Michael Jackson Twitter/Estate FINALLY calls out HBO

FortéFord

Proud Member
Tweet from Twitter: In 1992, Michael gave HBO their highest rated special ever. Now, to repay him they give a voice to admitted liars. #StopLeavingNeverlandNOW

It's about time they said something about it. Good to see them DEFENDING A INNOCENT DEAD MAN FOR ONCE.

Happy to see this instead of the announcement about the fashion show.
Might have to consider signing up for twitter.

And yet some people still find a way to complain.

If there was ever a time when the Estate needed to stand alongside fans, it's now. Good on them.

And yet some people still find a way to complain.

If there was ever a time when the Estate needed to stand alongside fans, it's now. Good on them.

There's been plenty to complain about with how they've been handling this up until this post. I haven't seen anyone complain about this post.

There's been plenty to complain about with how they've been handling this up until this post. I haven't seen anyone complain about this post.

Over on Twitter, D.Shields immediately called them out for not tagging HBO, then proceeded to use it as a medium to further complain about their handling of the Cascio situation. The replies were filled with support.

I understand the severity of that issue, but it's sort of annoying that the Estate can't do a single thing right to some people, no matter how small the situation may be.

Over on Twitter, D.Shields immediately called them out for not tagging HBO, then proceeded to use it as a medium to further complain about their handling of the Cascio situation. The replies were filled with support.

I understand the severity of that issue, but it's sort of annoying that the Estate can't do a single thing right to some people, no matter how small the situation may be.

I mean, they've made one supportive post on twitter and everything else they have said is basically "we're gonna ignore this but please keep doing our jobs for us thanks. Also please check out all these exciting things that will make us money". Damien has turned into a bit of a nutter on twitter I honestly don't really pay attention to what he's saying on there anymore.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In 1992, Michael gave HBO their highest rated special ever. Now, to repay him they give a voice to admitted liars. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/StopLeavingNeverlandNOW?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#StopLeavingNeverlandNOW</a> <a href="https://t.co/mR2BQfce4u">pic.twitter.com/mR2BQfce4u</a></p>&mdash; Michael Jackson (@michaeljackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/michaeljackson/status/1085728064808484865?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. Januar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Smh i cant believe this is happening 10years aft his damn death
00f245d38bd52d68e2203f650c63f06e.jpg

I mean, they've made one supportive post on twitter and everything else they have said is basically "we're gonna ignore this but please keep doing our jobs for us thanks. Also please check out all these exciting things that will make us money". Damien has turned into a bit of a nutter on twitter I honestly don't really pay attention to what he's saying on there anymore.

You're not wrong, but it's still one of those situations where we can at least take a moment and say, "This was the right thing for them to do." Sometimes you gotta play hardball to get results, but showing them nothing but disdain and criticism, even in situations where they do or say the right thing, is only worsening the problem.

It's not that the estate has done nothing to defend Michael against the allegations. In fact, they have defended him very well in court and unmasked the two as lier.
Of course, it is also their duty to do that. But the lawayers did it really good in the court-documents so that a blind man could see whats the only goal from this 2 idiots. Concerning their strategy in public to ignore it mostly you can not say it is total wrong. I remember the panic that erupted when Robson filed the lawsuit. But the public did not take it serious. And now I wóuld not know about this planed documentation when I were not in a MJ-forum.

But I have to say I really wish that the Estate would commission a reputable investigative journalist with documentation on the allegations of abuse, give him all the documents, and time to do his own research.

I mean, they've made one supportive post on twitter and everything else they have said is basically "we're gonna ignore this but please keep doing our jobs for us thanks. Also please check out all these exciting things that will make us money".

Focusing on the positive aspects of Michael's life and what he gave to the world has always been the objective of the Estate, right from the beginning.

The influence of Michael Jackson on pop culture and fashion, even ten years after his death, cannot be denied. It is demonstrated time and time again; this time by a timely MJ-inspired collection for Louis Vuitton. I think it's an interesting diversion and a "screw you" of sorts, to the Sundance Festival and Dan Reed's mendacious (Jermaine's choice of words) documentary.

Focusing on the positive aspects of Michael's life and what he gave to the world has always been the objective of the Estate, right from the beginning.

The influence of Michael Jackson on pop culture and fashion, even ten years after his death, cannot be denied. It is demonstrated time and time again; this time by a timely MJ-inspired collection for Louis Vuitton. I think it's an interesting diversion and a "screw you" of sorts, to the Sundance Festival and Dan Reed's mendacious (Jermaine's choice of words) documentary.

I respectfully disagree. The estate have been incompetent when it comes to dealing with this. The social media post was nice but everything else they have said implies that they would rather focus on projects that will make them money and let the fans defend than try and defend MJ.

I respectfully disagree. The estate have been incompetent when it comes to dealing with this. The social media post was nice but everything else they have said implies that they would rather focus on projects that will make them money and let the fans defend than try and defend MJ.

You could argue that the Estate doing a lot of PR work on the allegations only fuels the fire for these documentaries.

It was indeed a great diversion, with very special, subtle messages for those who were meant to hear them.

^^^ This truly was a great moment in time. It was actually very funny to read the responses to it - the funny gifs, people having to check if the account hadn't been hacked by fans lol to going Whover behind this tweet, I love you to confirming that this is how you defend a KING! The comments were really endearing.

It has got to be the most popular and quite possibly the most important message to date from.....the Official Michael Jackson Twitter Page. They made a great point by reminding people of Michael's first concert in Bucharest - the concert that put the city on the map of every MJ fan. I had actually forgotten they aired it back in 1992. It is terrible to realize they can be so horridly ungrateful.

When I first heard about their involvement I thought this was some sort of twisted revenge for the One Night Only show that didn't go through in 1995, due to Michael's collapse and subsequent hospitalization. If I'm not mistaken, they were supposed to broadcast it then. I didn't even think about the Bucharest 92 concert and the unprecedented success Michael gave the network. They truly are despicable.

In any case, that one particular tweet rocked and I trust the Estate will keep on fighting for Michael on all possible fronts and further act in due time. Timing is almost everything.

"But I have to say I really wish that the Estate would commission a reputable investigative journalist with documentation on the allegations of abuse, give him all the documents, and time to do his own research."

People are not going to listen anyway if they are prone to brainwashing or have already been brainwashed, plus there's a lot of stuff out there already by fans and researchers to disprove the allegations, from Day One to today. I think, even if the Estate did this, it might not be effective. Online today, the media is jumping all over the story of the Sundance film, so you always have them in the wings waiting to pounce no matter what. Money talks. That's been the perennial problem--the media will feed any and all lies for profit. I mean, offering people huge sums of $$ to lie is not a good way to run a business, but that's the state of the media today.

"Lies run sprints, truth runs marathons."

Back