Page 180 of 227 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3405

Thread: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 99.2%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 Times in 779 Posts

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Razor getting attacked in the latest comments, please support the guy, he deserves it, he should not have to fight back alone in the comment section!

Clearly those are just internet trolls.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive7 days registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    It's sad that we still have to deal with those kind of people. These aren't the ones willing to keep an open mind, willing to listen to both sides of the story, do research, they just want to hate.

It's sad that anyone in their right mind would still talk shit after seeing all these well... bombshells of revelation for a ignorant mind.
    Everyone should say his/her opinion and discuss his/her points but it must have bounderies.
    I know that evil haters love to play with MJ fans cause they know they can easyly hurt them when say they some bad things about him and attack them.

I love MJ Youtubers who take care of their comment sections , protect MJ his legacy and his fans, with eraseing and blocking the haters.
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 12-02-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 807 Posts

Evan Chandler continued to try and sue Michael Jackson for money. He claimed Michael was calling him an extortionist. Evan's problem was that he didn't just single Michael out, he went after companies who associated, business wise, with Michael Jackson. Mad as a hatter is what Evan was. The closest he could get to 1993 was his brother's dumb book in 2005, just because of the copy cats, the Arvizos.

Since Evan couldn't get a deal on his EVANstory, monetarily, since the many companies were lawyered up and ain't taken no $hit from Evan, in the way of a lawsuit, I can't help but to think that this doco will not go far. Jimmy and Wade are just as crazy as Evan Chandler. It's 'the precious' that is making them off their rocker. Look Dan Reed made a doco about pedophilia and I don't think it is all that popular. Dateline did a better job than Dan Reed.
    Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AliCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AliCat View Post
    Evan Chandler continued to try and sue Michael Jackson for money. He claimed Michael was calling him an extortionist. Evan's problem was that he didn't just single Michael out, he went after companies who associated, business wise, with Michael Jackson. Mad as a hatter is what Evan was. The closest he could get to 1993 was his brother's dumb book in 2005, just because of the copy cats, the Arvizos.

Since Evan couldn't get a deal on his EVANstory, monetarily, since the many companies were lawyered up and ain't taken no $hit from Evan, in the way of a lawsuit, I can't help but to think that this doco will not go far. Jimmy and Wade are just as crazy as Evan Chandler. It's 'the precious' that is making them off their rocker. Look Dan Reed made a doco about pedophilia and I don't think it is all that popular. Dateline did a better job than Dan Reed.
    Take a seat, take a seat right there...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No force of nature can break your will to self motivate.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I do also question the need for every few posts someone saying "this is going to be bad". We get it. Let's focus.
    I guess it can get repetitive but fans are just concerned and this is the first place I came when I heard about the doc.....everybody means well and we're all just worried and venting.
    Last edited by Silverstone; 12-02-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I do also question the need for every few posts someone saying "this is going to be bad". We get it. Let's focus.

I think everyone is just voicing their concern, looking for some reassurance, and bracing for impact.

Up until now, I haven't actually heard a single person talk about it which is promising. I work in quite a large office and usually current affairs are hot topic - often leading to heated debates.

I might test the waters in the next week by making a sutble reference to MJ to guage whether or not it instigates a reaction..Might give me the opportunity to educate some people ahead of the documentary.
    <div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">Thank you, Michael for the opportunity that you gave me.. It&#39;s a gift that I will treasure forever - 16/11/06</div>

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DPW View Post
    I truly believe this will be a blessing in disguise we have just got to ride it out.
    I believe so too. I've seen Emmett Till being mentioned already. His accuser recognized he was innocent almost 6 decades after his brutal and vicious murder and so proving that the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

Haven't got the slightest clue how long it's gonna take before Michael is proven completely innocent of these horrible lies they've been throwing at his good name for more than 25 years now.......The sooner, the better obviously. I also don't know what and who it will entail. It may take months, years or decades. I may not even be around to see such a glorious day, but it doesn't matter. I am convinced that one sweet day, Michael's name and his beautiful soul will be free from all this mendacity and history will not be kind to his oppressors.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive7 days registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    Haven't got the slightest clue how long it's gonna take before Michael is proven completely innocent of these horrible lies they've been throwing at his good name for more than 25 years now.......The sooner, the better obviously. I also don't know what and who it will entail. It may take months, years or decades. I may not even be around to see such a glorious day, but it doesn't matter. I am convinced that one sweet day, Michael's name and his beautiful soul will be free from all this mendacity and history will not be kind to his oppressors.
    Oh I really hope that we all can expirenced this day and finally live in peace.
    Cause not only Michael and his family went trugh so much pain caused from others over so many yeares again and again, millions of fans did it too and is has finally come to an end for all new generations!

