ever get a MJ gift for christmas?

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
back in the day my cousin got a MJ doll for Christmas and I had a few buddys of mine who got MJ's Dangerous for Christmas. have you ever gotten anything MJ related for X Mas??

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everybody. Peace

yep i got a shirt that said " I (heart) MJ" with a glitter glove on it. It was cute :tongue:

And of course I got every single one of his albums for xmas when i first became a fan lol

Yes I have always gotten a dvd or a cd of Michael's. This Christmas I got "The Number Ones" from my mom. ^_^

Unfortunately no cause ppl giving gifts, they are not so positive about me being a fan lol the same also about my mom. She thinks that is stupid and useless and it doesn't need in my life, meaning it doesn't give good lol

Except for I got papers with Michael from London between other gifts that my friend from Germany sent a year ago :wub:

Yeah I think I was in Junior High or something. Anyway, a friend I was real close with because we ADORED Michael, decided he was too "weird" for her and gave me all her posters. I was in heaven at least!!!!

About 3 christmas's ago my very dear and precious niece bought me 'All that Glitter' by you know who. I screamed so loud when I saw it, I must have woken the dead. The poor girl was so embarrassed, she knows I love Mj and thought she was buying me an MJ book. I did apologise to her afterwards, but I refused to take the book back or give it away, I intend to burn it when I find the time.

Last edited:
When Invincible came out a couple years ago I got that for Christmas.. But thats all I can remember.

I did that as well. I normally get MJ related stuff as gifts from fiends and family. I think its because they know that its a safe bet (that I will like whatever it is). As i can be a tad difficult to buy stuff for.

I have bought J5 vinyls for my parents tho'

When I was teenager my friends got real lazy and figured that once they got me something MJ related, they were set.

One year I got 2 copies of Moonwalk and some other Michael Jackson stuff that I already owned. I had to tell people that unless specifically for MJ stuff, don't buy anything. LOL!

yeah i got one gift! i remember telling the story on MJJF when it happened too. i got a MJ record plaque

cool story. so it was 2003 and of course, we all know what went down that year. well, in november when the stuff hit the fan i called my sister upset about mike's arrest and investigation. she calmed me down, non-judging, and encouraged me that things will work out for MJ ...my sister ain't a fan like me and probably didn't know how crazy about the dude i was until this incident :lol: so anyway, come December 25, i open her gift and what do i see but mike in his shiny goldeness screaming next to a record. B) one of the best gifts i ever got, simply because of the thought and care behind it

About 3 christmas's ago my very dear and precious niece bought me 'All that Glitter' by you know who.
was that the chandler book?

Last edited:
I've had a few odds and ends MJ related given to for christmas :yes:

but one year my grandma gave me Dangerous the short films on VHS!! :wild: I was so over the moon excited for some reason and I watched it that afternoon and everyone watched it with me and they were all commenting about how great they were ^_^

all that glitter. Gag me.. I guess it was a nice gesture if she was just looking in a bookstore and noticed the first thing with MJ's face on it.

4yrs ago I was surprised on Christmas day with extra MJ gifts that I didn't expect, I asked for the bad(special edition) album only but I also received history part 1 and Blood on the Dance floor as well I was ecstatic! I wish I could rewind those moments lol that was the time that I was becoming a fanatic! and I loved it! the Michael Jackson Feeling is such a wonderful feeling in my opinion no other artist has ever touched me the way Michael Jackson and the Jacksons have, they have that special effect and I have to admit I miss that feeling for me.

Back