Wow - Google has changed the pic of MJ

qbee

Proud Member
those who use google will know what Im talking about
when ever you did a search for Michael Jackson the
same 2 LAME pictures would come up featured -

his mug shot and his shaved head pic - its been like that
for ever and use to piss me off -

well just in the last 2 days - those have disapeared (smile)
I always wondered how those pics made it to top of the heap.
apparently someone with some clout ased them to take them down or - google knows MJ is taking OVER - (hee) and doesnt want to be seen as an enemy -- :LOL:

Im so happy those pics are not longer the featured
pictures to represent Michael on google - thank God ..

OH never mind I just typed all this up for nothing
I just clicked on [SIZE=-1]« View all web results for michael jackson[/SIZE]
and they popped up ... Oh crap .. I hate them

Last edited:
I always get a picture of him in like a soccer outfit or something

and this this
8eiu9zk.jpg

Yes I know the same LAME pics you're talking about :p but I have faith that with a bit of time they will fade from the top of the search results, and maybe someone can make a webpage with some decent MJ pics on it and paste the magic words: Michael Jackson a couple of thousand times, so that Google's engines will be directed there first LMAO!

Well that's my theory, not sure if it'll work. Anyone wanna give it a go? LOL!

ya I got so sick of seeing JOKE pics of MJ..

I think the reason those photos always appear as the top images is because they have the highest hit count of any other MJ image.

Even though MJ fans are clicking different images daily... they're all clicking different pictures of MJ. If we all clicked say a particular image of MJ at a bad concert, then that would eventually get enough "hits" to make it more popular than the mugshot photo etc.

yeah i know what ur talking about. and i'm glad their gone. Man i never noticed the joke about the bread o_O lol

lmao I didn't even notice the bread I was thinking aww what a cute photo... and then I scroll down and see what you guys are all saying and I'm like ... "eh?"

:rofl:

poor Michael :lol:

I think the reason those photos always appear as the top images is because they have the highest hit count of any other MJ image.

Even though MJ fans are clicking different images daily... they're all clicking different pictures of MJ. If we all clicked say a particular image of MJ at a bad concert, then that would eventually get enough "hits" to make it more popular than the mugshot photo etc.

Then we need to do that then, cause I am sick of that mug shot coming up. I wanna see a really good pic of Michael come up. Like the front cover of the new Thriller cd. Mike in that red jacket with the zombies around him. Now that would be cool. Why don't we all pick a date and blast google with that pic and see if we can make it come up? How about it?

Actually, I just searched Michael Jackson on Google and the pics have indeed changed. The top pic is one of him coming out of the court room after the verdict and the story is about him possibly performing in London. And a few links down there is a picture of him dancing in Smooth Criminal. The mug shot is completely gone.

Then we need to do that then, cause I am sick of that mug shot coming up. I wanna see a really good pic of Michael come up. Like the front cover of the new Thriller cd. Mike in that red jacket with the zombies around him. Now that would be cool. Why don't we all pick a date and blast google with that pic and see if we can make it come up? How about it?

Sounds good to me..

google doesn't change nothing-the viewers and webmaster do.google just shows the most seen pictures on the web.so we have the POWER

I don't know where some of you are searching. maybe you see different results depending on what country you live in or something? All I know is that when I do a google image search of "Michael Jackson", the top picture is a photoshopped one of him with his nose falling off, and the next ones aren't too pleasant either. The mug shot is still one of the top results.

I don't know where some of you are searching. maybe you see different results depending on what country you live in or something? All I know is that when I do a google image search of "Michael Jackson", the top picture is a photoshopped one of him with his nose falling off, and the next ones aren't too pleasant either. The mug shot is still one of the top results.
Yup. That is what I get too.

ALthough u'r right that most of MJ's nasty pics pics of MJ has significantly reduced........I'm still getting a really nasty pic of MJ ...and its the first pic on google images...............WE really need to do something if we can...it really bothers me... so much that I had stopped searching Michael on google images:p

er..how come for me it's getting worse, because it's REALLY offensive, ....

deleted. :D because i don't want to support the bad image any more.

Last edited:
Yeah...I was so taken by Michael's clothes and the cute little girl...it took me a moment to even NOTICE the bread. Then I thought, "Why would a child give Michael a loaf of bread...why not flowers?..." ...no wonder I'm still single...lol!:wacko:

And yes, people are sick. I wish they'd stop allowing the media's lies to govern their logic and serach for the reality and facts for once. :mad:-_-

I always get a picture of him in like a soccer outfit or something

oooooh, the red and black shirt???? *sigh*

hmmm, I'm not a googler, I prefer yahoo (but I just saw that they have mean pics too :( WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????? People are SO mean and disgusting and it's sickening.)

Last edited:
er..how come for me it's getting worse, because it's REALLY offensive, i'll only provide the link *****************************
You should remove the link. I helps keep that picture on top. Google sorts are dependent on both the number of links and the number of times people choose to access a site.

My guess is that it is already linked on blogs where there are haters, otherwise with all the new, good pictures of Michael there have been lately (Vogue, Ebony, etc.) it would get pushed down.

The least we can do here is not support the bad pictures.

Last edited:
Back