***** *****?

remake25

Proud Member
Hi guys,

It's my first post in a long time and i'm so glad to be back here, where did you go?

Any way... I have a question that maybe some of the older generation can help answer.

I am looking for proof and evidence on which british tabloid specifically was responcible for the "***** *****" phrase?

I am also looking for any scans of papers from this early phase of media attack on MJ.

Many thanks for you help.

I don't have proof but I'm lead to believe it was, the sun, here in the UK. As a someone who is from Liverpool, I can safely safe this is worst tabloid in this country. Despicable isn't even the word.
It was between 1985-86. If you find out what the phrase means it's unbelievable they got away with such a racist remark publicly
Google, Jacco cockney, it's cockney rhyming slang for the Jacco.

Welcome by the way, it's great to have you here :)

The title is censored, but I am assuming that its the Wac** Jac** name. This name has been used by the UK gutter press for as long as I can remember (and I lived through the 80s). Mostly due to his perceived bizarre behaviour at times, (hyperbaric chamber and elephant man bones type of crap), and more so after he faced his legal troubles and also when he started covering his children's faces. Its a horrible name that appeals to the lowest of the low.Sadly, 10 years after his passing, its a name that still pops up in these 'news' reports.

Here you can see the origin of the WJ term, read the thread with the attachements of the tweet:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As previously mentioned, Michael Jackson has been a victim of systemic racism for decades. From MTV not wanting to originally play his videos to the media referring to him as “***** *****.” The term &quot;*****,&quot; didn't arise out of a vacuum, and certainly wasn't meant as (1 of 2).</p>&mdash; Dr. Andrew Greene (@AndrewGreene864) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewGreene864/status/1094416144486813696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 10, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Guys, thanks for this... I will review and report back back soon... to give you a heads up... I am trying to come up with as an accuate as possible history on the organisations and people invovled in writing degrogitory storys/statements about Michael. They think- becuase we haven't been tracking them (and also have no voice) that they can get away with it and especially since MJ has passed.

Back