Was this a good score in the used bin?

Mike P.

Proud Member
I found this used at f.y.e. for $5.99. I've probably seen pics of it or something in someone else's collection but I've never actually seen a copy of this in person. I don't usually collect remixes but this seemed like a decent price for something I don't normally see.

There's some Japanese text in the booklet so I assume this is some kind of Japanese import. It was in their system as a regular copy of Dangerous because it has the back case insert with the UPC for the regular Dangerous CD for some reason.

I've been finding alot of good MJ scores in the used section lately. I've recently also found a Japan for US Thriller (35 8P-11), an Early-ish pressing of Bad with some of the earlier album mixes but no spoken intro on IJCSLY, and a copy of HIStory with the uncensored TDCAU.

I bought that disc many years ago... mainly because I was curious about the 'Vocal version' of Give In To Me that was on it. I didn't hear any difference though... did you?

I bought that disc many years ago... mainly because I was curious about the 'Vocal version' of Give In To Me that was on it. I didn't hear any difference though... did you?
This version just have slightly louder vocals, that's all.

Back