Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,367 Times in 2,092 Posts

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstone View Post
    Its yous two sad people that need an audience,you have made a mountain out of a mole hill.....Its s GofundMe page,its about contributing money for MJ's cause.....and because I said,come on guys,we should have more than 1100 helping,its my fault?
    Haha,what a way to twist a simple comment.

If I didn't give and someone said what I did,it wouldn't bother me,I wouldn't even feel the need to reply so what's that say about you?
    I have continuously said,its up to each individual what they do(ironic yous seem to miss and wrongly interpret what I say)

I,like 1100 other people are simply disappointed that more have not been willing to help.....I think I will stop stating MJ has the best fans.

I don't know how yous behave on other forums but if this is how you reply to members with the same good intentions as everyone else then I dread to think.
    If it isnt about an audience for you, you would have PM'd me like I asked you to. I specifically stated if you want to continue talking shit just PM me unless you want an audience and this is the responce.

I'm not going to entertain your need for attention anymore.. I'm done with your bull!

To mjjc staff
    Sorry for feeding into this and helping take this thread off track. I have no problem with any of my messages in this thread to be deleted for 'keeping on topic' reasons..
    **He lives forever within us**

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    If it isnt about an audience for you, you would have PM'd me like I asked you to. I specifically stated if you want to continue talking shit just PM me unless you want an audience and this is the responce.

I'm not going to entertain your need for attention anymore.. I'm done with your bull!

To mjjc staff
    Sorry for feeding into this and helping take this thread off track. I have no problem with any of my messages in this thread to be deleted for 'keeping on topic' reasons..
    I don't want to PM you(I'm not talkin' shite)simple as that,no other reason although with you being a qualified internet psychologist,you know otherwise.

"Help take the thread off track"
    Why are you even in this thread when you don't want to contribute?
    Seems strange that you continue to post here when its something you aren't interested in.
    Let those who want to help Taj do what they wish without being subjected to nonsense .

Thanks!
    Last edited by Silverstone; 12-02-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    I agree, it's a shame the more people haven't donated. So many people signed the petition against LeavingNeverland.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    ^Yeah I also think it's pretty poor.
    I've said for years MJ has the best,most devoted fans in the world(as many of us have)now I'm not so sure.
    The amount of people willing to give nothing is shocking imo.

But hey,it'll give a member or two a chance to say I'm calling people out.😂

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Level
    Thanks

Considering the immense value and earnings of the MJJ estate, I am surprised that it isn't fully funding this project.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewNezha For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I asked Jermaine and Janet politely on twitter a week ago to retweet Tajs project to their massive amount of followers, but of course, no reply or action, I find that sad. I dont like the feeling of Taj fighting this battle alone with some retweets from his brothers.

I hope I am wrong and that things are happening behind the scenes so to speak!
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 14-02-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I asked Jermaine and Janet politely on twitter a week ago to retweet Tajs project to their massive amount of followers, but of course, no reply or action, I find that sad. I dont like the feeling of Taj fighting this battle alone with some retweets from his brothers.

I hope I am wrong and that things are happening behind the scenes so to speak!
    I hope so too but a lot of the family seem to stay quiet during difficult times like this.....I just don't get it.

Why not do what you asked?seems perfectly fine.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

I hope so too but a lot of the family seem to stay quiet during difficult times like this.....I just don't get it.

I try not to criticise the family but at times like this that is a harder job.

I get it if MOST members of the family can't fund a film themselves, so Taj has to crowdfund it as best he can. BUT why can't Janet pitch in? who knows, maybe she has agreed to help out but it's just not public knowledge. I don't know. I'll give her a pass on that one.

BUT the worst thing is what you've already mentioned.

Apart from an interview by Jermaine and a few tweets or retweets from TJ and some cousins, what have any of the Jackson's done to support MJ?
    Janet in Particular COULD provide a boost by posting a few supportive tweets or retweets to her 3.5million followers. Taj's campaign has stalled and could do with the boost, even if she won't put her own hand in her pocket.

It's a shame because I remember her wearing the 'Pervert 2' shirt at the MTV awards in '94. She was supportive then, but not now.
    Family comes first.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

I'm sure the family & estate are working hard behind the scenes. Whatever they might be doing it's important to keep it under wrap. Let's hope something significant comes out of it.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I try not to criticise the family but at times like this that is a harder job.

I get it if MOST members of the family can't fund a film themselves, so Taj has to crowdfund it as best he can. BUT why can't Janet pitch in? who knows, maybe she has agreed to help out but it's just not public knowledge. I don't know. I'll give her a pass on that one.

BUT the worst thing is what you've already mentioned.

Apart from an interview by Jermaine and a few tweets or retweets from TJ and some cousins, what have any of the Jackson's done to support MJ?
    Janet in Particular COULD provide a boost by posting a few supportive tweets or retweets to her 3.5million followers. Taj's campaign has stalled and could do with the boost, even if she won't put her own hand in her pocket.

It's a shame because I remember her wearing the 'Pervert 2' shirt at the MTV awards in '94. She was supportive then, but not now.
    Family comes first.
    Taj has done interviews on television too.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

We really have no idea in what ways the jacksons are contributing to this.

I would bet that they (Michael's siblings) are not speaking about this project yet is because once someone like Jermain speaks on it, it would be considered "new" information and be considered an official statement.

They would HAVE to deliver the doc at that point, right now they could plan and if it fell through - very little heat would come.. jermain announcing it makes it as actual news, puts pressure and attention of the project that would 1. Take away from the secrecy 2. That attention would make wade,James, and dan more worried enough to better prepare for what could come there way.

It's better to side swipe them the way they did us.

It's my opinion that it's better the more famous jacksons dont speak until 'Leaving Neverland' airs. Until it gets its highest amount of attention. Right now, speaking about it gets people more aware. Its promotion FOR the HBO/channel 4 doc.
    Last edited by KOPV; 15-02-2019 at 03:21 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive7 days registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    We really have no idea in what ways the jacksons are contributing to this.
    Right... it can be really true that Janet and other family members want support the documantary secretly and don't want to give the public, media and haters any clue about this.
    When they whould retweet on Taj or or his documantary they whould give the impression that they maybe contribute the project!
    If they stay silent they will give no clue to anyone.
    It is really better when the Jacksons can say the project was contributed mainly from nonfamily members or the MJestate.
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 15-02-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

If the Jackson's had agreed to fund this then I'm sure Taj wouldn't be asking for fans to contribute. If I were Taj I would have asked the MJ Estate and rich uncles/aunts to fund it and only if that was unsuccessful would I turn to crowd funding.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

If the Jackson's had agreed to fund this then I'm sure Taj wouldn't be asking for fans to contribute. If I were Taj I would have asked the MJ Estate and rich uncles/aunts to fund it and only if that was unsuccessful would I turn to crowd funding.
    Idk, I think I got the vibe by that podcast taj was on that he has been in talks with the estate.. I'm just wondering if they are going to help fund it. Regarding the other jacksons funding it.. um yeah! Lol.. they should.

Hopefully the estate and the family are not just contributing with words on the screen.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Taj posted an update on his gofundme. Seeing that text message from Michael...man.

This also means everything...
    "And I will promise you one thing. This is going to be bigger and better than any of you expect.
    Taj"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Taj posted an update on his gofundme. Seeing that text message from Michael...man.

This also means everything...
    "And I will promise you one thing. This is going to be bigger and better than any of you expect.
    Taj"
    Can you share the text? Taj's "bigger and better" post gave me goose bumps, fingers crossed
    Long Live The King

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus7 For This Useful Post: