no idea how tracks would sound like with the orchestra I edited the original & orchestra version of Burning Love by Elvis Presley for example.
Can you imagine hearing tracks like Beat It, Blood On The Dance Floor, Earth Song, Scream and some albums tracks as well in orchestra versions???
I hope you will help me to get the attention of Michael Jackson's Estate by sharing this video if you like the idea.
Let's see if we can do it, with the love.
L.O.V.E.
I will also put it on YouTube for more exposure.
I hope all audio will be accepted by that software which blocks it.
This is the YouTube link to use for the campaign

I think this project,would have to be approached,with a lot of care and attention.
The ELVIS albums are absolutely SUPERB,and had the intervention of Priscilla and the Estate,closely working on it.

The ROY ORBISON album,is quite the opposite in my view.The Estate with Barbara Orbison,is sadly no longer here,and Roy's vocal very weak and distant,on this record,and there's a hologram tour,that Roy's son states "is a bit of fun"!?! Cash ruling over respect!

The BEACH BOYS just doesn't work either,so I'm pretty cautious over any MJ idea.
It's got to be done because the music fits,and not because it's a current trend,even if it was the artists wish..Perfection as paramount.

Michael Jackson X Royal Philharmonic Orchestra?
I think that's a good idea, but I do not know if it will be next MJ's birthday album.

Didn't one of the London orchestras release an album of them performing Michael's songs in the 90s?

There were no vocals of course.

I do like the idea really.

Songs like Will You Be There, Man in The Mirror, Stranger in Moscow, Heal the World, Thriller, Earth Song, History etc. would be spectacular with a huge orchestra.

Didn't one of the London orchestras release an album of them performing Michael's songs in the 90s?

There were no vocals of course.

There is a recording of the 'London Synphonic Orchestra' (sic), which may be constructed for the purpose of CD recordings only, as I have never heard of them 'in concert' .

There is a recording of the 'London Synphonic Orchestra' (sic), which may be constructed for the purpose of CD recordings only, as I have never heard of them 'in concert' .
OMG, this is absolutely glorious! Michael's music and his compositions are so perfectly suited for orchestral arrangement. Michael Jackson, your music is just so incredible. Love, love, love, love, love you

With great arrangement and great orchestra this could turn out to be a divine project. Hope it will happen eventually.

Back