Danish shopping mall removes Michael Jackson wax figure

Hess

Proud Member
Now it really starts in Denmark...

After some customers have felt offended the mall has decided to remove the wax figure…

Source: http://nyheder.tv2.dk/lokalt/2019-02-11-storcenter-fjerner-michael-jackson-figur-fordi-kunder-foeler-sig-stoedt

This is only the beginning I fear…

Some big radio stations in Denmark already discusses if MJ should be removed from play-lists etc.

MJ has no way to defend himself... and people belive those two nutcases…

What a sad world.

Hess;4240692 said:

After some customers have felt offended the mall has decided to remove the wax figure…

Source: http://nyheder.tv2.dk/lokalt/2019-02-11-storcenter-fjerner-michael-jackson-figur-fordi-kunder-foeler-sig-stoedt

Some big radio stations in Denmark already discusses if MJ should be removed from play-lists etc.

What a sad world.
Ok. But many people will feel offended by them removing that and regardless of what happens I think we should focus on how we can turn this around and what is the best to do in the long run.

Hess;4240692 said:

What a sad world.
I think the pod Lightbringer posted is good. Maybe you can send that to some big, non tabloid newspaper.

http://reasonbound.libsyn.com/pirat...chael-jackson-allegations#69H5U8pK0aPUWLv6.03

Why now and not in 05 or 93?
Because now we've had #metoo and the world has turned into a place where you need to take everyones feeling into account.
People turned into pussi*s that are offended by anything.
Don't like something, just claim you're offended and it will be fixed.

Don't like something, just claim you're offended and it will be fixed.

I dunno, that strategy isn't stopping the documentary from being shown despite the backlash.

But yeah, we should all just be heartless robots, have no feelings at all, and just hurt everyone all the time. That's what Michael would want. /sarcasm

Hess;4240692 said:

What a sad world.
Then people should complaine why move it.

Stupid people! They’ve been poisoned by lies!

Well, the figure is back! :D
The shopping mall reconsidered their decision after a lot of people got very angry

Heard yesterday that it wasn't customers who complained. A media outlet with an advance copy of the doc called the mall manager.
So now it's back?
How long has it been there?
I figure that was the case. Who got that kind of time; and like someone said where was that in 1993 and 2005.

Now those that reported about it being removed, will that write about it being put back like Usatoday and others? This film is going to help reveal who is fake news. And to that media outlet, U better read the Estate letter as well.

Well good they did the right thing.
Yeah indeed. But I'll bet the majority of the media won't report it at all because that is something that is positive towards MJ.

Yeah indeed. But I'll bet the majority of the media won't report it at all because that is something that is positive towards MJ.

The media are idiots anyways.

Another example of the media trying their absolute best to destroy MJ. You can see why MJ did so many anti media songs in the later part of his career. The media have an agenda against MJ and will do anything in their power to destroy him. Good to see sanity previal and the statue being put back in the mall. A small victory but a victory nonetheless.

Great it is back.

It will be put up and ready for tomorrow.

But - this is before the doc has even premiered anywhere... - how will it be when it is broadcast - if the media believes the 2 liers?

This is brilliant
A glimmer of hope :)
Can the title of thread be changed?

I created the thread - but I doubt I can change the title of the thread?

The case has gotten a lot of attention in Denmark - luckily most people seems to think MJ is innocent till proven guilty - and they thought the wax figure should go back. So maybe people have more sense than I first feared. - This new doc is maybe too ridicoulus, so it will maybe not convinse people MJ was a pedo. - Maybe it can even work out well - this could be an eyeopener and people realised it's about money, and then maybe they realise it was also always aboutr the money before... - Maybe I am too optimistic.

But hopefully these two accusers are so idiotic people will not believe them.

This is why we must continue fighting the good fight. Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons!

Anyone got a pic of it?

Given it's return, it would be good to create a bit of positive buzz around it now. If anyone had any creative ideas...

Michael Jackson is back: Danish mall reverses removal

By Associated Press

Published: 09:33 GMT, 13 February 2019 | Updated: 09:58 GMT, 13 February 2019

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) - Denmark's oldest shopping mall has reversed its decision not to exhibit a statue of Michael Jackson.

Jesper Andreasen, manager of the Roedovre Centrum mall in suburban Copenhagen, says on Facebook it was "an overreaction" to remove the statue, adding the late singer "has never been found guilty of any of the accusations against him."

The statue was taken out after about 15 online complaints, mostly from families with children, fearing it could offend customers and may be vandalized because of allegations that Jackson molested boys.

The mall is displaying wax statues of major stars, including Marilyn Monroe and Julia Roberts, on a central square to coincide with Danish schools' weeklong winter break that started Monday. The Jackson figure was back Wednesday.

Back