Campaign: Lets make "They don't care about us (Br. V.)" to the most viewed offical video on YouTube

Campaign: Lets make "They don't care about us (Br. V.)" to the most viewed offical video on YouTube

I think it whould be a great sucess in these days for us and Michael to reach this destination in the next months as one of the answers to this evil mokementary!

I thought about other Humtarian songs of him and videos but came to the conclusion that this will be the best one.
Because:
- Michael is in the video
- It is on the HIStory Album which was Michals musical, strong, personal answer to the allegations claims and media treatment.
- It is not only a Humantarian or serious song. It has his answer to the unfair treatment of him from the public and the media and indirectly to the allegation claims included
- MJ wrote the song himself compleatly
- It is short with 4:42 length
- It is already the second most viewed MJ video on YouTube ofter "Bilie Jean".
- Its "very powerful" and impressive like many media people estimated LN would be in these days

What do you think about my idea?

When we decide to do this campaign please lets make it the most honest way and lets run every view of the video from beginning to the end.

I will add that at the time I started this subject the video had

575.613.693 views !

Last edited:
Re: Campaign: Lets make "They don't care about us (Br. V.)" to the most viewed offical video on YouT

It's a cool idea. But there's been a few of these suggestions all for different songs/videos.

The key is a unified, concentrated effort. Hard to achieve.

Re: Campaign: Lets make "They don't care about us (Br. V.)" to the most viewed offical video on YouT

I will add that at the time I started this subject the video had 575.613.693 views!
That's a long way from catching up with songs like Gangnam Style, Uptown Funk, & Despacito which all have billions of views

That's a long way from catching up with songs like Gangnam Style, Uptown Funk, & Despacito which all have billions of views

I know it need muuuuuuuuuuuch help from all fans and it takes time!
As far my researches goes the most viewed official video is actually Ed Sheeran - Shape of you with 4.076.430.713 views.

Last edited:

Which Michael video already has the most views?
Focus on that one. (if at all)

I know it need muuuuuuuuuuuch help from all fans and it takes time!
As far my researches goes the most viewed official video is actually Ed Sheeran - Shape of you with 4.076.430.713 views.
But the songs with over a billion views were/are pretty much new release songs of currently popular artists, not oldies. Which means they got lots of Top 40 airplay. So casual listeners watch them, not just fans of the artists. Like the video for This Is America by Childish Gambino got a lot of attention from different TV programs talking about it. Free publicity. That won't happen with They Don't Care About Us.

Which Michael video already has the most views?
Focus on that one. (if at all)
Did you read my compleate post?
I can add the information that the Billie Jean Official Video has 594.173.997 views.
Thats not really far away from the views of They don't care about us (Br. V.), so we can really concentrate us on TDCAU for the resons I mentioned before.

Last edited:

But the songs with over a billion views were/are pretty much new release songs of currently popular artists, not oldies. Which means they got lots of Top 40 airplay. So casual listeners watch them, not just fans of the artists. Like the video for This Is America by Childish Gambino got a lot of attention from different TV programs talking about it. Free publicity. That won't happen with They Don't Care About Us.

But many MJ fans absolutly love it to watch his videos over and over again so they constanly get a lot of views every day.
It is only an idea....which needs a lot support but I think, muuuuuch more fans will support it compare to Tajs Documentary!

Edit: I clearly talk about "official video" on YouTube means music video not song or audio.

Last edited:
I’m in for the idea, since I love the Brazil version.

Let’s be realistic. The message of the song is the truth. The short movie in Brasil is amazing. But it won’t attract people. TDCAU is like 22 years old or something. It won’t attract the general public. Only die hard fans listen to it. Damn, sometimes I just fantasize about hacking millions of computers and make them stream MJ vids on YouTube to get it more views 😂

Ok I have realized the destination in tooooo high.
How whould it be trying to reach 1.000.000.000 views in a longer time?

Last edited:

I think it whould be a great sucess in these days for us and Michael to reach this destination in the next months as one of the answers to this evil mokementary!

I thought about other Humtarian songs of him and videos but came to the conclusion that this will be the best one.
Because:
- Michael is in the video
- It is on the HIStory Album which was Michals musical, strong, personal answer to the allegations claims and media treatment.
- It is not only a Humantarian or serious song. It has his answer to the unfair treatment of him from the public and the media and indirectly to the allegation claims included
- MJ wrote the song himself compleatly
- It is short with 4:42 length
- It is already the second most viewed MJ video on YouTube ofter "Bilie Jean".
- Its "very powerful" and impressive like many media people estimated LN would be in these days

What do you think about my idea?

When we decide to do this campaign please lets make it the most honest way and lets run every view of the video from beginning to the end.

I will add that at the time I started this subject the video had

575.613.693 views !

I like ideas like that! Let's just all start our days blasting that song on YouTube in the morning while making coffee, putting make-up on etc.

Doggone;4241348 said:
Let’s be realistic. The message of the song is the truth. The short movie in Brasil is amazing. But it won’t attract people. TDCAU is like 22 years old or something. It won’t attract the general public. Only die hard fans listen to it. Damn, sometimes I just fantasize about hacking millions of computers and make them stream MJ vids on YouTube to get it more views 

Yes, and the message is more topical than ever!!! Things have gotten even worse imo. And Michael was very explicit in this song. It still doesn't get the recognition it deserves - that's how powerful it is!

"If Martin Luther was living, he wouldn't let this be, no."

"If Roosevelt was living, he wouldn't let this be, no."
I always assumed he was talking about Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the New Deal president. Interesting isn't it. Because both King and Roosevelt had in common that they tackled the issue of economic injustice. For MLK, racism was inextricably tied to economic injustice, wages, jobs, wealth distribution.

Back