Are MJ fans a curse/blessing to MJ's career?

Hi peeps,
I was just thinking the other day after reading varies opinions of various MJ sites about our role as MJ-fans in his career. If we look back at the days of Thriller MJ knew his fans (mostly through the huge crowds that followed him in public apperances) but the fans at the time didn't have the close-relationship that I feel MJ has with the current fan base. Those days there weren't fan clubs and not many had access to computers let alone internet.

MJ had the freedom to create what his truly wanted in peace, without pre-judgement. As a result we enjoyed this man's HUGE talent. However as time as passed by, and also due to challenges he has faced in his personal life with trials etc, the role of fans have become more 'significant'. In a way its incredible to see all the fans cheering him on and showing their support during the trial. I honestly don't think that any celebrity today can ever get that level of support. Ultimately its only human for MJ to feel the strong love for his fans, the fact which he has expressed a number of times through his statements.

The ugly side of this however is obvious when you see the reactions to some of MJ projects by some fans. Take T-25 remixes for example, various fans have expressed their dislike/hate of this project prior to their leak. Some of these opinions have been down right disrespectful, not just to MJ and his visions but to other fans.
The self fulfilled prophecies now continue as some of these fans refuse to give the remixes a chance. This is despite that these very fans a few years ago would have given anything to hear something from MJ. Most people didn't think that MJ would have had the strength or stomach frankly to work at all after the trial.

MJ's fans are very important to him and maybe more so than any other artist. For MJ, his fans have shown him so much support and love when he has needed it the most. MJ fans have as a result been tested both by the media and their Star's personal challenges than any other artist. :yes:

Having said this we now know that some projects have been cancelled by MJ because they got 'leaked'. I am referring to the X-factor project here. But lets face it, the first place I hear of any MJ news is the fan-clubs. Its also here that again discussions occurred about this 'X-factor' project. Some fans did what they do best, they dissed the project, promising that they KNEW if MJ did it, it will flop etc etc etc. :rolleyes:

So I wonder MJ is very much aware of fan-clubs and has used them to communicate with fans previously. Did he change his mind also because of some of the negative comments from his fans? Maybe not. However I wonder how much of an impact MJ fans will have on his career. Is MJ refusal to allow any information on his project (not even to Sony) an attempt for him to regain the 'peace of mind' he once had during Thriller days? Is he trying to distance himself also from fans pre-judged opinions (and the effect these opinions may have in the larger picture) on his project?

If so I must say that I am glad! :)What do you think, have we become more of a curse or a blessing to MJ's career.

I think fans are both a blessing and a curse. Not only for Michael, but also among each other.

The support for Michael during his trial have been amazing, touching, heartbreaking, encouraging and unlimited. The fans even helped finding facts, see contradictions and so on. It's been an amazing journey in such a horrendous time.

But at the same time, because Michael has had to endure so much, has been a tabloid victim, some within the fan community have become very dictating in what is and what is not allowed to say or even think.

The support for Michael has gone over the top in some cases. He is a human being after all, and he has made some very bad decisions, like every human being does. But however clear sometimes this is, he is being defended beyond reality. He is being put on a pedestal by some like he is some kind of God. And that's freaking me out to be honest. Because it's far from reality, and the fierceness with wich this position is being defended alienates many other fans.

As far as music goes, I love to hear new stuff. I've been able to listen to the remixes and to be honest: I don't like them. And why shoulnd't I be able to say that? I'm not being pre-judged. I was looking forward to them, as a prelude to a completely new album. But the sound is not what I expected. And though it's only one opinion, I'm still hoping that in this day in time, I'm allowed to be dissappointed in them and make the choice not to buy them. I also didn't like the remixes on Blood on the Dancefloor. I only bought it because I liked four of the five new songs and okay... the Scream remix. May I?

I'm not one to dictate Michael's career, his direction, his artistic decisions, his looks, his actions. But in this free world I am allowed to have my own opinion. I'm a fan, and I've been there to fight for him when it mattered. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he does, like everything he does and buy everything he puts out.

Is that a blessing or a curse? I don't know. I'm just me. My own life, my own standards, my own likes and dislikes. I'm not a part of a cult, but some group of fans sometimes seem to be. And that can't be a blessing.

