GottaHaveRockandRoll - Never Before Seen MJ Videos

GottaHaveRockandRoll

Proud Member
Hello,

I work with GottaHaveRockandRoll, one of the worlds premier auction sites. We have some of the greatest inventory in the world, which includes a ton of amazing Michael Jackson stuff. Including, never before seen exclusive videos and pictures. We want to share this exclusive content with you guys. We are posting things on our youtube, check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7cGUThD3XPDC7FJgVLTbtA . We are going to be posting way more frequently now so I hope you guys enjoy this never before seen content :)

MOST RECENT UPLOAD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBQzBkI-eow MJ never before seen creating his signature moonwalk dance

Newish Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPRFNIZmAo
Part two to our highly success video of MJ visiting Moscow and Poland

Michael Jackson TEL AVIV isreal 1993 Concert Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JldPGDsYw6Q

Thanks,

GottaHaveRockandRoll

Last edited:
Re: Never before seen michael jackson videos

No kids in bed anymore!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned, you have not seen anything yet. We are going to be posing so many more amazing videos, we will have exclusive rare items available in our auction, and post some never before seen pictures as well. Michael Jackson was an amazing person and some of the footage we have is simply amazing.

Showing Michaels true colors in this video. He was an amazing person and we cannot wait to share the content with you guys.

I don't care for private footage, you don't happen to have any unseen concerts or behind the scenes footage or something like that? :laughing:

You got Bad Tour New York 1988? ? ?

I don't care for private footage, you don't happen to have any unseen concerts or behind the scenes footage or something like that? :laughing:

Yeah, do you guys carry anymore concert footage?

Hey everyone. I will look. I believe we do have concert footage and stay tuned we will be posting videos frequently. I will try to make posts on forums and such whenever we make posts!

If you can find something which shows the innocence of MJ regarding children. Maybe there is even footage with robson and safechuck?

I would love to see a high quality performance of 'rock with you' at the unicef event in 1980

a full length high quality performance of 'don't stop til you get enough' from the 'destiny' tour (ideally from the front angle)

outtakes/behind the scenes footage from the 'don't stop til you get enough' music video

I understand you guys want to see a lot of content! For now we are going to post a part 2 to our exclusive Michael Jackson in Poland video (Part 1 got 800k views), also we have a never before seen concert (I forget where I have the details though) which we have to figure out how to post, because the video is around an hour long but it is our property and it is valued at around 15k. So obviously we want to protect our investment to a degree but at the same time we want to share the content with you guys as well so we have to determine how much footage we will release (I was thinking around 10+ minutes). Stay tuned though!

What concert is it? An hour long? Hmmm

I have the information but I dont know right now. I am saying we only have an hour or so of footage from the concert, I am not sure if the whole concert was an hour long (but I believe it was)

M.J. Content;4238635 said:
Wasn’t that tape already auctioned off?

Maybe they have a Copy of that, because the Tape was about 60 minutes too.

Back