MJJC Discord Server

Who’s exactly the moderator for MJJC Discord? There’s these two haters that should be banned, the ones who agitated me last year, blocked and reported, but not banned. I just wanted these two gone and never come back to the server again. I shall put in names if you want.

PoP;4289800 said:
Who’s exactly the moderator for MJJC Discord? There’s these two haters that should be banned, the ones who agitated me last year, blocked and reported, but not banned. I just wanted these two gone and never come back to the server again. I shall put in names if you want.

It's probably Gaz, if there's a moderator at all. I will check with him on your behalf.

Mikky Dee;4289819 said:
It's probably Gaz, if there's a moderator at all. I will check with him on your behalf.

Thanx. And he missed one more. “Timmay”, he’s also the one who agitated me,

PoP;4289880 said:
Thanx. And he missed one more. “Timmay”, he’s also the one who agitated me,

Gaz stated that there's not really a moderator and that you can probably block them yourself, but he did log in and block one person for you.
I'll tell him about Timmay, too.

Mikky Dee;4289963 said:
Gaz stated that there's not really a moderator and that you can probably block them yourself, but he did log in and block one person for you.
I'll tell him about Timmay, too.

I did block, but I couldn’t ban, which is why I asked about the moderator thing. Again I happy knew these 2 MJ hating fools are getting banned and never come back.

This MJJC Discord needs to be more open and there’s been less people coming and becoming more scarce and I was the only one who came in from time to time. How can we get more people to come in to the server?

I think Discord could make people use this forum less and that is not a good thing. Forums are a lot better.

I think Discord could make people use this forum less and that is not a good thing. Forums are a lot better.

I agree, a band I'm following too used to have a big active forum, but most of their community moved to their Facebook Group... As a result content goes through ephemeral Facebook posts and their forum is almost empty, and that "community" became quite boring to me.
I see Discord as something between Facebook and a forum, but closer to the ephemeral aspects of Facebook.
I think though, it's good to have the Discord in addition to the forum, but I wouldn't promote it over the forum.

Discord is only there as a means to promote MJJC ie get members from there to come here that wouldn't have by just finding us online, if I get a whiff that the discord becomes busier than here then I will delete it... We need to have the mindset that rich billionaires own these big social media platforms so let's think local before they completely monopolise the internet.

Back