Conspiracy To Force Michael Jackson into Bankruptcy REVEALED
In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies in entertainment history, documents have been sent to Michael Jackson, and his representatives, which reveal a deliberate plan by some former attorneys as well as associates and advisors, to force Mr. Jackson into involuntary bankruptcy.
The documents reveal that former attorneys actively solicited other attorneys, vendors and creditors to “join in a petition to place the client in involuntary bankruptcy.”
Mr. Jackson who, on June 27, 2006, announced sweeping organizational changes, has instructed his legal team to investigate and file claims against those responsible for conspiracy, bad faith, and self dealing. These efforts may also result in civil and/or criminal charges, where appropriate. In addition, there is a strong possibility that these documents will be forwarded to the U.S. Attorney General for review and possible involvement.
“Mr. Jackson is neither shocked or surprised by these revelations,” says Raymone K. Bain, Michael Jackson’s General Manager. “Based on the timing of events that have impacted his personal and professional life in recent years, he has long been suspicious that some of those whom he entrusted to act on his behalf, and to advise him with respect to his personal and business affairs, may not have always acted in his best interests.”
Michael Jackson Scores Big In Round 1 of the Schaffel Lawsuit and Awaits Round 2 for Accounting
A jury of 6 women and 6 men turned back F. Marc Schaffel’s claims against Michael Jackson today, that Mr. Jackson owed him countless millions of dollars.
In the action, Mr. Schaffel first sought $6 million…$4 million… $3.2million, $2 million, and finally $1.5million.
In round 1, the jury awarded Mr. Schaffel $900,000. However, the jury also awarded Mr. Jackson $200,000, plus interest, for Mr. Schaffel’s fraud, conversion and breach of fiduciary duty.
Says Tom Mundell, Lead Defense Counsel, “This was a great result for Michael. The judge divided the trial into two phases. In this first phase, the jury heard all of Schaffel’s claims and one of Michael’s claims. In about two weeks, the judge will hear testimony on the rest of Michael’s claims against Schaffel. The value of Michael’s remaining claims exceeds the small net amount in Schaffel’s favor from Phase 1 of the trial, and we are confident that when Phase 2 is concluded, the overall judgment will be in Michael’s favor.”
Says L. Londell McMillan, General Counsel to Mr. Jackson, “It’s a new day for Michael Jackson. We were unwilling to pay one penny more than the amount Schaffel was owed, and the verdict proved successful. This lawsuit represents the beginning of a new approach and direction in the business of Michael Jackson.”
In what is the first of a sweeping restructuring of his personal and business affairs, Michael Jackson has severed ties with his long-time accounts and business managers, Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan, with Bahrani attorneys Qays Zu’bi and Grahame Nelson, and Gut Records executive, Guy Holmes.
He has also established The Michael Jackson Company, Inc., with plans to phase out MJJ Productions.
In other related matters, he has named Spokesperson Raymone K. Bain as General Manager, and has retained N.Y.-based L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan Firm, known for business restructurings and turnarounds, to oversee legal matters pertaining to his business affairs.
Mr. Jackson has previously announced plans to record an album which he predicts will be released in 2007. His recent Japan tour was the first in what will be a line of public appearances, and he is reviewing numerous offers to tour musically, which he plans to embark upon within the next several months.
Mr. Jackson, who is currently in Ireland on personal business, plans on relocating to Europe in the near future.
He is continuing to build his management team and other appointments will be forthcoming.
I have issued no recent statements regarding Mr. Michael Jackson's Katrina
Relief record. The statement is a FRAUD!
I am respectfully requesting that this statement be pulled immediately.
Whoever believes that he/she can take the liberty to distribute false and
erroneous statements under my name should know that if I find out the identity,
I will contact the FBI, and make sure that they are prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the law.
March 6, 2006 Re: Emily Smith/ And The Editor of the Sun
Im sharing the following Email with all the Admins, Sr Staff, and Members on all Michael Jackson Message Board/Clubs/Communities as it takes all of us to unite and make things happen.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you so very much for your
quick response in advising the fans that I have not made any statements
whatsoever regarding the alleged book proposal.
As I indicated to you, I demanded that the reporter, Emily Smith, and
the editor of the Sun, pull the false quote attributed to me from their article.
And, they have.
This is the second time in one week that my name has been used
recklessly by members of the London media, and a false quote has been
made up under my name.
I truly hope that this is the last time I will have to deal this kind of
Again, thank you for your cooperation and kindness!
Raymone K. Bain
Please advise the fans that I have issued no statements regarding the
alleged Jermaine Jackson book proposal. And again, another British
reporter, Emily Smith of the London Sun, has made up a quote and
attributed it to me.
I have demanded that Ms. Smith, and her editor, pull this quote immediately.
The liberties that some journalists are taking by recklessly using my name
is getting out of control. This is the second time in one week, that I have
been falsely quoted by a British publication.