MJJC Member Pictures !

Minnie

Proud Member
:photo: :photoflash: Check out pictures of MJJC Members, show off your Michael Jackson ink, let's see those Michael Jackson vanity plates, if it has to do with being a Michael fan we want to see the bytes & pixels.

:innocent: Keep it tasteful Archived Forum ;)

photo-167.jpg

i don't know if i've ever posted a pic in the previous 5 versions of this thread, so here's a pic of my bitchy face

typrickfaceedit1.jpg

Awwww, our Ja. Ja-beautiful. :p :flowers:

Love the colour red too. And those shoes.....thooo sessy!!!
[/b]

Thank you Mary. I loooove shoes, so just think of what my 3 closets of them all look like. :doh: :lol:

You all that posted pictures of yourselves are beautiful! :flowers:

Ja your wife must have a stick to beat the others away from you :p

everyone looks great :D

I haven't got many recent ones :lol: so I'll post this one of me being all serious at work.... :mellow:

LJworkingstrip.jpg

:lol:

Ja your wife must have a stick to beat the others away from you :p
everyone looks great :D
I haven't got many recent ones :lol: so I'll post this one of me being all serious at work.... :mellow:

LJworkingstrip.jpg

:lol:[/b]

LOL L.J. She said to me once that she was gonna hire me a bodyguard. LMAO

Here's my wife and I, last weekend...

lovingcouple2.jpg

kozeeposin1.jpg

Lookin' good girl, even at work! :p

Ja, you look wonderful! :) And you 2 make a great couple :wub:

Now ain't that a yummy Jelly ^_^ *Sqeeeeze* ^_^

Well, I haven't posted in ages either, so I'll put up a few too :p

hpim0652ip4.jpg

^ This one's about a year old, but I'm pretty much the same :p

img3405xz5.jpg

^ With my paretns, this Easter :)

img0021jr8.jpg

^ With my best friend, a few days ago

img3426nu7.jpg

^ With my adorable sister :wub:

img3462wi1.jpg

^ With a friend, being silly :lol:

That would be me :)

Ja, you look wonderful! :) And you 2 make a great couple :wub:

Now ain't that a yummy Jelly ^_^ *Sqeeeeze* ^_^

Well, I haven't posted in ages either, so I'll put up a few too

hpim0652ip4.jpg

^ This one's about a year old, but I'm pretty much the same

img3405xz5.jpg

^ With my paretns, this Easter
img0021jr8.jpg

^ With my best friend, a few days ago

img3426nu7.jpg

^ With my adorable sister

img3462wi1.jpg

^ With a friend, being silly
That would be me :)[/b]

You are too cute! With your lil self :D You look like your parents so much.

I could post a recent pic of me. But the problem with that is I hate having my picture taken. But I will post of picture of me that was taken a good 3 years ago. I haven't really change much since then. Except that my hair has gotten longer since then. This is from that mugshot that I had made a good couple of years or so ago.

3.jpg

I am only posting that picture cause it was made with a web cam. So my picture isn't that clear. Which I am thankful for. I just hate having my picture taken. Because of my teeth is in such horrible condition. So smiling is something I hate doing.

Kingofhearts829....

There is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with your appearance. Don't hate yourself do to your own, or anyone else's judgements pertaining to you, aswell. As long as you are doing or walking the path the Lord has set forth for you, never doubt that you're nothing short of BEAUTIFUL. Everyone has flaws, may it be physically or mentally. So, never sell yourself short of what you think about yourself. Because NO MAN or WOMAN is perfect in any way. Perfection is something that no one, can give the real meaning too, with the exception of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ himself. And I don't believe that he has RETURNED, just yet. ;)

The hang-ups of society today, and the path thus far, is ridiculous. And that fake-ass persona (e.i. physically, mentally, and emotionally) is beyond SICK in my opinion.

You are too cute! With your lil self :D You look like your parents so much.[/b]

Awww, thanks Ja :D :flowers:

QUOTE(Kingofhearts829)
I could post a recent pic of me. But the problem with that is I hate having my picture taken. But I will post of picture of me that was taken a good 3 years ago. I haven't really change much since then. Except that my hair has gotten longer since then. This is from that mugshot that I had made a good couple of years or so ago.

3.jpg

I am only posting that picture cause it was made with a web cam. So my picture isn't that clear. Which I am thankful for. I just hate having my picture taken. Because of my teeth is in such horrible condition. So smiling is something I hate doing.[/b]

Jen ... it's your choice whether you want to take pics and post them or not... but don't underestimate yourself! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and your eyes should be the only ones to judge you :) Moreover, a person should be happy with WHO they are first and foremost, not with the way they look. And as long as you keep your heart pure and have nothing to be ashamed of, you can always be proud to be YOU :flowers:

And btw, there is nothing wrong with you ;) And nice poster :D

Ja, you're very pretty! I like your clothes!! Especially the outfit with the red pants and the matching shoes...Love it! And you guys are a cute couple!

Crying angel...Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! I like the map you have on the wall in one of the pictures...Are those Peter Pan characters on it? And what are the little boxes on it for?

KingOfHearts829...don't be too hard on yourself!! You look just fine! And from the little smile I can see in the picture, you have a beautiful smile!! So just keep smiling! You look just fine!!! :) And remember it really is the personality that counts! :) I can relate to how you feel about having your picture taken though because I am the same myself. When I see a camera...I RUN! :lol: I HATE being filmed. I love to film others, but I can't stand seeing my own face in photos because I always look so awful in my opinion. So I know what you mean with disliking being photographed or filmed. (I chase others with my camera though! :lol: My niece and my mom were just visiting and I think I have every move my niece made on film! :lol: She just kept rolling her eyes and going "You're not filming AGAIN, are you??!!!" :lol: Or I'd go" Stop...I'll take a picture of you guys!!"...but when I was supposed to be in the pic with her or with my mom, I was like "NO WAY!!" :lol: And my niece was like "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! Why do I need to be in the photos then??!!" :lol: And my mom would be like "Okay...STOP ARGUING...now look in the camera so I can finally take the picture!!" *summer and her niece both look in the camera and pout* :lol:

Ja, you're very pretty! I like your clothes!! Especially the outfit with the red pants and the matching shoes...Love it! And you guys are a cute couple![/b]

Thank you, babygirl. ;)

Everyone looks great!

LOL L.J. She said to me once that she was gonna hire me a bodyguard. LMAO

Here's my wife and I, last weekend...

lovingcouple2.jpg

kozeeposin1.jpg

Lookin' good girl, even at work! :p[/b]

:lol: @ bodyguard (girl knows how to protect her assets I see :p)... I reckon you could kick more butt than any body guard :lol:

you two look great

Now ain't that a yummy Jelly ^_^ *Sqeeeeze* ^_^[/b]

:rofl: you look great little smiling angel :lol:

Agila.jpg

From left Agila, My Lovely Teacher :wub: :p me and Teresa

untitled.jpg

Fr left: Melisa,Jessica,Agila, MY TEACHER,Me,Teresa,Magdalena and Anne

untitled1.jpg

Me,Jessica and Melissa

= CLASS OF 2007

:sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

Back