What song is stuck in your head?

mj's little fairy

Proud Member
Don't you hate it when a song gets stuck in your head even if you hate that song!!!! :lol:
fergie's song big girls don't cry is stuck in my head!! lol

omg lol
this has happend to me for a few years every time someone says i can't get it out of my head that kylie monouge song gets stuck in my head lol,it drive me nuts :mat:
and now it's stuck in my head lol.

I believe in miracles by Hot Chocolate is in my head :(

Where you from?! You sexy think - You sexy thing you!!

haha yeah!

*Music and Me* has been stuck in my head for days now.
I keep singing it, and now even my sister and nephew can't get it out of their heads. lol

I've had Jingle Bells stuck on my internal jukebox for as long as I can remember :cry:

:p

Goodbye - Air supply

I have it on repeat thats maybe why :lol:

laughmo8.gif

Shake your body demo :eek:

Which I have only just discovered I do have :woohoo:

Stop me - Marc Ronson

First ten times I heard it on the radio I really hate it and after that phase I began to :wub: it
Now it's stuck on my head AND I really like it, weird, huh? :ermm: considering most of the songs that got stucked on my head were songs I hate.

Well, the thing is, there is a cure for this...disease. When the hated song begins, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!! :flowers: It worked for me! :D

Roxy, come on! Really? Big butts? :lol: Yeah, I know the song and I always bust a move when the song begins :lol:

I hate it when I have songs stuck in my head. Even those songs that gets stuck in my head is always some of my favorites. Sometimes some of my favorite songs can get stuck in to my head for days on end. Until I have to hear them again. Right now I have one of my favorite Bollywood songs stuck in my head. That is the song Chaiyya Chaiyya from the movie Dil Se.

Right now it's Crazy by Eternal. We're having an Eternal knockout on another forum and I'm trying to save that one.

actually I was going to start a thread like that :D
sometimes it's nice and sometimes it is not... depends on a song

right now "Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate because of the other poster.... actually I like this song:D

Roxy, come on! Really? Big butts? :lol: Yeah, I know the song and I always bust a move when the song begins :lol:[/b]
yes grrrr :banghead i like big butts and i cannot lie u other brothers cant deny when a girl walks in ..... :banghead

Back