George Michael

jamgirl86

Proud Member
OK...Georgios Kyriacos Panayioutou - George Michael is my second all time favourite artist...he runs a VERY VERY close second to Michael....(as my avatar and siggy shows)..lol....

I think he is BRILLIANT artist.....a very very very talented songwriter and has THE most amazing voice I ever heard in my life.

ALL of his albums are 4 out of 4 stars...masterpeices....Faith, Listen without Prejudice, Older & Patience, also Ladies and Gentlemen the best of George Michael is a classic too...

He has really really incredible music videos....like Fast LoveAND Outside and many many more.....

I also admire him as a person, I think we are kindred souls :blush:

Any other admirers...

p.s. I know he has a big mouth and tends to talk without thinking, but that's why we the fans love George. :flowers:

I love George Michael! His music is awesome; the cover 'As' with Mary J Blige is my favorite!! :sarmoti

I love George Michael! His music is awesome; the cover 'As' with Mary J Blige is my favorite!! :sarmoti
[/b]

I'm not a big fan of that cover..... :p BUT I love the cover he does of Bonnie Rait's song "I cant make you love me"....friggin fantstic....

I love GM! He has the gut to come out and say what he's gonna say. NOBODY is gonna stop him. I love his music. :D pleease merge this threadd thank you!!!!!!!!! :D

I used to love George Michael back in the 80's. After MJ and Prince, he was my 3rd favorite male artist.

It sucks how his career is dead here in the US. We don't hear anything about him.

George Michael can I say I LOOOOOOOOVE him!

It started with Wham for me then I fell in LOVE with his voice. This man can siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!! :wub:

So many songs to choose from I am so giddy just thinking about it :D

George is kewl :punk:

love the song Jesus to a child & the one with Whitney.. oh and Amazing :)

wasn't he going to set up a site where people could enter in "mashies" of songs and he would select the best ones?

I remember hearing something about that

Big fan of Georgey...going to see him in December!! :sarmoti

Think he has been feeling a backlash, generally since his "Shoot the dog" video, not many were pleased with that and I think certain people dont like how he has voiced his political opinion. Maybe artists shouldnt get involved in politics, but I think it has affected his career, particularly in the U.S.

Nevertheless, I think he is the best British male artist out there and like Michael, I dont think he gets the credit he deserves.

I love love love George Michael. He's my favorite next to Michael, too. :D He is A-AWESOME!! B)

I like George Michael. He's got a wonderful voice. One of my favorite songs by him is Fastlove. I really like that groove.

I liked him back when Faith came out and everything. I always thought he was really good, but I haven't heard anything from him since that one incident all those years ago (the bathroom thing). They talked about him on THS one day too, and I watched it. I did hear him sing a song on a talk show one day, and it was good, but I haven't heard anything about him since then. I'd like to get his greatest hits.

I liked him back when Faith came out and everything. I always thought he was really good, but I haven't heard anything from him since that one incident all those years ago (the bathroom thing). They talked about him on THS one day too, and I watched it. I did hear him sing a song on a talk show one day, and it was good, but I haven't heard anything about him since then. I'd like to get his greatest hits.
[/b]

Thats because you havent been listening. He has a sold out European Tour coming up in September. His greatest hits is one of the best ever published by ANY artist. :flowers:

Thats because you havent been listening. He has a sold out European Tour coming up in September. His greatest hits is one of the best ever published by ANY artist. :flowers:
[/b]

What should I have been listening to? I haven't heard him on the radio, but I don't listen to it every day. As I said, I saw his story on THS, and I saw him on a talk show. I live in the US, so his European tour is probably not as big a deal here. I didn't mean it in a bad way like he's not good enough; I would like to hear more about him and hear his newer music.
What all is on his greatest hits?

What should I have been listening to? I haven't heard him on the radio, but I don't listen to it every day. As I said, I saw his story on THS, and I saw him on a talk show. I live in the US, so his European tour is probably not as big a deal here. I didn't mean it in a bad way like he's not good enough; I would like to hear more about him and hear his newer music.
What all is on his greatest hits?
[/b]

I agree that George hasnt had a career in America since LWOP in '91 but that is due to circumstances out of his control.

His newer music is WAAAY better than faith. Pick up a copy of Older and Patience....instant classics.

His greatest hits is very very good too. He has the classic Outside on it.

Back