Do You Ever Find Yourself . . . ?

Born To Love You

Proud Member
So today I was watching the Bucuresti concert and when Michael sang the wrong lyrics for WYBT I started to quarrel and fuss with him.

And it got me thinking of all the times that I have fretted with him while staring at his posters. I have given Michael some stern admonitions when he hasn't done something the way I thought he should have done it. Like when he fired Mark Geragos, I spent the whole night fussing with the poster over my bed. I could have sworn that it was blushing by the time I was finished. Needless to say I had to apologise to that said same poster after I realised what a brilliant lawyer Mesereau was.

Then of course there are the times when I find myself speaking every line in "Thriller" or "Ghosts". There was a time when I knew the narrative for "Bad Around The World" and "Michael Jackson The Legend Continues" by heart (including everything that everybody said).

I always have a running conversation with Michael when he is on stage receiving an award. I say things like "don't go picking your nose!" or "you are sly one, copping a feel off of Beyonce". Stuff like that.

Does this happen with anyone else? Please tell me I am not alone!

Errrm.... Not to me! :lol: But thanx for sharing! :lol: (I am just teasing you now)

No I never done that. When I read your post I thought you surely have to be alone with that one but it appears you are not alone :worried:.

Sometimes I find myself kissing posters or the Vogue Italy cover that is on my desk...and too often I look at Mike's pics and with my heart beating I think and say "My love"...my mom tells me "u're crazy!!! U need a doctor!!!"...IMAO....

Uhm....lol.....I can honestly say I've never had those experiences ever in my MJ fandom! That's just hilarious! I'm just here visualizing you chastizing Michael!lol

I have been having conversations with my posters the last 15 years and I'm not ashamed to admit it! :)
There is nothing to be ashamed of! It makes you happy and you are not harming anyone.

Sometimes I find myself kissing posters or the Vogue Italy cover that is on my desk...and too often I look at Mike's pics and with my heart beating I think and say "My love"...my mom tells me "u're crazy!!! U need a doctor!!!"...IMAO....

I have my own 'strange' tit-bits when MJ is concerned! :lol::lol:

It always cracks me up when he sings something different :lol:

Its wonderful to watch him do it in person :wub:

makes you know you're in a living spontaneous moment

Back