MJ unreleased songs

KOPV

Proud Member
I was typing this up in a thread that just got closed.. I did not want my time of typing of this list to go to waist so HERE.. (Good thing I copied it before I posted it, just in case something happened) I would have been pissed. loL!

Michael has recoreded HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of songs that were never released ..

Just to name a few.. (all written by Mike, a few had co' writters)

SOME of these, people will see typed for the first time.. The ones with a star have been leaked or later released. But were ALL considered UNRELEASED at some point..

She's Not a girl
You Aint Gonna Change nothin'
Lusie Is In Love With Linus
Who Is The Girl With Her Hair Down
Lonely Man
Going To Rio
Tomboy
Buffalo Bill
Al Capone
Michael Mckeller
Thank You For Life
Much Too Soon
What A Lonely Way To Go
Who Do You Know
You Are A Lier
Cry (Not same as Invincible)
Make A Wish
Crack Kills
Free
*Fly Away (Bad special edition)
In The Valley
The Childrens Hour
A Baby's Smile
Sister Sue
*Mind Is The Magic
Red Eye
I Forgive You
*Elizebeth I Love You
My Shy
*There Must Be More To Life Than This
I Have This Love Of Me
*Serious Effect
Lama Loa
*For All Time
California grass
Kentucky
*For All Time
*If You Don't Love Me
*Monkey Business (Ultimate Collection)
I Have This Dream
Someone Put Your Hand Out (1992 in Pepsi contest, then Ultimate Collection)
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Bad Girl
Lonely Bird
*P.Y.T. -origional (Ultimate Collection)
*Cheater (Ultimate Collection)
People Have To Make Some Kind Of Joke
*Love Never Felt So Good
*Hot Street
*Niteline
*Trouble
*Carousel
Got The Hots
Behind The Mask
*Bumper Snippet
*Groove Of The Midnight
The Price Of Fame
Alright Now
*Streetwalker ( Bad Special Edition)
*Scared Of The Moon (Ultimate Collection)
Hot Fever
*Neverland Landing
We Are The Ones
What's Your Life
Bottle Of Smoke
Fever
Girls Of Another Love
If You Don't Love Me
Men In Black
Planet Earth
Pretty Faces
Satisfy You
Seven Digits
*She Got It
Trust About Youth
*Work That Body
Fantacy
The Sky's The Limate
Saved By The Bell
Chicago 1945
Make Or Break
Turnning Me Off
*Sunset Driver (Ultimate Collection)
*What About Us (HIStory) aka. Earth Song

I was typing this up in a thread that just got closed.. I did not want my time of typing of this list to go to waist so HERE.. (Good thing I copied it before I posted it, just in case something happened) I would have been pissed. loL!

Michael has recoreded HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of songs that were never released ..

Just to name a few.. (all written by Mike, a few had co' writters)

SOME of these, people will see typed for the first time.. The ones with a star have been leaked or later released. But were ALL considered UNRELEASED at some point..

She's Not a girl
You Aint Gonna Change nothin'
Lusie Is In Love With Linus
Who Is The Girl With Her Hair Down
Lonely Man
Going To Rio
Tomboy
Buffalo Bill
Al Capone
Michael Mckeller
Thank You For Life
Much Too Soon
What A Lonely Way To Go
Who Do You Know
You Are A Lier
Cry (Not same as Invincible)
Make A Wish
Crack Kills
Free
*Fly Away (Bad special edition)
In The Valley
The Childrens Hour
A Baby's Smile
Sister Sue
*Mind Is The Magic
Red Eye
I Forgive You
*Elizebeth I Love You
My Shy
*There Must Be More To Life Than This
I Have This Love Of Me
*Serious Effect
Lama Loa
*For All Time
California grass
Kentucky
*For All Time
*If You Don't Love Me
*Monkey Business (Ultimate Collection)
I Have This Dream
Someone Put Your Hand Out (1992 in Pepsi contest, then Ultimate Collection)
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Bad Girl
Lonely Bird
*P.Y.T. -origional (Ultimate Collection)
*Cheater (Ultimate Collection)
People Have To Make Some Kind Of Joke
*Love Never Felt So Good
*Hot Street
*Niteline
*Trouble
*Carousel
Got The Hots
Behind The Mask
*Bumper Snippet
*Groove Of The Midnight
The Price Of Fame
Alright Now
*Streetwalker ( Bad Special Edition)
*Scared Of The Moon (Ultimate Collection)
Hot Fever
*Neverland Landing
We Are The Ones
What's Your Life
Bottle Of Smoke
Fever
Girls Of Another Love
If You Don't Love Me
Men In Black
Planet Earth
Pretty Faces
Satisfy You
Seven Digits
*She Got It
Trust About Youth
*Work That Body
Fantacy
The Sky's The Limate
Saved By The Bell
Chicago 1945
Make Or Break
Turnning Me Off
*Sunset Driver (Ultimate Collection)
*What About Us (HIStory) aka. Earth Song

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a SHOCKING amount of songs to have recorded and not released!

I hope one day that these songs are....don't know where to start - i wonder if the Planet Earth one is like the poem he wrote!

Thanks for this!

Michael is such a star! A Legend is just not a big enough word to describe how talented he is!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a SHOCKING amount of songs to have recorded and not released!

I hope one day that these songs are....don't know where to start - i wonder if the Planet Earth one is like the poem he wrote!

Thanks for this!

Michael is such a star! A Legend is just not a big enough word to describe how talented he is!

I read somewhere that MJ used to have this idea that the perfect album had 9 songs on it, so he should have a lot of unreleased songs. It would be great if some of them could be released...

I read somewhere that MJ used to have this idea that the perfect album had 9 songs on it, so he should have a lot of unreleased songs. It would be great if some of them could be released...

