Celebrity hunting

mjfanczech

Proud Member
Hi all,

So for me, being Michael Jackson fan isnt hobby. Its just my life :) And everyone around me knows that. But what I am also known for is something what you can call "celebrity hunting". Which basically mean I like to take a photos with famous people. I took a picture with more than 150 celebrities now. Most of the celebrities from my collection are from Czech Republic so you will not know them. But I am adding some worldwide famous people I met.

This hobby starts at 2009 after MJs death. I wanted so much to go to the TII conference in O2 London. But my whole family told me I shouldnt go there and just save the money for the shows. And I agreed. This was the worst decision of my life. Anyway after that I decided that I will never miss any other opportunity to meet or see some of my favourite actors, musicians or entertainers.

So during this hobby I met Johnny Depp, Ozzy Osbourne, Rihanna, Mike Tyson, William Fichtner, John Travolta, Katy Perry, Alice Cooper, Korn and all their amazing fans.

And what about you? Did you guys met some celebrity and what was they like? Did some of them disappoint you?

Thank you,
Michael

NfcBZ0J.jpg

3qRNHDS.jpg

FFjWZ1Q.jpg

fQabjMx.jpg

9CODMQC.jpg

djLrMvX.jpg

Yqbwulr.jpg

More photos on my facebook Michael Klimeš :)

Oh, la la! :) What I find great is that you realized, you don't want to miss another chance again. Gives you a purpose. Do you work in promotion, or how do you manage to meet so many celebs?

No. Most of the time I bought meet and greet tickets. Or I am just waiting in front of their hotels when they visits my country :)

Michael doesn't have to be your whole life...

But these are cool pictures. I like the one with Rihanna.

Thank you :) I know Michael doesnt have to be my whole life. But I am glad he is. I am so thankful that I could live at the same era as he. That I could breath same air as he. He is the best what could happen to me in my life :) I am fan since I remember and I learned o lot from Michael.

I am sorry guys. I know its not interesting for most of you. But I just have to share this with you. This is making me so happy :)
20BTu2c.jpg

Yeah, I've had a few encounters with celebrities along with my family.

I was at a convention several years ago and so I saw some celebs there: saw William Shatner walk by, I think Michael Dorn too, saw Billy Dee Williams, and Kathy Najimy. I also met Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) while I was there. I hadn't seen the show, but my mom was a big fan, so we got our picture taken with her.

I also saw Amy Adams. She was on my plane when I was returning home from a vacation with my family.

I knew Courtland Mead. He's not that well known, but he was a child star in the 90s and did some voice work for Disney. If you know the cartoon Recess, he voiced Gus on that show. My friend was friends with him and he used to live on our street, so we'd hang out sometimes. And my mom used to babysit his twin sisters.

My dad has seen several celebrities while on a plane for business trips. He saw Bono, Kim Basinger, and Dennis Hopper was seated next to him once, although my dad didn't know who he was at the time lol.

My mom was friends with an actor I think when she was younger, but I can't remember who. She also met Rosemary Clooney I think. And I believe she had an autograph from Billy Barty.

That's as far as my celebrity stories go, if I don't count musicians I've seen in concerts.

Last edited:
Back