"You Rock My World" - Chris Tucker...ROFLMAO!!

LindaC781

Proud Member
His references to MJ songs during the dialogue are killing me....when they go into the club and he says "I don't like it here - let's just Beat It"....and the beginning when he says "oOoh that girl is a Pretty Young Thing!"....TOO FUNNY!

Pffftt I love it. Now having my epiphany about it on MJJF :)lol:) i think it's up there as far a music videos go. It's extremely extremely clever. Think of it as terms as a parody. It's EXCELLENT. A lot of hiddin things in that video that i never noticed before

i agree thats my number one fave mj vid of all time!!!!!!!! its a classic?
have u guys checked out behing the scenes of rock my world? Its a total classic!!! U can check it out on mike's "private home movies" he done that a few yrs ago.

You wanna know what? I'd much rather see the OUTTAKES from that video...you know, where Chris says something to make Mike giggle uncontrollably...then they have to say "CUT!"....they must have had a lot of re-dos on that first scene...I could just imagine it now...LOL!

u can find it in the dvd "michael jackson number ones"

And u can see a bit of behind the scenes on mj's "private home movies"!

I love on MJ's Private Movies when Chris was yelling at the Chinese guy because they forgot to pay lmao.

"You forgot to pay!"
"You forgot to cook the food! You lucky we ain't suing."

I remember MJ was dieing as was I. Chris Tucker is one of the best.

Back