The "Let's give each other strength" thread

Sarah_MJ

Proud Member
Dear Fam,

I just started this thread because today I am feeling just so worn out. I've been on twitter probably too much, seen too many hater tweets and tabloid BS and I keep posting the facts just like we all do but today I am just completely worn out by this. Because it feels like the unfairness is limitless and moreover I just can't get my head around the complete irrelevance for facts, counterbalance, the truth when it comes to Michael. Like truth wouldn't matter at all. It seems to me even if it could be shown and proven to every single person out there hating Michael, still they would see him as a criminal freak. And that I just can't get in my head.

So, I know that some of you are feeling similarly drained during these weeks, so I thought maybe we could use this place to gather and lift each other up, listen to each other, hear what's on everybody's heart and just give each other some strength and encouragement. Maybe this can be helpful to us.

So, I'd like to say to everyone who might feel similar to me today: You are not alone. I get it. And despite feeling weary today, I am convinced 100% that truth and justice will prevail. These liars are going to be exposed so clearly, and we are going to hit them so hard. We will win this and we will see through this together. Always remember that.

A big hug from Berlin to everyone reading this!

Thanks for opening this thread, I think it's much needed.

I understand how you feel, and a big hug and a BIG THANK YOU for 'descending to the hater's lairs' and educating them with facts, it's much appreciated! :flowers:

And it's definitely working! I'm also feeling weary, and furious (just can't stand the absurdity of all this) but I just finished reading some twitter debates (maybe yours too ;-)) and they were actually uplifting! Supporters reacting with facts while haters couldn't even respond, only exposed themselves as ignorants.

Sure, tomorrow will be though again, but tonight I'm OK thanks to those tweets. :listeningtomusic

We stood strong in 2005 and won. This will be no different.

keep your head high. you have to remember we love the BIGGEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. ALL entertainers have haters. Look at Carli B this week after a great win, then she got trash from haters but her fans lifted her back up. Again, this doc ticks us off but when it comes out, ALL things about these fools will be examine. This is not a day where u can put something out and just leave it (even though it feels like that because it has not been release and ONLY being discussed by people who ALREADY had dislike for MJ out of jealousy, bias because he did not live they way they wanted him to, etc. This still does NOT touch 2005 or even 1993. This time we have TWO LIARS PROVEN who tried to sue and LOST IN COURT OF LAW TWICE. Again, this is going to be dissected bit by bit. I still think this is going to be a blessing in disguised for MJ.

2 Corinthians 5:7

"For walk by FAITH, NOT by Sight".

Last edited:
We all come different parts of the world and see things differently but we are in this together. I am very grateful for MJJC and the fam that comes with it.

Without this place, it would not be the same. I find alot of strength by coming here - even if it's just to vent and let it out..

I wrote this in 2002 and it pretty much sums it up. And it's still relevant today. I wish we didn't have to keep fighting to defend MJ all the time, but for me personally, there is no other choice. Or there is no "questions" about it. As long as people treat MJ unfairly and are mean, I will HAVE to keep defending him. I was just thinking about it the other day why we fans do it and why we are so loyal and this is what I realized.....Or at least that's the reason in my opinion why the majority of fans are so loyal and keep defending MJ as strongly as we all do. It wasn't just Michael's music and the entertainment side that spoke to us. It was him as a person and what he stood for...what his message was. I think anyone who was a REAL FAN, understood where he was comiing from and shared the same kind of strong belief in wanting to make the world a better place. Be kind, stand up for what is RIGHT, fight injustice....it's bigger than just the music. If we all were just fans of his music, there would be no real incentive to go through all this trouble and get hurt by all of the nasty things said about him and go through all the stress and invest so much time and effort in it all. If it was just the music, it would be easy to just "tune out" and just go on with life as usual. BUT....because most of us DID get Michael...we understood him and where he was coming from and what he was trying to do (heal the world) and agree with it and feel the same kind of passion for JUSTICE, for equality, for kindness....because THAT really was Michael's TRUE LEGACY....if you are someone who strongly believes in JUSTICE and BEING KIND and treating people FAIRLY.....you just DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE but to get OUTRAGED and stand up and say ENOUGH and fight for it and defend Michael. At least that's how I see it. It's not even a question of having a choice...it's a question of NEEDING TO DO IT FOR JUSTICE. Like there isn't even a choice, YOU HAVE TO DO IT because you CANNOT just sit and watch them doing something like that and be so EVIL!! The way he has been treated has been SO UNFAIR and so disgusting....and when you look at how there has not been ANYTHING AT ALL.... EVER.... that would have showed ANY wrong doing on his part....you feel sick to your stomach that someone would do something so evil to another person who is INNOCENT....ESPECIALLY when ALL THEY EVER WANTED TO DO was to HELP PEOPLE and bring a little bit of (well...actually A LOT!!) of light and love into this world. In a way Michael REALLY wasn't "from this world"...he was TOO GOOD for this world.

Anyways....like I said...this pretty much sums it up for me and 17 years later it's still exactly how I feel...and I'm glad that I'M NOT ALONE...it's good to see that other fans still feel the same way too and still stand up for MJ and for JUSTICE. It has been a RELIEF to know there are still good people in the world who won't just sit and watch and let evil people do what ever they want and who won't put up with injustice without fighting back! We just CAN'T let iinjustice win! The world will be lost if people won't care enough for JUSTICE any longer! We can't let that happen!! THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for taking the time and energy to fight not only for MJ but for JUSTICE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! This too SHALL pass and we will get over this too!!! Just STAY STRONG everyone, KEEP THE FAITH and keep spreading love and kindness inio the world and KEEP FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Here! Here!

We'll hopefully come out the end if this better than we thought.
Its certainly mentally tiring having to see so many lies branded about like facts but it's nothing new unfortunately.

The general public need to see the straight facts,that's why I was hoping a crediable rebuttal doc would have been made.

Group hug and continue fighting MJ's cause.

I looooooove your posts very much summer!!! ?
And I agree with you absolutly!
We can't let them turn this bright, beatiful, warm light who brings so much joy, happiness, strength, hope, healing, good inspiration and other good things to people into something dark and evil!

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You're not alone.... Our hearts are broken but our love for Michael always will be our strenght. We're here for Michael, for the Justice, the truth. Together we are stronger! You're an amazing and brave soldier <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@andjustice4some</a> !&#128591;&#10084; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://t.co/BMoDivQOG6">pic.twitter.com/BMoDivQOG6</a></p>&mdash; DriBrasil #MJINNOCENT &#128081; (@DriBrasilMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/DriBrasilMJ/status/1096290526788243456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">15. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reading your posts has lifted me up, thank you guys. And I agree MJJC is a fantastic place.

I'm thinking that Robson, Safechuck and Reed are so losing their reputations over this mockumentary. As frustrating as this is, this is actually a good chance to end this topic for good. Because all three (+ the involved ppl) have done so obviously bad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Jackson was and always will be the King of Pop Music... but maybe this kid will take his place one day! <a href="https://t.co/iUqwEcamwa">pic.twitter.com/iUqwEcamwa</a></p>&mdash; China Daily (@ChinaDaily) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChinaDaily/status/1098081058296193025?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">20. Februar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just want to say that I find this forum the place I feel safe to express my feelings about MJ. It feels like I am alone with this burden of worry at times but being here gives me hope and I feel less alone.

Back