Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    I doubt that honestly. Maybe a little. - But all the fans know about this doc already - and those who wanted to contribute has already done so.

I don't see any casual or non-fans to donate… - They do not care. - Maybe they see the doc and then thinks MJ is innocent, but they do not wanna pay for his innocence to be proven by a new doc... - That's just my thoughts of course. But unless The estate and/or the family donates, it will never ever get above 55.000...
    Well, you were wrong sir - over 56000$ now. But the tempo has slowed down again the last day!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,387 Times in 2,103 Posts

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Idea!

It would need to be a team effort but would be worth while.

If we can collectively have someone decent in web design, someone with a decent film editing program + skill, and have ways to make decent quality MJ gear.

We could sell MJ gear (made by us), advertise it on youtube, have a site - and all profits (above material and shipping costs) could go to the GoFundMe!

I can come up with some good art for the shirts, there are other artistic fans that could join in and we can choose from the top looks and sell them on clothing/hats and so on..
    Last edited by KOPV; 18-02-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,897 Times in 3,067 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Idea!

It would need to be a team effort but would be worth while.

If we can collectively have someone decent in web design, someone with a decent film editing program + skill, and have ways to make decent quality MJ gear.

We could sell MJ gear (made by us), advertise it on youtube, have a site - and all profits (above material and shipping costs) could go to the GoFundMe!

I can come up with some good art for the shirts, there are other artistic fans that could join in and we can choose from the top looks and sell them on clothing/hats and so on..
    Wouldn't you have to work with the Estate in order to make legal MJ gear?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,387 Times in 2,103 Posts

^ Depending on the art of the shirts/hats yes & no.. There are fan made gear all over the internet, we would just have to make it clear it's unofficial gear and so on.. I mean look at what people sell on amazon (for example)

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=michael+j...f=nb_sb_noss_2

These are not official released clothing approved by the estate!

The word 'Michael', logos of aviator glasses or fedoras, a crown with the word KING.. Those are type of things are not owned by any company.. a shirt that says 'HBNO, don't silent the innocent' is also not really a 'Michael Jackson' shirt.

I'd go as far as saying we could sell our collections for it but IDK if I can emotionally let go of some of the stuff I have.. an old dead flower from Neverland, and a few other items from Neverland. IDK if I could say bye to those, even for the sake of the doc.. ahhh, I've thought about it though
    Last edited by KOPV; 18-02-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    **He lives forever within us**

Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Well, you were wrong sir - over 56000$ now. But the tempo has slowed down again the last day!
    Impressive. - But still, lets just say 70.000$ - that's less than 10 % - 770.000$ just doesn't seem realistisc to me. Not at all...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Guys...I can help with design... 2D graphics, 3D graphics Editing....Consultation etc. Maybe even some website stuff... My time is just so limited which is my problem...If there's something can do I will.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I think the target was only set at 777.000$ because 7 is MJ's number. So they wanted it to be symbolic, is my guess.