Last edited:
^^ very interesting and valid points you raised. I agree with most of what you said. I just wonder though if we think at the time of Thriller a few weeks or so before its release, the album didn't work. This is according to those that worked on it like Q etc. The team took time to relax then returned to the studio to create the masterpiece that we now love and enjoy. If this happened today, most likely the singles would have been leaked and some people would have criticized. Rightly so as the sound was 'horrible' to quote Q's words. However the effect on sales etc this would have had even after the sound was corrected is hard to predict. I honestly think that some people would have not bought the album because they disliked the 'leaked' work so much.

My point is not that fans should not be allowed to express their opinion. I truly enjoy fan clubs where by i can talk to fellow MJ fans etc. My point is that has MJ allowed us to get to close for comfort and if so what can we do to change that. Its okay to not like remixes/albums etc but to be extremely negative about them to the point of ridiculous and talk of boycott etc is crazy.

Maybe the point is to remain in the balance. By this I mean that these extreme negative opinions as well as the extreme positive (such as taking MJ as a God) need to be eliminated/limited in some ways.

I agree that the fans are a blessing, but i can see how they can also be a curse. I think the negativity surrounding T-25 is biased and selfishness. I am Happy with whatever Mike gifts us. He knows what he is doing and I don't give a ish what others opinions are on the matter. Happy T-25 all the way baby!

So I wonder MJ is very much aware of fan-clubs and has used them to communicate with fans previously. Did he change his mind also because of some of the negative comments from his fans? Maybe not. However I wonder how much of an impact MJ fans will have on his career. Is MJ refusal to allow any information on his project (not even to Sony) an attempt for him to regain the 'peace of mind' he once had during Thriller days? Is he trying to distance himself also from fans pre-judged opinions (and the effect these opinions may have in the larger picture) on his project?

If so I must say that I am glad! :)What do you think, have we become more of a curse or a blessing to MJ's career.
Boy, great discussion topics, you guys! I'm proud of ya! :kickass2:

Well, my assessment of it all is that things are different. With the age of the Internet and instantaneous access to information, it makes the marketing of any artist product all the more challenging.

It would seem that making an impression has to be done hard and fast with as little leaking as possible. You got to get in, hit it and quit it.

MJ's fanbase, with all of its diversity, will always be a blessing. However, not liking his new songs isn't a sign of disrespect. Michael is no less loved by his fans who will always celebrate his body of work and achievements, as well as the humanity of the man. Yes there are those fans who value the need to validate their support by the success of current work. But the fans who 'stick' are the ones who realize that the release of any future work does not make or break his legacy.

I keep the quote in my siggy because it says it all for me. There is really nothing left for MJ to do as far as music achievement, except to perhaps add to it at his level because he has gone where no artist has gone before. He is the standard that many already know they cannot reach and some just don't want to because of the heavy price Michael has paid to get there.

He is simply Michael and the fans will always adore him for being just him.

Last edited:
I think fans are both a blessing and a curse. Not only for Michael, but also among each other.

The support for Michael during his trial have been amazing, touching, heartbreaking, encouraging and unlimited. The fans even helped finding facts, see contradictions and so on. It's been an amazing journey in such a horrendous time.

But at the same time, because Michael has had to endure so much, has been a tabloid victim, some within the fan community have become very dictating in what is and what is not allowed to say or even think.

The support for Michael has gone over the top in some cases. He is a human being after all, and he has made some very bad decisions, like every human being does. But however clear sometimes this is, he is being defended beyond reality. He is being put on a pedestal by some like he is some kind of God. And that's freaking me out to be honest. Because it's far from reality, and the fierceness with wich this position is being defended alienates many other fans.

As far as music goes, I love to hear new stuff. I've been able to listen to the remixes and to be honest: I don't like them. And why shoulnd't I be able to say that? I'm not being pre-judged. I was looking forward to them, as a prelude to a completely new album. But the sound is not what I expected. And though it's only one opinion, I'm still hoping that in this day in time, I'm allowed to be dissappointed in them and make the choice not to buy them. I also didn't like the remixes on Blood on the Dancefloor. I only bought it because I liked four of the five new songs and okay... the Scream remix. May I?

I'm not one to dictate Michael's career, his direction, his artistic decisions, his looks, his actions. But in this free world I am allowed to have my own opinion. I'm a fan, and I've been there to fight for him when it mattered. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he does, like everything he does and buy everything he puts out.