Enough is enough!

Jordan Chandler or Gavin Aviso should come forward and tell the truth.
    This could be the begining of the end!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Oh I really hope that we all can expirenced this day and finally live in peace.
    Cause not only Michael and his family went trugh so much pain caused from others over so many yeares again and again, millions of fans did it too and is has finally come to an end for all new generations!

Enough is enough!

Jordan Chandler or Gavin Aviso should come forward and tell the truth.
    This could be the begining of the end!
    I've got to the point now that I don't ever think it will ever be proven.
    I used to think JC or someone would come forward with the truth.
    We had a court case full of lies and an acquittal and still no further ahead.

MJ will be tarnished forever.....it'll simply be a did he or didn't get question for generations to come.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Only ONE website is reporting Brandi Jackson’s tweets/story.
    How convenient.

PLEASE share her tweets if you are on twitter and @tag anyone and everyone you can think of. This needs to spread.

It sickens me that most of the so called media outlets are reporting a story every day about this yet they are NOT picking up these tweets by Brandi.

Please also share this link as many times as possible.
    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/brandi-...ews.71811.html

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJRemixed View Post
    Only ONE website is reporting Brandi Jackson’s tweets/story.
    How convenient.

PLEASE share her tweets if you are on twitter and @tag anyone and everyone you can think of. This needs to spread.

It sickens me that most of the so called media outlets are reporting a story every day about this yet they are NOT picking up these tweets by Brandi.

Please also share this link as many times as possible.
    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/brandi-...ews.71811.html
    Oh wow, what a coincidence! I just was on that site as well. I go there for the latest rap news, although they post so much trash too. Good on them for posting this though and it's incredibly sad, telling BUT expected that all the other media sources completely ignore this.

I went to the comments on your link and a few people are starting to see Wade for what he is. One person, of course there's always this one person, saying "but that doesn't mean he wasn't molested. Women do weirder shit like staying with their rapists." yeah, the logic.... I don't know either, lol.

I told his ass to look up the letter from the estate if he wants some truly shocking facts about Wade. Also told him that he shouldn't expect the media to cover that at all.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

That's how all of these NEANDERTHALS works. They will never print something positive.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

CEY - Choreographer | Dancer | Instructor | Show Director

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeyEntertainment For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Everyone should say his/her opinion and discuss his/her points but it must have bounderies.
    I know that evil haters love to play with MJ fans cause they know they can easyly hurt them when say they some bad things about him and attack them.

I love MJ Youtubers who take care of their comment sections , protect MJ his legacy and his fans, with eraseing and blocking the haters.
    The problem with doing that, is that it could leave them open to the criticism that they're pro-censorship and intolerant of other opinions. That seems to be a great go-to shutdown for any argument today. All you have to do is accuse someone of trying to silence free speech and being closed-minded and you win. Even if you were being close-minded yourself (as all these haters are), you just have to say that and many will flock to your side. Unless you support Michael, of course; that's always the exception. -_-

Interesting Tweets from Brandi...
    "Let's not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come."

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/02/1...an-opportunist

Michael Jackson’s Niece Reveals 7 Year Relationship with King of Pop’s Accuser: “He’s not a victim. He’s an Opportunist”

■Celebrity
    ■Movies
    ■Music
    ■Television

by Roger Friedman - February 12, 2019 5:00 pm

0 167

Brandi Jackson is one of two children whose father is Jackie Jackson, a member of the Jackson 5 and Michael’s brother.

On Twitter today Brandi revealed that she once had a seven year relationship with Wade Robson, who now accuses Michael of molesting him during his childhood.

She wrote: “Wade: You constantly talked about wanting to be “relevant”. You’ve burned so many bridges that now the only time you are #relevant is when you headline with my family’s name next to yours. It’s time to stop these lies and live your own life.

“I found out Wade cheated on me with multiple woman who he hoped would advance his career. You might know one of them, because it was a huge pop music scandal. Wade is not a victim, he’s an #Opportunist,” she wrote.

Brandi continued: “Wade and I were together for over 7 years, but I bet that isn’t in his “documentary” because it would ruin his timeline. And did I mention, it was my uncle, #MichaelJackson, who set us up? Wade is not a victim, #WadeRobsonIsaLiar”

Brandi finished with: “I pray he comes at me for these #truths cause I will happily put him in his place.”

She also posted a picture of her and Wade with Michael when they were children.

The impetus for this is the airing on March 3rd and 4th of “Leaving Neverland,” in which Robson makes his claims. I don’t know how to reach Brandi. But she can email me at showbiz411@gmail.com. We’d love to hear the whole story.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post: