H&M selling new MJ T-Shirt

wednesday

Proud Member
https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0685819001.html

hmgoepprod

Hey I have 10 bucks store credit there lol.. I'll look to see if them.have it in mens

I just went to check it. But I couldn’t. It says:

“But the site needs a nap and will be down while we make it even better. Please check back soon!”

Seems like they’re reconstructing or updating.

I went to h&m to see if they were there but they didnt have them

I went to h&m to see if they were there but they didnt have them

I wouldn't be at all surprised if H&M withdraw this product. the timing is all wrong and they won't want to be seen supporting MJ at such a controversial time.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if H&M withdraw this product. the timing is all wrong and they won't want to be seen supporting MJ at such a controversial time.

I did see this girl wearing an mj shirt and she did say that she got it from H&M , so i went to look at the store they didnt have them

Don't know why - link doesn't work for me.

Can someone post a picture of it?

Just visit the H&M website and search Michael Jackson. The t-shirt should come up then.

Thanks for the link - now it worked.

Looks great.

Went to h&m today and they said they dont sell them anymore :( im so bummed out bout it

PoP;4241691 said:
I just went to check it. But I couldn’t. It says:

“But the site needs a nap and will be down while we make it even better. Please check back soon!”

Seems like they’re reconstructing or updating.

I just went to the site now and it's working.

There are actually new MJ shirts out, in many different stores around the world.

I've picked up some great ones from a store in Australia called "Cotton On".

And just look at this one that I found on Facebook!!! I think the guy wearing it might have had it made, because he posted his own photo, with the comment "seems appropriate". If I find out that it can be purchased somewhere online, I'll let y'all know.

52598002_10161529173000607_8442997022000152576_n.jpg

And just look at this one that I found on Facebook!!! I think the guy wearing it might have had it made, because he posted his own photo, with the comment "seems appropriate". If I find out that it can be purchased somewhere online, I'll let y'all know.

52598002_10161529173000607_8442997022000152576_n.jpg

Ohh thats really a great shirt!

Back