Whats your fave song from Rhythm Nation

I love the entire album. But if I had to choose one. It would be "Miss You Much". That was the song that made me a Janet Jackson fan. It takes me back.

I love every song on that album :lol: but my top would be Someday is Tonight and Love Will never do:p

Well I love all the songs but maybe I would say Livin' in a world (they didn't make) :)

I love the entire album. But if I had to choose one. It would be "Miss You Much". That was the song that made me a Janet Jackson fan. It takes me back.

LOL same here thats the song that did it for me. Rhythm Nation is my fav Janet album all the songs on there are on point but Miss U Much is my fav.

RN is her best album IMO so it's hard to pick just one but the songs I listen to the most on that album are "Someday Is Tonight" and "The Knowledge".

1)miss you much 2)come back to me 3)black cat

Ohhh I forgot all about "Come Back To Me", I love that song!

I hate "Black Cat" though lol. That song and "Escapade" are the only two songs on the album I don't like. I think I must be the only one who dislikes those songs.

L-O-N-E-L-Y

Smooth R&B with Janet speaking in Spanish and speaking as seductively as Diana Ross did back in the day and pretty vocals.

Yep, that one. ;)

Rythm Nation,Alright & Livin' in the world (they didn't make)

Is quite difficult to choose, cos I like almost the whole album. Probably State of the World and The Knowledge!

Love will never do (without you), Black Cat, Rhythm Nation, State of the World, and Come Back to Me :wub: They're all soo amazing :yes:!!!

Yep, Love will Never Do is the one for me. Loads of great tracks on there.

Best on:

Control / When I Think Of You
RN / Love Will Never Do
janet / if (her best song ever, from her best album)
Velvet Road / Got Til it's gone

I feel she pretty much lost it then...until now.

I can't choose. That's my favorite Janet album. I like all the songs and the videos are great too!!! I like especially the Alright and the Rhythm nation videos.

:)escapade, black cat, come back to me ,love will never do, the knowledge, miss u much...just the over all album has a positive messege!!:lol:

Last edited:
I just bought some of the songs you recommended in this thread, and I'm really liking Miss you much.

Back