Happy Holidays Mjjc And Members

KOPV

Proud Member
I'll be heading to Los Angeles (LAX) in a couple hours.. Flying in from Arizona.. I'm not sure if I will have ANY computer access while I'm gone. SO: I want to wish EVERYONE A GREAT AND HAPPY HOLIDAY..

I hope I don't miss anything important while I'm gone, I would give some1 my cell # to text me news etc.. lol! But I'm not just gonna post it on a public thread.. ha ha!!

But I hope everyone has a great TIME. I'll be seeing you after Christmas, I fly back the 26th..

(feel free to use this thread to wish each other (MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY NEW YEARS) OR simply SPREAD THE LOVE..

I'll miss you guys!! I wont be feeding my addiction of MJJC so it's gonna be hard.. I'm going to a CHRISTMAS PARTY tomarrow at my wifes friends house.. I'll try to make it to a computer. LOL!! But I don't know.

After those pics are out of MJ in Vegas, it crushed my hopes on FINDING HIM in L.A. he was there for a while untill recently. :( lol! DAMN IT!!

WELL BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! "see u on the other side" ha ha!

Last edited:
Happy holidays everyone with all your loved ones by your side, health, happiness, joy and MJ songs to accompany the celebrations!

Happy holidays everyone
4879.gif

ChristmasTop.jpg

Thank you KOPV!
Hope you and your new bride enjoy your party and your visit.
Have a wonderful Christmas!:santa:
Merry Christmas MJJC!! :newyear:

Gosh I wish everyone the very best for their holiday season :flowers:

I hope you all have a lovely time with family and friends, with lots of yummy food and good cheer.

For those of you travelling to visit loved ones during the holiday please take it careful on the roads. :)

:newyear:

Happy Holidays to All MJJC members/staff and your families! And of course to The King of Entertainment & your family! God bless us all this holiday season & in the new year!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS........Be safe and Enjoy...

Last edited:
Happy holidays to all the Mjjc menbers,and staff.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! May God bless you and your
families this Holiday Season and may all your wishes and dreams
come true. Thanks for everyone for their kindness and love.
All of you rock!! HUGGGGGGGGGS to all!! :flowers:

Merry Christmas everyone on mjjc and out there in this beautiful world!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! :)

May you all have a lovely time and be happy :D

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families :newyear:
And Happy New Year :sorcerer:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone everywhere. Peace and Love may come as promised to every man, every woman, those are of good will, of course every child and every creature.

"To me, true bravery is settling differences without a fight and having the wisdom to make that solution possible."

Michael Jackson

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
It's 1.15am christmas day here and I'll be off to my son's in a few hours to watch my grandchildren open their presants :). Have a safe journey back KOPV. :newyear:

It's so good that we are all still here and still together. Let's keep it that way. :)

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Merry Christmas, MJJC'ers! Merry Christmas, Michael!

Last edited:
I've had a lovely day here :) we had perfect warm weather and great food :)

I hope everyone else here has too :wild:

Back