Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: New Petition: Stop HBO from showing Leaving Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    I'm not so keen on protests. I remember the fans standing outside the courthouse during the trial and that's where the name rabid fanatics came from. The press will just make them look ridic and bring more publicity to it. Look at the big fuss they made about increased security for Michael's memorial at Staples Center and how much that was going to cost the city; look at Sundance giving press conferences to bring in extra police.
    I saw body armor on police and German shepherds and two little protesters. Crazy.

I do think it's effective to cancel HBO and tell them why. I also think AT&T should be cancelled, if possible, and tell them why-since they now own HBO. And if we could find out who the sponsors are on Channel 4, write those companies letters and boycott their products. Write them on Facebook-amazing how sponsors back down when they get backlash.
    I think I understand where you are coming from. However, should these transparent attacks on protesters, who have concerns that go beyond Michael Jackson and are at the core about justice and truth, deter anyone to voice their concerns in public? Should we all hide behind our computer screens, because we are afraid that we might be deliberately mislabelled as 'crazy fans' by people who have an agenda?

The real world is still out there, it is not on the internet.
    "They wanna get my ass dead or alive" - Michael Jackson

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    I think I understand where you are coming from. However, should these transparent attacks on protesters, who have concerns that go beyond Michael Jackson and are at the core about justice and truth, deter anyone to voice their concerns in public? Should we all hide behind our computer screens, because we are afraid that we might be deliberately mislabelled as 'crazy fans' by people who have an agenda?

The real world is still out there, it is not on the internet.
    I totally agree.
    We shouldn't allow that their bullyboy tactics works on us.

The people behind MJvictims maybe MJFacts too with their supporters which are "survivor" of childabuse portrays us also as "crazy fanatics" and see us and MJ as their enemys who wants protect a famous evil sexual predator and they wanna take revange on MJ and us for what did happen to them in their childhood from other people!
    For those people it seames mostly unbeliveble that someone who have the courage to come forward and says that he was sexual abused as a child lies!

It is really sad that many people like this can't see MJ as the humantarian, a protector of children and childrenrights who wants the best for them and could never harm them cause MJs music is healing medicine for suffering people and a great inpiration to find your way in life.
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 10-02-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

A petition won't help but cancelling HBO subscription will. Everyone who is paying for it, shoud cancell and I mean EVERYONE. All fans and if possible their family members if they can be convinced to do so.
    Much more damage will be done by Channel 4 in the UK as this is a FREE TO AIR channel that goes to every single household no questions asked. For this no subscription can be cancelled and because it's free it automatically has many more potential viewers than a subscription channel. Also these two are only the beginning, other countris will buy this mockumentary and show it to even bigger number of viewers.