Mary J Blige Imitates MJ in Her new video

BONGANI

Proud Member
You know the part on "Dont stop till you get enough" where Michael is talking about the "force its gotta lotta power" and he says "It makes me fee like.." Then he shoots he hands out his hands and goes "Ooooh"?
Marry J does the same thing in her new music video,she talking bout how "this joint" makes her feel then outta nowhere, shoots her hands out and goes "Ooooh"
Towards the end of the song she keeps grabbing her crouch in a Michael-fashion. None fans wont know what hell is going on, It was a nice tribute though, I enjoyd it.

Re: Marry J Blige Imitates MJ in Her new video

I hate her.

I have seen the video. It is a great tribute to Michael. She is really showing her love.

Wow Kimpen. Hate is a strong word.:eek:

Graet song and love the video. She has always showed MJ love. I like a line in one of her albums when she says she was into MJ but then realized that he isn't her man! :lol:

what is the name of the song/video?

oh ya.. I actually like the vid.. lol!

I like it. I like her, shes a great singer.

You could immediately tell Mary was doing a little homage to MJ in that video when you first saw it and she said just a few weeks ago on 106th and Park that she always wanted to do that opening in a video of hers for the longest while.

I adore Mary J. Her music helped me through one of the roughest times of my life and for that I will be greatful always. I would love for her and MJ to collaborate. She is a true artist and would bring something to the table that the likes of Akon never will.

I adore Mary J. Her music helped me through one of the roughest times of my life and for that I will be greatful always. I would love for her and MJ to collaborate. She is a true artist and would bring something to the table that the likes of Akon never will.

AMEN TO THAT!!! HALLELIUAH!!! I FEEL THAT!

I think she is very reminescent of vintage MJ like between the Destiny especially and Off The Wall eras. I love Mary J and I am sure MJ was one of her influences. In fact I know he is, but she wouldn't even have to tell it for any fan to just feel it and hear it in her soul. She is awesome!

She's influenced by both Mike and Janet so of course she's gonna wanna pay homage to the Jacksons in any kind of way.

Go to Youtube, type in "Mary J Blige + Just Fine" and you will see the video come up.

The video is tight and certainly a tribute to Michael.

I have seen the video. It is a great tribute to Michael. She is really showing her love.
I love her.
Wow Kimpen. Hate is a strong word.:eek:
I concur...HATE is a strong word.

Last edited:
Back