Is that a blessing or a curse? I don't know. I'm just me. My own life, my own standards, my own likes and dislikes. I'm not a part of a cult, but some group of fans sometimes seem to be. And that can't be a blessing.

^^^5
At times some people can go too far with the fandom. But it'll never stop me being a fan. People should be allowed to voice their opinions no matter how one digs it. Every artist is gonna have some crazy fans and every artist is gonna be defended but not to the point where it becomes an unhealthy obsession. Let the brother breathe, lol.

And Mello, you are right. Five remixes ain't gonna destroy a 40-year legacy at all. If people like 'em, cool, but it's cool if people don't like 'em. No need to worry about where Mike's place in history is.

I always think about the effect of fans putting Michael on a pedestal. There is a long history of that being done to women and you know what, there isn't much room to move on a pedestal.

The analogy is the little girl who was bad if she got her dress dirty while her little brother was smiled at for just being a boy when he went out and got in the mud. Everyone needs to be able to kick back and get in the mud sometimes, maybe not to the extent that some of the modern day artists do but more than some fans seem to be willing to accept for Michael.

Glass box or no, he needs freedom. I mean for that freedom to apply not just to how he leads his life as we all peek in but to his artistic choices as well.

I want to respond to this in particular because Hoofmark, you have raised this very issue many times in the past and I think now, if I may, I would like to honestly reply.

They say in Hollywood that no publicity is bad publicity. Well I think we all know now that this is clearly untrue. The worst thing that a celebrity can become embroiled in is a situation that becomes a 'cause celeb'. Something that shocks the public's senses. Above all, harming a child tops the list.

Michael Jackson has been dogged by a number of things, including the way he looks and his 'behavior' in public, yet for the last 15 years or so, his career has suffered tremendously due to the presumption that he is a child molestor. Of course charges like these have given pause to the music establishment to generally turn it's collective back on him. All of a sudden, they weren't 'sure' about him, even the ones in the industry who knew him -- well. And as such, no one wanted to touch him. And fairy tales becomes urban legend and folklore becomes lore, gospel truth and then finally, reality to many.

So when MJ was accused a second time and there was to be a trial, what I said to myself was, "okay". Finally the truth will come out one way or another and it will be what it will be. I made a decision to follow the trial because it was important for my decision about my perspections of Michael's character and integrity to be wholly based on everything that I could learn about this situation.

Hoofmark, I would also venture to say that many fans felt the same way as I did and many dug deep for the facts. When it became clear that this whole thing, from 1993 on, was a vulgar farce, MJ's fanbase became stronger and grew. It grew amongst people who didn't even really get into his music, the curious, as well as the faithful who stood by him from day one. MJ couldn't have asked for a bigger blessing.

I would like for you to consider this point. There's a time and place for everything. When someone that you care about and believe in is being unmercifully attacked and called vile names and when you see that this person isn't in a position to fully defend that public perspection, the last thing that you want to hear is criticism from fellow fans. It's just a human reaction. While we cannot imagine what MJ went thru, we all know is that it took a heavy toll on him, his family and all those who love him. It also took a heavy emotional toll on many fans, not because they are cult-like, but because they are human.

I can say that because I felt that way. But let me let you in on a little secret Hoofmark. Just because I felt that way, didn't mean that I didn't also have very defined opinions about some of the things that MJ has done unrelated to those charges and some of the things he has said about his philosophy in general that was made all too painfully clear in that Martin Bashir interview. However, I chose to put those opinions aside for a bigger purpose and that was to support the man that I believed in because I thought of him and still do think of him as a good person with a good heart and a loving spirit.

A person like that in my mind cannot exist in a pedophile's body. It is not logical. So Hoofmark, when people responded to you and others who have made this argument about wanting to openingly criticize Michael, IMO, primarily it was tantamount to reopening a freshly covered wound. People were just plain worn out with the viciousness of the whole matter and just couldn't stand to hear it from within the fanbase structure.

Things are different now. MJ has moved on and he's clearly stronger and so goes the fan base in general. Time was needed to heal and to move on and I think that we have all done that now. We can get back to talking about the music and other things and we can openingly discuss things with candor and intelligence. While there are fans who clearly do have a 'MJ-can-never-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-in-his-purple-life-do-no-wrong', I also think that the base is diversed enough as those sentiments are not the dominate factor.

