Proud Member
Go to http://www.MichaelJackson.com and click on "pre- order'
seems like some so called fans want to give him poor reviews on the
NEW album - one even speaks like he's talking for all MJ fans in the
choice of music he wants - that his personal opinion - not all fans as
he makes out.

Is there anyone who is good at doing reviews that can place some
favorable ones there - I would hate for Michael to feel no one likes
his NEW Thriller album as I sure he will be looking ..

That made me sad ... and mad .. why would fans want to
place negatives reviews on that site .. for what purpose ???
Dont they want the Album to be a success .. are they trying
to sway people into NOT buying it ... I dont get it ??

Please help support Michael there
Thanks

Last edited:
than lets put some GREAT reviews for him

Well, I guess I'll just have to mosey on over there and add my 10 cents :huh: Headed that way....:rolleyes:

:8-25-03angel_not:

It's pathetic, really. Thriller's original track listing is still intact; everything else is just a bonus. The reviews should be based strictly on the quality of the content and not on the fact that some "fans" are angry that there isn't more unreleased material. The ratings from SonyBMG transfer over to Amazon too.

From past experience, however, I believe Sony will eventually strip many of the early reviews (at least the nonsensical ones or those driven by ulterior motives) by the time the album is actually released as the same thing happened when Britney Spears' new album came out.

he makes out.

Thanks

That's when I get so angry and wonder the mentality of some of Mike's fans. I mean people can be looney... down right wacked. I can write well too so I will see what I can come up with later this evening. I have some errands to run. Peace.

That's when I get so angry and wonder the mentality of some of Mike's fans. I mean people can be looney... down right wacked. I can write well too so I will see what I can come up with later this evening. I have some errands to run. Peace.

me too.. i just find it completely selfish and mean spirited.

it just seems there are some that really care about Michael and there are some that really don't give a damn....

thing is .. the objective of the Thriller 25 release is being overlooked by some .. and they just want what they want.. they only want new stuff..

Michael has been thru hell.. he has to rebuild.. and this is a extremely genius way to do it.. the new music will come in due time.....................

I am glad Michael is tough skinned as he says.. because if what people said about him (fans or non-fans) really affected him.. he would be under the bed with the doors closed...

Last edited:
I clicked on 'pre-order' and only saw about five reviews. Am I looking in the right place? Also, how are they reviewing it if it's not out yet?

I think it might be upsetting to some fans that Thriller is being dragged through the mud by having it slaughtered by some of today's artists. That might be why they're giving it negative reviews.

Thriller is a classic, and people have copied it for ages , but the mutilations have never been officially recognized like this.

I clicked on 'pre-order' and only saw about five reviews. Am I looking in the right place? Also, how are they reviewing it if it's not out yet?

I think you are on the right one! Its the one I saw too! I don't think its that bad! Left a good review!!:D

Regardless what some fans are saying Thriller is the greatest how can it get bad reviews and thats only there opinon anyway.

Last edited:
I think it might be upsetting to some fans that Thriller is being dragged through the mud by having it slaughtered by some of today's artists. That might be why they're giving it negative reviews.

Thriller is a classic, and people have copied it for ages , but the mutilations have never been officially recognized like this.

I swear they can make like a DVD just highlighting "Thriller" tributes and not just the video, people have taken elements from the album and put it in their music. They sampled "The Lady in My Life", "Billie Jean", "Beat It", "P.Y.T.", "The Girl is Mine" has been turned around, revamped and done in different ways WITHOUT an actual cover, the "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" chant brought back "Soul Makossa" and has been referenced for comedy bits and some songs too. I mean that album was getting TRIBUTES before "Thriller 25". I'm surprised they didn't have a "Thriller 20" though. And no it wasn't because of "certain things that happened", lol.

Thriller the Album might just be the Greatest Album ever period. I can understand the diss toward this re-mix mess, but the Original Thriller changed the whole course of Pop Music forever period. 7 out of hits and two songs that on any other album would have been classics. what else can you say?

