Urgent - MJJCommunity Donations (this month only) Please Help

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Well, I have tried to never come calling but unfortunately on the odd occasion this might sometimes arise, as you have been aware I have been paying the fee's so we fans can enjoy our Michael Jackson space, what has also happened is the donations we used to ask for has all but dried up and has done for almost a year now.

However this month I am in a bit of a situation which I am hoping you might be able to help me out, simply put I have half the server fee (which is due this Thursday) but not the other half, without it my server is switched off and MJJC is no more, at least until I can pay the invoice.

So, guys, I don't do this normally but I need your help, any little you can spare please if you can via the donation bar or by using the email donate@mjjcommunity.com and hopefully this will be the last I ask for another year lol.

My thanks
Gaz

Donated #MJFam Forever

dangerousagain.jpg

Realised it's too late but will try and put £20 In at least on Monday mate, going to do it monthly too. Need this place!

Guys I can't thank you enough, one little tight spot you got me/MJJC out of, some over for next month as well.

Thanks again
Gaz

Happy to help. Every little bit goes a long way. I will try to make regular donations each month (it's not a money thing with me, it's a memory thing).

Wow that was scary lol :blush:

makes me think I need to either have enough money on my PayPal or do a monthly payment to support my home.
‘I know I spend more time in the chat listening to the radio lol but I like the idea of a monthly reminder to support MJJC like on the 25th as like a ‘memory thing’ ;)

I mean $10 is not much right think like you buy less crap then lol

*makes a post it Support MJJC on the 25th day*

Daryll748;4230813 said:
Wow that was scary lol :blush:

makes me think I need to either have enough money on my PayPal or do a monthly payment to support my home.
‘I know I spend more time in the chat listening to the radio lol but I like the idea of a monthly reminder to support MJJC like on the 25th as like a ‘memory thing’ ;)

I mean $10 is not much right think like you buy less crap then lol

*makes a post it Support MJJC on the 25th day*
I didn't realize the MJJC Radio was back. Wow. I had missed that-Haven't been to Chat in ages for that very reason.
Admin should make a thread promoting it-that's wonderful to hear again.

Hi Guys, as you can see the time being August that I called upon some help, given it's Christmas things are a little tight so any help however small would be greatly appreciated as we are again short this month to keep this place going.

Thanks again - hope you all have a brill festive holiday.

Big love to everyone :)

Guys... I'm really sorry to come asking again, but I only have half the fee's to keep this site online and the invoice is due the day after tomorrow.

As you can see by the bar at the top of the forum we haven't received a penny this month, so please any help would be greatly appreciated so we can continue to be the voice of Michael Jackson at this critical time.

I have two days to gather the other half so please if you have anything spare it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gary

Thanks for the heads up Gaz ��

I usually do my donation on the 25th you know as a gentle reminder to support our Michael home but it seems you need the money earlier so I’m doing it today then. ;)

Edit: Done ✅

Guys... I am really really sorry but again I do not have enough funds left to pay for MJJC, please I need your help...a little from a lot will sort this.

Please donate guys, or I have no choice but to let MJJC be suspended (server suppliers will do that not me) until next month when I can pay it, thats if they allow it to go dark until I can pay.

I already donate 20 Euro in February and I would donate another $100 if I get some kind of status symbol and privilege. Maybe you have a Wall for people that donated so their names are honored so more people would donate (just a suggestion). Btw, don't you get money from all the ads we see on this board? So maybe more members click on the ads so you get more money. 1 to 3 cents per click?

Last edited:
What if we just downgraded the server? Really we mostly discuss things and chat...dont need too many bells and whistles.

I have done my part for 2019 by giving 20 Pounds (US$25). Why the donaton page ask for pound but the forum ask for dollars? Do you need US$100 or 100 Sterling Pounds? So we have 1,447 active members and we need only 60 people each year (including me) to give $20 each to run the website ($1,200 annually). That's only 4% of active users needed, so the other 96% is using for free.

Back