I think now's the time to join you all! Hello!

PIXIEpuff

Proud Member
Hi everyone ? I'm about to turn 29 and I've been a fan since 2006, though I must admit I fell away from the fandom a bit after 2007 due to life events and mental health issues, namely anxiety disorders and depression. I rekindled my love for Michael later as I reunited with an old friend who I hadn't seen in over 10 years, who had loved Michael at the same time as I did, as her comfort, her support, and her escape, as Michael had been the same for me. Over the years we have shared our passion for Jackson and it's been a lot of fun, but of course being a Moonwalker also comes with battle gear. I've defended Michael online for years but for some reason never joined a forum. Now, I think the time has come. Michael has been an angel for my mental health since I was 16, and I believe he was an angel on earth.

See you around the forums!

hello welcome to the forum i completey understand bout depression and anxeity cuz i suffer from it toon

hello welcome to the forum i completey understand bout depression and anxeity cuz i suffer from it toon

Thank you:) I hope you're doing OK with it, this mess with Michael (once again) doesn't help our anxiety, but his music is so soothing for mental health, and so is Michael himself (what we know to be true about him).

Hello and welcome to MJJC :wub:

Yes, indeed the media bias is all about money and sensation but we know the truth and the profound feeling that only Michael brings us.

Take care (y)

Thank you:) I hope you're doing OK with it, this mess with Michael (once again) doesn't help our anxiety, but his music is so soothing for mental health, and so is Michael himself (what we know to be true about him).

That is true his music does help with the anxeity

Back