Handwritten Michael Jackson Note Never Before Seen

GottaHaveRockandRoll

Proud Member
6hhewnH

“If i’m a musical architect then let me build monuments with sound. Let my music become immortal to pay homage to the gift of song”.

signature looks a little weird. are you sure that's not one of the fakes from that german guy, who was exposed for selling fake signatures etc some time ago?

signature looks a little weird. are you sure that's not one of the fakes from that german guy, who was exposed for selling fake signatures etc some time ago?

Michael changed his signature, from time to time. He had a basic one which was just his name and an elaborate one, with extra flourishes. This looks genuine to me; not just because of the handwriting, but because of the style of language used and the content of it.

I agree. It could be real but there's something a little off about it.

Why are you being so mean??? When I ask a question....??????

It's not mean. It's just a question, in response to your question. Most of the time, owners who are auctioning their goods through an auction house are anonymous. I literally would like to know why it's important to know who is auctioning something. That's all.

Also, if members respond with negativity towards someone who is just sharing items up for auction at their auction house, then it's likely that they won't be inclined to share, in future. I, for one, am interested to see what is there, even if I can't afford to bid, most of the time.

Do you think they have never sold fake stuff before, or something?

I have no idea either way and chances are, neither does anyone else. What I don't do is automatically assume that everything is fake, or that it "looks off" without any real evidence of that. Fans are shocking for doing that and often miss out on a lot of good opportunities because of it, in my opinion.

Pretty sure that is Michael's handwriting. If not, then someone is a MASTER in copying him, with spelling mistakes and all. The signature doens' t look like MJ's AT ALL but the rest of the writing looks 100% like Michael's.

Back