Michael Jackson fansites from 1996-2001

BadTour87

Proud Member
A few weeks ago I created a list of old HIStory/Invincible era MJ fansites I found on the Web Archive.

A small portion of the sites are for Janet Jackson and 3T but the overwhelming majority are for Michael. Also a few of these are official MJ websites from back in the day.

Most of these sites should be viewed in the Web Archive. Enjoy exploring! :)

UPDATE Dec 3 2018: The list has been updated massively. Now featuring almost 400 sites!

https://pastebin.com/78fi9gMT

Last edited:
A few weeks ago I created a list of old HIStory/Invincible era MJ fansites I found on the Web Archive.

A couple of the sites are for Janet Jackson and 3T but the overwhelming majority are for Michael. Also a few of these are official MJ websites from back in the day.

Most of these sites should be viewed in the Web Archive. Enjoy exploring! :)

https://pastebin.com/mZ93eA4f

Your list is missing probably the most important fansite: mjvideo.oyvindeid.com

Also, there're those special google-groups in the late 1990s, where non MJ-fans had popped up out of nowhere the thriller demos (incl. starlight)

mjnewsonline was of the best websites it was fun on there

Ah, memories. It was the best MJ forum in history imo. Does anyone know how Paul's doing, btw?

I agree i made so many friends on there some who i still talk with today but i got no idea how paul is doing

I remember the Michael Jackson Internet Fan Club. I used to get all my MJ news from them.

It's a shame the MJIFC.com website isn't able to be searched for on the Web Archive. That would've been a nice nostalgia trip for people.

Omg, I remember that site! I used to go there all the time to download videos. It was probably my first exposure to many of Michael's old performances.

mjnewsonline was of the best websites it was fun on there

Yea, I remember the MNJO days..good times :D!!

I remember the Michael Jackson Internet Fan Club. I used to get all my MJ news from them.

I thibk i remember that but im not sure the name rings a bell , i probably did go on there

Thanks for the addition! I'm currently going through each site chronologically to find links, that's how I expand the list. By the time I'm done there may even be over 1,000 sites! I'm thankful this is a nice archive for older fans.

I totally remember that site. It was one of the very first MJ sites I was a member of. I think my member name was Kingofhearts829. Before finding KOP Discussion site. Which I am still a member of. But I now rarely go in to that site. And the MJJForum which was the old name of this site. I also used to be a member of MJEOL site. I think that site might still be around. Though it's been about 2 years or so. The last time I decided to go there. But sadly after what happen to Michael. No one really bothers to post in that site anymore. Which is really sad since that was one of the best MJ forums there was.
I also remember this one MJ site from the late 90s. I forgotten the name of the site. But it was mostly for his gold pants girls. Which I am very proudly still like to see myself as. It was borderline on the almost xxx rated side of how us female fans are. When talking about how sexy Michael had look in those tight sexy as hell gold pants of his. It's a shame that I couldn't post in that site. Seeing how I didn't have the internet at home yet. And the only internet access I had at the time was my high school library. And believe me I was often in that school library going in to the MJ sites. It couldn't be help he was my total obsession back then. Which probably explains why my grades were always so bad. Since the only thing I had wanted to study at the time was Michael Jackson. I probably spent more time on one of the library's computers going in to the MJ sites. Than I did in the classroom. I am almost 39 years old now and I am still not a shame of doing that. Nor do I feel guilty about stealing all the magazines that talk about him and the 93 incident with him. It had to be done. Because I did not want any one reading and then believing those horrible lies.

Last edited:
I just seen the list its hugggggeeeeeeeeeeeee i cant belive it

Jetzi was the sh!t back in the day. So many videos!

Thank you for sharing this list! Gotta love the fansites from the time with all the crazy graphics and such.

Back