Are you completely loyal to Michael?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
This should be an intresting topic :p i'd have to say i'm not 100% loyal to him i mean i am a fan but i'd get board listening to hin constantly e.t.c

Me?!?! 100000%!!!

I love Michael from the very very very bottom of my heart (that's what matters most).

Support him with anything he does.

Give the haters the damn FACTS!

And i love and appericate both Michael the man and the artist!

I LOVE U MICHAEL :wub: :wub:

Loyal?? I would have to say I'm not fully "LOYAL" to Mike..

I think Loyal is fallowing behind a person/thing without thought.. Now if Michael were hurting himself, would I just sit and watch?? No!! I would try to help him.. if he were to do something to hurt himself, would I just say he's right? No, I would be a real FRIEND and guide him through..

GREAT friends are not "LOYAL".. Loyal to me, is like a dog, they'll fallow their master any/everywhere.. Take Liz Taylor for example, when Mike was starting to become dependent on pain medications, she helped him OUT.. She did not just fallow him into it.. That is a TRUE friend.. LOYAL, is militant to me.. now a FRIEND is different.

I love Michael and his music, that doesnt mean that i dont appreciate other music/musicians (almost) as much or that i follow him blindly.
I would like to think for myself and not let anyone else tell me what to think or what to like (even if its Michael).

I consider myself loyal enough...

He is a Mount Rushmore Artist and Musical Genius who is always in my player,but he ain't the only artist i listen to,but at the same time his work is never far behind because i take thriller will me everyday that i go out or a compilation that i have put together of his work from the J5 days through grown years,etc...

i m a 100 percent mj fan lol since i was 12 and other then that i only listen to classical music and dutch stuf lol (and a musical or opera along the way)
i dont think you can compare so called modern music (most of it is not even music anymore lol they just make a clip with guys acting like pimps and girls like prostitutes and it sells so thnk god mj s making another album)

Well Michael is not the only artist I listen to because I'm a big music fan and enjoy all types of music and there are so many artists whose music I enjoy, however Michael always has been and always will be my #1 fave artist, so to answer the question yeah I guess i'm pretty loyal to MJ and his music. I am almost positive that I will always love him and his music.

What exactly do you mean by loyal?

All I know is that even if I suddenly decided to stop coming here and other MJ fan sites, and starting listening to other music and artists, I will ALWAYS have love and respect for MJ; for the wonderful person that he is as well as all the things he's accomplished in his music career. That much I'm sure of. :love:

I think the world loyal is being miscontrued by some here. To be loyal means to stand by and with someone through thick and thin, whether times are good or bad. It doesn't mean standing idley by while that person self destructs and handing them whatever they ask for. It means supporting them and caring for them no matter what, even when you don't agree with them, you still are there for them, and willing to help them. That's loyalty. So in that sense, yes, I would say I'm totally loyal to Michael. I care about him a lot and I'm not going to fall away from supporting him just because it sometimes gets hard or because someone tells me I shouldn't. He's my man, no matter what. He's not the only artist I listen to. (I can hear the gasps from the crowd now.) But I listen to him most, because I'm most impressed with him.

Well Michael is not the only artist I listen to because I'm a big music fan and enjoy all types of music and there are so many artists whose music I enjoy, however Michael always has been and always will be my #1 fave artist, so to answer the question yeah I guess i'm pretty loyal to MJ and his music. I am almost positive that I will always love him and his music.

my thoughts as well :D

I listen to a lot of other artists/bands besides MJ. I know what you mean by saying loyal but I'm far from loyal :D to MJ.. ..I think the word doesn't really fit for the question or it was misunderstood by some.

honestly?
I've been recently listening to other artists' albums which I love to the bits.... but I've bought a "new' J5 compilation that is awesome as well....

his music is always in my heart
and forever will be

I'm 100% loyal to Michael and always have been, but it doesn't mean I have to listen to only his music.

But When you say loyal do you mean like you would be loyal to a friend? If that's the case, then yes I am.

My opinion of my loyalty is my true adoration of Michael, the person and the legacy.

I've never believed that loyalty meant that you only listen to his music; but that you are devoted to the idea of who he is and what he's about.

I could never be swayed against him by others criticism. My love for him is strong and full of life. My loyalty for him is completely and utterly from my heart.

He has a platinum fan in me. :lol:

I admire his music. And I dig the man for the great things he did and can understand that he's just a man who was put on this earth to give people joy with his music. :)

Since J5 day's I've been around throughout his career and that will never change. I love 'who he is' as well as the music and artistic abilities, his inner strength is beyond that of most. I often listen to 'Sam Cooke' 'James Brown' 'Stevie Wonder' and 'R.Kelly' I love all of those but for me Michael has always had the edge and of course 'The Looks'....the 'Style'.....the 'Moves'....the 'Charm'.....the 'Innovation'....the 'Clothes'....the 'Legs'...oh!..and the 'Voice', he'll always have my support.
The only way I'm ever gonna fall out with him....(cause I'm not getting any younger) is if he doesn't get behind that clipper board and direct a film, Wow! could you just imagine that?

Nope, I never get bored of Michael's music. No matter how much I listen to a song I don't get bored. Although, I do listen to other stuff too lol, but mainly Michael..too much actually. :ninja: :lol:

yeah i am loyal to him but i listen to other music as well :)

He remains my favourite artist of all time, although there have been plenty of times where i've gone off listening to him so heavily for a while.

I became a fan in 94/95, and usually once every 1 or 2 years, I have a complete Michael Jackson binge. This is one of those times, and it's fantastic. :D

That depends on what do you mean by being "loyal"
I do listen to other artists too and sometimes it can go even weeks that I don't listen MJ at all, but still I admire him and never forget him and he will always be the number 1 for me,
so I would say that yes, I'm loyal.
Michael :wub:

hmmm it depends on how you define the word LOYAL.... i am 50 / 50, I love Michael regardless but there are a few times that I dont stand up for him, times when I know I don't have too, because I dont want anything to lead to something bad.....

That depends on what do you mean by being "loyal"
I do listen to other artists too and sometimes it can go even weeks that I don't listen MJ at all, but still I admire him and never forget him and he will always be the number 1 for me,
so I would say that yes, I'm loyal.
Michael :wub:

that's scary....... I didnt even know you wrote that before I've posted mine .... haha we think alike that's great :D

Last edited:
I'm 100% loyal to Michael and always have been, but it doesn't mean I have to listen to only his music.

But When you say loyal do you mean like you would be loyal to a friend? If that's the case, then yes I am.
What Marni said :yes:

You don't have to listen to MJ all the time to be a loyal fan. Being a loyal fan just means you always support Michael through thick and thin and be there for him...(and punch haters in the face if they try and diss him :)...just jokin! :lol:) So there you go :).

Last edited:
yes..i am completely loyal to him...and it has helped me have a more positive outlook on life, which has taken a lot of weight off my shoulders

I adore this man, very much. I know him pretty well (from what i've studied of him), i'm constantly looking for new and unheard of information on him :yes: When I DO come across something that doesn't sound like him, I disregard it immediately. To me, loyalty is there when no one else is. I was totally supportive and understanding of him when he went through his trials in 2005, even when fans were ready to throw all their memorabilia into the fires and burn their CDs. I was not. I could not. He is just...he may be DIFFERENT, but that doesn't mean that he is..insane enough to harm something as innocent as a child. I just...I can't see him doing that because I see him as a kid, myself.

Anyway, I am pretty damned loyal. There was a period a few years back when I doubted him, but I came back. And at the end of the day, if he isn't true to us or himself, our loyalty means nothing and neither does his own loyalty towards himself.

Back