Sry this was so long, but I really needed to say that from the heart.

^^ very interesting and valid points you raised. I agree with most of what you said. I just wonder though if we think at the time of Thriller a few weeks or so before its release, the album didn't work. This is according to those that worked on it like Q etc. The team took time to relax then returned to the studio to create the masterpiece that we now love and enjoy. If this happened today, most likely the singles would have been leaked and some people would have criticized. Rightly so as the sound was 'horrible' to quote Q's words. However the effect on sales etc this would have had even after the sound was corrected is hard to predict. I honestly think that some people would have not bought the album because they disliked the 'leaked' work so much.

My point is not that fans should not be allowed to express their opinion. I truly enjoy fan clubs where by i can talk to fellow MJ fans etc. My point is that has MJ allowed us to get to close for comfort and if so what can we do to change that. Its okay to not like remixes/albums etc but to be extremely negative about them to the point of ridiculous and talk of boycott etc is crazy.

Maybe the point is to remain in the balance. By this I mean that these extreme negative opinions as well as the extreme positive (such as taking MJ as a God) need to be eliminated/limited in some ways.
No, I don't agree and I understand fully as to what Hoofmark was referring to. Personally, I think that the studios leak songs for marketing purposes. That's number one. The industry is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind the eight ball as to how to market music products in a digital age. Well, that's their fault. So it's hard to know what can work and what doesn't and they all are still in the experimentation stage.

But it is fair for fans to express their opinions about the music. Actually, it's refreshing to get back to this space. Everyone isn't under obligation to love the re-mixes because they are MJ fans and people shouldn't be criticized if they think it's the greatest piece of work since Mozart. The majority tends to lean one way or the other with a more balanced view.

It's alright.

Good post Mello. There is of course a lot of truth in what you have said. A whole lot. Even about Michael's looks if I may comment. I don't feel like getting into the whole story right now but I turned a 100% hater around about a week ago. I got through to her later in the evening (after her first rant about what a shame it was that he got off and saying she didn't want to argue when she realized I didn't agree) by telling her and our mutual friend about a report I had heard on pbs. The report was about a man who's life had been ruined when a tv station used a 10-20 year old sex conviction for sex with a minor (at the time he was 19 and her 15) as a means to get their ratings up. It was one of the major tv stations and their tactics worked. My freind supported me on the story and both understood how wrong what had been done was. Bringing Michael back up the hater was finally ready to listen and ask questions. Well the part about appearance then was that they had seen Michael on the WMA countdown and my friend said he looked so good there. You know what though? If you look at a picture of him now and compare it to then, he really looks the same other than what you might expect from aging. We have been told over and over that he destroyed his looks, that he did this or that, or is this or that, and people start to see what they are told is there. As you said the folklore becomes reality. I let that one go but I had her thinking. Maybe next time she looks she will see something different.

The problem is that if you try to break through a haters beliefs you can't seem like you are a fanatic. It just more fully makes them block out what you try to get them to see. You have to be willing to hear what they have to say as long as they will listen back. It doesn't happen in an instant. They have been too bombarded with lies for too long, but if you allow honest dialogue and for difference of opinion as long as the facts are out you can get people to turn around.

I think some fans are a curse and some arnt some fans keep pushing MJ till they get everything out of him then they wonder why he doesn't do anything much these days apart from the public apperence yet some fans can be a blessing defending him and such and not pushing him for new material e.t.c

I think some fans are a curse and some arnt some fans keep pushing MJ till they get everything out of him then they wonder why he doesn't do anything much these days apart from the public apperence yet some fans can be a blessing defending him and such and not pushing him for new material e.t.c

I'm actually a casual fan. I just want him to put out an album. But everything else will be a bonus. :)

Not too obsessed with Mike, just have his albums and admire his talent. ;) Four years ago, you were probably led to believe I was a "fanatic". :lol:

Your the same sorta fan as me i aint to Obessed with Michael but i do love the guy have the albums e.t.c but not everything he does i like

Your the same sorta fan as me i aint to Obessed with Michael but i do love the guy have the albums e.t.c but not everything he does i like

:kickass: Plus I found myself a bigger fan of MJ's Motown/early Epic years than the recent material but doesn't mean I hate all of the later ish he put out, lol. :yes:

