What do you think MJ will do as a surprise!! (re: Akon's recent interview)

Hi all
I know it feels like a 'ghost town' in here today :lol: but lets have some fun! After listening to Akon's radio interview posted on today's news about MJ doing something during the superbowll time, :wild:I was wondering what do you think he will do?
Any ideas, guess etc are very welcome.

Last edited:
^^ To be fair to Akon he didn't say too much despite the woman trying to get him to say more.

I'm still trying to keep my jaw off the floor.

"His presence will BE FELT during Superbowl time"

I noticed he tried to emphasize "I didn't say he was gonna 'perform'' which makes it even more of a mystery.

Last edited:
I know I know What it is!!!!

Michael is going to leap out of a big cake!!! :woohoo:

:mello:

...ah ok maybe not :trish:

I know I know What it is!!!!

Michael is going to leap out of a big cake!!! :woohoo:

:mello:

...ah ok maybe not :trish:

:lol: Well at least you came up with something :lol:
I think he will premiere his new single/video on there!!!

Oh, wow. Now that sounds like a good thing. Him, premiering a new video or something. But I don't see him getting airtime to do this at halftime since there is a planned halftime show.

I don't think he will do anything to promote a new album when the Thriller 25 will not be released yet. I think it is something else he is doing.​

Oh, wow. Now that sounds like a good thing. Him, premiering a new video or something. But I don't see him getting airtime to do this at halftime since there is a planned halftime show.

I don't think he will do anything to promote a new album when the Thriller 25 will not be released yet. I think it is something else he is doing.​

Good point! But he could have Akon do WBSS and then big screen comes up and MJ's clips from his New album (maybe), just hoppin' and wishin' :lol:

I'm not sure if Akon is speaking of Michael @ superbowl 'cause he says "...happening around the Superbowl time", so this could also mean something later...like Grammy?

However, if Akon is really referring to "MJ @ Superbowl" but he won't perform, maybe they'll do a big coreography thing for Thriller, like they did for Heal The World:eek:.

But he has to promote Thriller 25 first, so I don't think this is it.

And when did FOX get the superbowl? I thought CBS had that?

Well, I am not sure! I mean I know Sony is planning on some big a** promos for T-25 but something about that Akon interview made me think of MJ doing something big but not T-25!

It's a bit of fun.

It's possible that some artists may do a tribute to Thriller 25 and Akon wants to get his slot as well. Maybe MJ might come out at end or won't be part of it at all.

Or else there is something happening around the time of the Superbowl. Maybe he will premiere something or announce something during the commercials. LOL!

Either way Michael is planning a lot of things this year and it will be starting to kick off very soon.

Akon talk too much..
I feel ya! As if something as big as this were not kept in wraps. You know how Michael Jackson is also the King of surprises.

We all knew Michael was not meant to have performed at the WMAs...

Something related to Michael is happening at Superbowl time. I'm feelin' the hype. Also the dates are very close to release of Thriller 25 & 50th Grammys. MJ performing? Er...nah!

Back