Just go to this thread --> Unreleased Tracks / Non-Album-Tracks / Later-Released-Tracks

logobwsmall.jpg

That is quite a list of unreleased songs. I would love to hear almost all of those songs. But the one thing you kind of forgot to do is to put a star next to Trouble. I have that whole song on tape somewhere. I really like that song it was made during the Thriller Era I think. Plus I also have this long version of Billie Jean that I don't think it has been released yet. This version of Billie Jean is over 6 minutes long. I prefer that version more than the one on the Thriller Album.

That is quite a list of unreleased songs. I would love to hear almost all of those songs. But the one thing you kind of forgot to do is to put a star next to Trouble. I have that whole song on tape somewhere. I really like that song it was made during the Thriller Era I think. Plus I also have this long version of Billie Jean that I don't think it has been released yet. This version of Billie Jean is over 6 minutes long. I prefer that version more than the one on the Thriller Album.

Woo hoo, JUST READING THE NAME OF THE SONGS IS MAGICAL, I MEAN I NEVER HEARD SUCH IMAGINATIVE NAMES!!!!!!!, GOD!!! :cookiemonster: MJ IS A TRUE WRITER, HOW I WISH TO HEAR THEM ALL!!!

Woo hoo, JUST READING THE NAME OF THE SONGS IS MAGICAL, I MEAN I NEVER HEARD SUCH IMAGINATIVE NAMES!!!!!!!, GOD!!! :cookiemonster: MJ IS A TRUE WRITER, HOW I WISH TO HEAR THEM ALL!!!

Lusie Is In Love With Linus[/b]
Shouldn't this be 'Lucy Is In Love with Linus'? The names are from the 'Peanuts' comics. It's a weird title because Lucy and Linus are brother and sister. :lol:

Lusie Is In Love With Linus[/b]
Shouldn't this be 'Lucy Is In Love with Linus'? The names are from the 'Peanuts' comics. It's a weird title because Lucy and Linus are brother and sister. :lol:

OK I fixed the star by trouble.. :) lol! I hope we got that situated.. :lol:

Anyways, ya I would love to hear these songs..

Oh and while I'm making a comment I might as well tell you guys that the rumor the Chicago 1945 was turned into Smooth Criminal is NOT true.. It is a different song.. The concept of the video was probably derived from what he was thinking for using for Chicago 1945.. But it is not the same song..

OK I fixed the star by trouble.. :) lol! I hope we got that situated.. :lol:

Anyways, ya I would love to hear these songs..

Oh and while I'm making a comment I might as well tell you guys that the rumor the Chicago 1945 was turned into Smooth Criminal is NOT true.. It is a different song.. The concept of the video was probably derived from what he was thinking for using for Chicago 1945.. But it is not the same song..

Quite a list but I know MJ has even more unreleased songs than that, TONS actually. We'll probably never hear even half of them but a lot of his unreleased songs have been great, even better than some of the songs that made his albums so I hope we get to hear more of them in the near future.

Quite a list but I know MJ has even more unreleased songs than that, TONS actually. We'll probably never hear even half of them but a lot of his unreleased songs have been great, even better than some of the songs that made his albums so I hope we get to hear more of them in the near future.

The one thing you kind of forgot to do is to put a star next to Trouble. I have that whole song on tape somewhere. I really like that song it was made during the Thriller Era I think. Plus I also have this long version of Billie Jean that I don't think it has been released yet. This version of Billie Jean is over 6 minutes long. I prefer that version more than the one on the Thriller Album.[/b]

Yes Trouble is from the Thriller session,and it is indeed a truly great song!I like it alot.To bad it did not make it on the album...And the Billie Jean version you are talking about is actually a demo of the original song.I think it's an earlyer demo than the one on the Thriller Special Edition. :)

The one thing you kind of forgot to do is to put a star next to Trouble. I have that whole song on tape somewhere. I really like that song it was made during the Thriller Era I think. Plus I also have this long version of Billie Jean that I don't think it has been released yet. This version of Billie Jean is over 6 minutes long. I prefer that version more than the one on the Thriller Album.[/b]

Yes Trouble is from the Thriller session,and it is indeed a truly great song!I like it alot.To bad it did not make it on the album...And the Billie Jean version you are talking about is actually a demo of the original song.I think it's an earlyer demo than the one on the Thriller Special Edition. :)

ya, there are alot more songs.. These are just the ones known of.. Mentioned by Michael,leaked,tracks, mentioned in legal debates, talked about within those who worked with him.. etc..

Michael writes music ALL THE TIME.. He never stops.. I mean for this upcoming album we heard about a a small number of possible track titles.. But see, Michael was writting for another album for a LONG TIME.. Before the trial.. a few tracks went on Ultimate Collection, but you better believe that there are A LOT more never known of, mentioned..

Lets not forget the Peter Pan song, that he sings in that 1984 interview..

"I'm Peter Pan, I am forever, I can fly so high..." etc....

ya, there are alot more songs.. These are just the ones known of.. Mentioned by Michael,leaked,tracks, mentioned in legal debates, talked about within those who worked with him.. etc..

Michael writes music ALL THE TIME.. He never stops.. I mean for this upcoming album we heard about a a small number of possible track titles.. But see, Michael was writting for another album for a LONG TIME.. Before the trial.. a few tracks went on Ultimate Collection, but you better believe that there are A LOT more never known of, mentioned..

"I'm Peter Pan, I am forever, I can fly so high..." etc....

"I'm Peter Pan, I am forever, I can fly so high..." etc....[/b]

as I said, here you'll find more detailed info collected --> LINK

"I'm Peter Pan, I am forever, I can fly so high..." etc....[/b]

as I said, here you'll find more detailed info collected --> LINK

Back