:kickass: Plus I found myself a bigger fan of MJ's Motown/early Epic years than the recent material but doesn't mean I hate all of the later ish he put out, lol. :yes:

OMG same :eek: i rarely listen to his later stuff but i still do listen to it well anything behind Vince :lol: i dnt like that Album

OMG same :eek: i rarely listen to his later stuff but i still do listen to it well anything behind Vince :lol: i dnt like that Album

I agree but be careful, your comment may just invite J5 in and she'll go on a rant on why she can't stand it when people say they don't like "Invincible". :lol:

I loved Vince. Very soulful, sexy songs there. Especially 'Break of Dawn', 'Heaven Can Wait' and 'Butterflies'. He just murders the falsetto on that one!

I loved Vince. Very soulful, sexy songs there. Especially 'Break of Dawn', 'Heaven Can Wait' and 'Butterflies'. He just murders the falsetto on that one!
I love Vince too. Michael always mixes styles on his albums so there should be something for everyone on all his albums. I love the bluesiness of Vince though. I really wonder if at least some of the attitude about Vince is because people were predjudiced against it by the media.

both cuz it FRUSTRATES me to no end that we stick by him through thick and thin during the trial and the SECOND its over, the fans are acting like he owes them for that support, and then they get pissed over every move he makes.

And it's a curse that because of this 'you owe me' mentality, fans feel like they can say whatever the hell they want about the guy and still call themselves fans...i mean, i think it really boils down to this. You can be a fan of somebody, but it doesn't mean you RESPECT them. And sometimes I think fans loose sight of what RESPECT is. And recently it just pisses me off.

And another thing that pisses me off is people feeling that they know everything about the guy, his plans, his decisions and really they don't know jack. That's really annoying to me.

In general, it's kinda like the fans all of a sudden have turned cold to MJ after the trial. Like Mj is supposed to come out of soomething like that EASILY with guns blazing. The fans put up SO MANY expectations....and they are SO HIGH. And when MJ doesn't live up to it, then they go berserk. I mean it's like, seriously, after the trial fans expect MJ to "pay up" for that support. But just because we buy his music and just because WE decide to support him and what not doesn't mean we can dictate his life and his choices. That's all I'm saying. and that mentality just annoys the HELL out of me. I'm just glad that (hopefully) MJ doesn't sit at the computer and read fan boards sometimes, and listen to people's advice. Cuz some fans be acting CRAZY. lol

I'm not saying that you have to like EVERYTHING the guy does, but i mean the dude is a human being and I simply wouldn't like it if someone just started listing all the negatives about ME or MY decisions or MY personality. I wouldn't do that for any one else so i won't do it for Michael. I like to focus on the positive anyway. It makes more sense to me. Constructive criticism is great, I love it, it's awesome :lol: But I do know there is only so much 'constructiveness' that I can do, when I'm a person looking from the outside in...and I simply cant be too judgmental when i don't know the guy. That makes SENSE to me. So yeah constructive criticism is good, but I don't think many fans know what constructive IS. Just cuz a fan likes to rip on everything that Mj does, and they personally don't agree with the things MJ does, doesn't mean that fan is "keeping it real" and everyone else is "blind" That's CRAZY.

End rant lol

P.S. :lol: I'm fine with people not liking vince lol. It's just when people have BASH FESTS on the album that i get pissed off. And people just LOVE to have them lol. I'm sure theres an album of MJ's for everyone that they don't listen to much. For me that album is Thriller... and OTW. LOL

Last edited:
I love Vince too. Michael always mixes styles on his albums so there should be something for everyone on all his albums. I love the bluesiness of Vince though. I really wonder if at least some of the attitude about Vince is because people were predjudiced against it by the media.

Not me. :p It was decent compared to other albums out that year though.

P.S. :lol: I'm fine with people not liking vince lol. It's just when people have BASH FESTS on the album that i get pissed off. And people just LOVE to have them lol. I'm sure theres an album of MJ's for everyone that they don't listen to much. For me that album is Thriller... and OTW. LOL

That's probably the reason why "Invincible" get bashed because you say those two albums you don't like that much. :lol: :p

well lets just say those two album gets more than enough love to combat my personal dislike lol. and besides, obviously i like those 2 albums to some extent cuz I like MJ and all that, but not as much as say...Dangerous, History, or Invincible :tongue:

And at least i don't go around looking for any time were I can just 'express' my dislike for those albums lol Its like people who don't like Invincible just look for anyone who compliments it and SHATTERS it with 'that album SUX' :lol: Not here but in other boards especially. It never fails. people just canNOT let compliments about that album slide lol.