Thriller the Album might just be the Greatest Album ever period. I can understand the diss toward this re-mix mess, but the Original Thriller changed the whole course of Pop Music forever period. 7 out of hits and two songs that on any other album would have been classics. what else can you say?

And like Quincy said, the album made him an icon for everybody from 8 to 80 or whatever number. The original album is TIMELESS! B)

I just realized that its 7 people that have commented on the site!! I won't take that as a serious indication of peeps 'bashing' T-25!!!

he makes out.

Thanks

some "fans" are worse then the media:mad:

well fans are entitlied to their opinions and i guess they see that as their only way of trying to get their opinions heard by sony. i dont blame ppl interms of the lack of unreleased music or the same unrelesed music being used when theres 1000's of songs out there. personally i couldnt be bothered to post a review even if i disliked it a huge amount

any 'mutilations' done to the songs on this cd are all approved by the artist so if fans have an issue, then it's not w/ those who are the said mutilators but the creator who approved them.

any 'mutilations' done to the songs on this cd are all approved by the artist so if fans have an issue, then it's not w/ those who are the said mutilators but the creator who approved them.
and that shows me that MJ don't care. I know Sony could care less about MJ because they just want to Milk the machine over and over.

I hope he is officially done with Sony after this.
Man he been done there. truth to me is that once walter yentikoff left as the main brass MJ sought the exit door almost ASAP, the Tommy Years were a Nightmare for almost all. the fact he allows those hacks on the record lets me to believe he just yeah whatever.

Man he been done there. truth to me is that once walter yentikoff left as the main brass MJ sought the exit door almost ASAP, the Tommy Years were a Nightmare for almost all. the fact he allows those hacks on the record lets me to believe he just yeah whatever.

well, Max.. I BET you those so called 'hack's are going to get him a #1 song and allow his new album to be Welcomed by the music critics.....................

and I don't believe Michael is saying 'whatever'.. I think he would retire if he felt that way...

he has a plan and he is setting it in motion.. give it a chance.. if you have lasted thru the trial.. I am sure you can ride the waves on this one, right???

Last edited:
well, Max.. I BET you those so called 'hack's are going to get him a #1 song and allow his new album to be Welcomed by the music critics.....................

and I don't believe Michael is saying 'whatever'.. I think he would retire if he felt that way...

he has a plan and he is setting it in motion.. give it a chance.. if you have lasted thru the trial.. I am sure you can ride the waves on this one, right???
I agree with you. While fans have a hard time accepting these remixes, non-fans on other boards are giving them a thumbs up. They really loving The Girl is Mine. Mike knows something die-hard fans don't.

Let's just take a wait and see attitude. I don't believe these remixes were done for the hard cores anyway. Mike knows y'all already got 10 Thrillers. lol.

Last edited:
A lot of them are wacky and don't let michael not do what they want, they will straight up LOSE IT!:rolleyes:

all I can tell mike is, 'Wat'cha out dahr now" :lol:

Mike knows something die-hard fans don't.
:yes:

Exactly.

It gets really exciting whenever people start underestimating MJ, laughable in fact.

Let them post what they may - they're entitled - I feel it may even spark curiosity in anyone who reads the reviews who havn't heard the leaks, and may find themselves pleasantly surprised when they finally do hear it due to expectations being managed down instead of up.

This T25 isn't for those of us who already have Thriller anyway - its for the youngunz who need to be steered over to it.

A lot of young people really love 'ole school' and this will open the door for them really wide to come to appreciate a modern day classical artist.

I don't feel it matters what they're posting on any message board, even Sony, especially after the kids get a hold of this stuff. They're gonna have a brand new acquaintance with MJ.

Old head fans, I am so surpised at you - I know y'all can be patient :lol: goodness, I hate to see y'all when the album Michael's been labouring over for you, does come out. If you don't fall in love with just every little itty bitty thing, MJ might have to fire y'all and get him some new fans :lol: otherwise he's in for a whole bunch of (what is that Charlie Brown sound used for the teacher) waah! waah! waah! waah! :lol:

Last edited:
Back