Michael Jackson 2008, what do you expect?

BE.86

Proud Member
I can't believe that we are already hitting 2008! my how time flies, oh but that's ok 2007 wasn't my best year. Anyways with the talk of the new album, releasing singles, performances and etc... what do you think the KOP might have in store? it's ok to guess cause after all Mike is full of surprises, so there's either a wrong or right answer. I have to say, I'm defiantly excited of what he is bringing, this is a whole new MJ, with a whole new style and look, go ahead Mike you BAD! :D I believe...expect that he would perform somewhere and it's gonna be hype! I hope that it true cause I miss him moonwalking, pop-locking, ro-boting, slip-n-sliding across that stage. lol

What do you all think is yet to come?

*mods and admins. if a topic has already been posted similar or like this? then please delete. :)

Last edited:
Well, I expect whatever he is got in store for us (as long as he's happy with it and has given it his best shot). MJ has very high standards on his own work, I reckon his expectations are higher than mine would ever be on his work.

I hope he brings new dance moves tho'. Kinda think that the moonwalk, spin etc are good but its time for some other moves.

I was feeling the MJ streaking the Superbowl field idea myself :lol:

No seriously, I know MJ's gonna ROCK 2008...not even entirely sure with WHAT though but what ever it is, i know it's gonna be awesome.

I say three albums:

Thriler redux (Feb)
New studio album (May/June)
Christmas/Holiday Album (Oct)

making MJ the biggest seller of 2008

I say three albums:

Thriler redux (Feb)
New studio album (May/June)
Christmas/Holiday Album (Oct)

Will be g8 but don't think thereis enough time for 3 album, with all the talk on possible tours with/without J5 etc.

making MJ the biggest seller of 2008
Or the biggest seller of 2008/2009/2010!!!!:) :praying: :sarmoti

Last edited:
Back