POKÉMON Detective Pikachu (2019) (Live Action Film based on video game) (Directed by Rob Letterman)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Poster
Dr0MN6EUwAAlB6U.jpg
First Trailer

This looks like fun but it is very odd to see realistic looking Pokemons. I haven't really been interested about Pokemon in 15 years but I'm definitely going to watch this. I watched the anime and played Pokemon Yellow in early 2000s. I hope someone makes a live action Digimon movie at some point.

Last edited:
I'm willing to give that a go since I had a comeback months ago watching the anime again after 4 years of stopping thanx to damned Corus Entertainment.

New Poster
D0WFYFuUYAA1tmk.jpg
New Trailer
[video=youtube;bILE5BEyhdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bILE5BEyhdo[/video]

Ryan Reynolds voices Pikachu so I am definitely seeing it. I was never into Pokemon but I will for sure be seeing this movie. :)

I am so unbelievably excited about this! The first movie I ever saw in the movie theater was Mewtwo Strikes Back (for my 9th birthday!), so seeing Pokemon movies is extra special to me.

Nantucket Cat;4247995 said:
I am so unbelievably excited about this! The first movie I ever saw in the movie theater was Mewtwo Strikes Back (for my 9th birthday!), so seeing Pokemon movies is extra special to me.

I never forget seeing "Mewtwo Strikes Back" and even "Pokemon 2000" theatrically, one of the best times of my life.

Back