Working For Michael Jackson

cc514

Proud Member
I saw this on another board and thought this would be a really cool thread for MJJC. If you could work for Mr. Jackson what job would you like to have? Don't say his wife, fiance', lover or girlfriend or the like LOL :D.

God blessed me with the gift to sing. Singing and music are in my soul so my dream job with Mr. jackson would to be his background singer. To be able to travel all over the world, meet people and touch the spirit of millions would be so blazing. To have my on- the-road family that I bond with emotionally and musically would be beyond extraordinary.

What about you?

Also if it were officially announced that Michael were going on tour; there was no shadow of a doubt, it's set in stone what would your day look like. Delve way deep into your imaginations from it being announced that he's coming to your hometown, to getting the ticket, to getting ready, to the car ride to the venue,to friends and family going with you, to being there. I've imagined this day. Please share....

Very interesting! I don't know what I will do. I can't sing so that's out! :lol:. I am good with children so maybe his nanny!
I wouldn't want to be his publicist like Raymonde tho' God all those fan question will P*** me off!!!:lol:

Very interesting! I don't know what I will do. I can't sing so that's out! :lol:. I am good with children so maybe his nanny!
I wouldn't want to be his publicist like Raymonde tho' God all those fan question will P*** me off!!!:lol:

:lol::lol:

You never lied about that. I'm amazed at how gracious she is in trying to get answers out to the fans because from what I've seen on various boards the stuff people are emailing her about is utterly ridiculous....utterly.

You never lied about that. I'm amazed at how gracious she is in trying to get answers out to the fans because from what I've seen on various boards the stuff people are emailing her about is utterly ridiculous....utterly.

I know! Poor woman! Imagine her waking up each day dreading to check her mailbox and its like 'You have 765426383971654363 messages in your inbox'. :lol:
I just thought of another job. Can I be one of those dumb celebrity jobs peeps have you know like wiping bums etc? I would like to be the person that checks MJ's bath water temperature :lol:

Cool topic! :D
Ok,well I think I would love to be Michael's official tour photographer!I would be the guy taking the pictures during his show - especially during Heal the world.This way I could also enjoy every single one of his concerts,live,from the stage! :D

security seeing as thats the field i work in. a total honour to be able to look after mj and the kids etc

How about a personal night cream massager!:lol:
Or a personal shopper.
That means no more poor disguises using re-cyled post-its with glue that won't stick! :lol:

I wouldn't like to work for him but if i had to...umm....nanny. :wub: :wub: I'd actually love that..lol

I'd be his driver. For some reason I think that'd be nice. Plus I've heard heaps of stories about Michael working on music in the back of cars. There's the story Michael told about writing Billie Jean in a car and being so captivated that he didn't notice the car was on fire. Then there is the story a fan told earlier this year of how he/she was following his car and could hear him listening to a demo tape of new music. So I think would share some personal convos and hear some exclusive new music if your were Michael's driver.

I'd like to be in charge of disguise design.

That will be cool! If I was in charge of disguises I will probably tell him not to wear any.
webdesigner. he needs a new website;-)
Soooo true! Can't wait for the MJ official website
How about a personal night cream massager!:lol:
Nice one! If I was his personal night cream massager I can just imagine MJ thinking wtf! I will probably take it a bit too far! He might sue my a** for invading his privacy/boxer shots!:wub::lol:
Or a personal shopper.
He will fire me if I was his personal shopper! :lol:

As a music production student I'd like to co-produce a couple of tracks for/with him! And as a video producer/editor I'd like to produce and edit the video backdrops for a tour of his!

COOK!!! I'd like to put a couple of pounds on dem bones!!! Some good ole-fashion soul food . . . yea, that'll do it!!! I'd fix him some mac and cheese, some good old fried chicken, collard greens, candid yams, corn bread and iced tea. When y'all see Mike again---you'd say---MAN, MIKE SHO IS FINE. Look at dem buns--I just wanna squeeze em. lol (well, y'all say that anyway, but you'd really wanna squeeze 'em when I'm finished with him.)

p.s. - I wouldn't make him fat though--just fine as hell.

I think I would be his personal assistant. I do not mind being ordered around by the greatest artist of all time. I would rub his back if he wanted me to (not in any sexual way). Tell him what is up for his plans, help him plan things and let him know what is really going on. I can be up front with him, be honest with him and if he wanted me to watch his children real quick, I will do that. I have no interaction with his fans, which can usually be good and I am a funny person so me and MJ would have a lot of fun. I will work for him for like three years and move on to other people.

I would love to be Raymone's assistant...if that would be possible...she has a very cool job

I would love to be Raymone's assistant...if that would be possible...she has a very cool job

I would like to be his 'screener'. I would do background checks of everyone male and female and give my findings and my honest opinions to Michael to help him know who to hire and to NOT to hire. I would also serve as a matchmaker for Michael. Making sure he would get a GOOD WOMAN and no more chicken-headed broads..

I would like to be his 'screener'. I would do background checks of everyone male and female and give my findings and my honest opinions to Michael to help him know who to hire and to NOT to hire. I would also serve as a matchmaker for Michael. Making sure he would get a GOOD WOMAN and no more chicken-headed broads..

matchmaker matchmaker make me a match find me a find catch me a catch... :lol:

I would be his Interior Designer. I have a degree in that and after what I read about that Sound Of Music actress did (quit because she thought he was weird) he could use one. No more manequins in the living room and hallways at Neverland. His homes would be in the style that would match his personality and lifestyle. I could travel with him around the world and design the spaces he chooses to live for the next3-4 months at a time. It would be a great and exciting job. I probably would no sooner be finished with one project before having to start on another with as many times as Mike has moved in the past two years! lol!:lol::rolleyes:

Ticie
The JACKSONOLOGIST

That would be a useful job to have but you better hope Roxanne dosen't see this one unless you have her lined up at the front ;).

Back