Last edited:
both cuz it FRUSTRATES me to no end that we stick by him through thick and thin during the trial and the SECOND its over, the fans are acting like he owes them for that support, and then they get pissed over every move he makes.

And it's a curse that because of this 'you owe me' mentality, fans feel like they can say whatever the hell they want about the guy and still call themselves fans...i mean, i think it really boils down to this. You can be a fan of somebody, but it doesn't mean you RESPECT them. And sometimes I think fans loose sight of what RESPECT is. And recently it just pisses me off.

And another thing that pisses me off is people feeling that they know everything about the guy, his plans, his decisions and really they don't know jack. That's really annoying to me.

In general, it's kinda like the fans all of a sudden have turned cold to MJ after the trial. Like Mj is supposed to come out of soomething like that EASILY with guns blazing. The fans put up SO MANY expectations....and they are SO HIGH. And when MJ doesn't live up to it, then they go berserk. I mean it's like, seriously, after the trial fans expect MJ to "pay up" for that support. But just because we buy his music and just because WE decide to support him and what not doesn't mean we can dictate his life and his choices. That's all I'm saying. and that mentality just annoys the HELL out of me. I'm just glad that (hopefully) MJ doesn't sit at the computer and read fan boards sometimes, and listen to people's advice. Cuz some fans be acting CRAZY. lol

I'm not saying that you have to like EVERYTHING the guy does, but i mean the dude is a human being and I simply wouldn't like it if someone just started listing all the negatives about ME or MY decisions or MY personality. I wouldn't do that for any one else so i won't do it for Michael. I like to focus on the positive anyway. It makes more sense to me. Constructive criticism is great, I love it, it's awesome :lol: But I do know there is only so much 'constructiveness' that I can do, when I'm a person looking from the outside in...and I simply cant be too judgmental when i don't know the guy. That makes SENSE to me. So yeah constructive criticism is good, but I don't think many fans know what constructive IS. Just cuz a fan likes to rip on everything that Mj does, and they personally don't agree with the things MJ does, doesn't mean that fan is "keeping it real" and everyone else is "blind" That's CRAZY.

End rant lol

Say dat, say dat! Well stated. :D

Invincible is one of my favourites contrary to what many others think of it. I think it's a misunderstood album...if you listen to it the way it deserves to be listened you will figure out what I mean! As for the fan thing I'm a fan myself half of my life and I adore Michael as a man and as an artist so I won't say anything more! He is a part of me and my life!

Invincible is one of my favourites contrary to what many others think of it. I think it's a misunderstood album...if you listen to it the way it deserves to be listened you will figure out what I mean! As for the fan thing I'm a fan myself half of my life and I adore Michael as a man and as an artist so I won't say anything more! He is a part of me and my life!

I love it too. I think also because MJ took chances with it. He didn't just go with a sound that was 'popular' at the time. I also believe that Vince will get its due. I remember the bbc talk about it when it premiered and they dissed it mainly because i think the song 'unbreakable' really got on some media peeps nerves.

I see each one of his album's though differently from the other. I do this with all artists/bands that I love tho'. In that sense I love Vince but I kinda don't have a fav. MJ album. Each one to be is great in its own specific way.

Anyways enough rumbling from me.:lol:

So back to the topic :lol:

Last edited:
Mello, I agree with your reply to me. It's actually what I think too. During the trial I was on staff. There was so much *** going on in Michaels camp in that time that also had it's effect on this forum and the people putting in their time and support. But we just continued doing the stuff we did then, because indeed, there was a bigger picture.

For the rest, it's almost three years later now, and though it's good to support Michael when it's needed, it's also good to air a critical note. Just depends on how. Bashing is not done imo, but the same thing counts for jumping to someone's throat for not liking everything Michael does. It's all in the balance, and sometimes that's hard to find. We're all only human :)

I like Vince by the way. Once I skip the first three songs and the corny ballads. But man: Break of Dawn, 2000 Watts, Whatever Happens, Threatened. I really like those :)

Back