MJLow | The unofficial MJ live stream channel

Dan

Proud Member
Hey guys,

So, I did a post a while back about how much I love it when MJ YouTube channels stream concerts and how much fun it is talking and hanging out with fans and watching a concert, It's almost like movie night with your friends! That's when I decided to launch: MJLow. MJLow is a channel that focuses on live streaming MJ concerts for MJ fans to get together and talk to each other, have a chat and enjoy the show. The channel will also serve to promote the work of fans by playing ads for their work before and after concerts, whether that'd be fanmade concerts, albums, DVDs or even if it isn't MJ related, as a way to build each other and support each others work!

If you're interested here's the link:
https://bit.ly/2P95hbb

If not, thanks for reading.

If you have any questions, just comment here! :)

UPDATE: COPYRIGHT STRIKES MEANS STREAMS ARE UNABLE TO TAKE PLACE FOR 90 DAYS, HOWEVER, THE CHANNEL IS STILL LIVE AND WILL RETURN WITH STREAMS ONCE THE PREVENTION IS LIFTED.

Thanks,

~Dan~

Last edited:
Great idea, thank you! I'll check this out when I have time, but you don't have any content yet, it seems. :)

Great idea, thank you! I'll check this out when I have time, but you don't have any content yet, it seems. :)

I have done 3 or 4 streams but I can't keep them up due to copyright and unfortunately, I have just been suspended for 90 days due to copytight :/ But I will be streaming again once the suspension is lifted :)

I have done 3 or 4 streams but I can't keep them up due to copyright and unfortunately, I have just been suspended for 90 days due to copytight :/ But I will be streaming again once the suspension is lifted :)

Damn copyrights. They wanna ruin everything. Well I subscribed to you anyways.

Very awesome! What a great idea I will definitely check it out

Back